Verdict: GUILTY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL give him a coupla beers. He will be snoozing in no time LOL Or quality time at 9 p.m. lol

I gave him some wine but not looking good I know what he wants lolol for the love of God lol

Sorry to butt in but isn't this the exact question that they asked earlier? Question #2??

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

Not quite the same. They're now asking if removing clothing is sexual assault causing bodily harm. Before, it was does removing clothing constitute sexual assault. I think.

Crown asks for 5 minute break to discuss jury question

Crown asks for a few minutes. Court recessed for 5 minutes. Still discussing how to answer jury's 4th question.

thank you i was still searching post by post lol..

If they are stuck on the clothing and if im reading it right they are roughly looking at the 2nd portion of that tree ? manslaughter section?

They friggen better not be!!!! Jmo

London Free Press‏@RaffertyLFP

Court recessed for five minutes.

I don't get it either. What's with all these questions? I think the stupid tree made them even more confused.

This is what I'm thinking... Perhaps most of the jury give a guilty on the sexual assault charge but maybe 1 or 2 of them aren't quite there yet - so these questions are to try and get everyone on the same page??

Thank God my real estate agent is supposed to come by to pick up the girl guide cookies!!! Lol

IMO they seem to want to make sure they get it right ... which makes me think they are leaning towards a Guilty. The good thing is, they don't have to explain to anyone afterward how and why they reached their decision.

IMO they seem to want to make sure they get it right ... which makes me think they are leaning towards a Guilty. The good thing is, they don't have to explain to anyone afterward how and why they reached their decision.

Man I hope so!!

The judge should tell them to look at the evidence again in regards to the rape and the condition of Toris body

RaffertyLFP The difference between this question and an earlier one is this time the jury wants to know if it includes bodily harm or not.

jury has recess as lawyers and Judge decide answer now...jury recess/break

I gave him some wine but not looking good I know what he wants lolol for the love of God lol

LOL Well ya had an hour window during the dinner hour LOL Go spend time. I'm sure we will still be here when ya get back.

Because it is MTR's trial and they are enquiring about the removal of the clothing wrt sexual assault, what other reason do they think he would be removing the clothing for in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COSMO58