Verdict: GUILTY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure that TLM talked about blood on the snow after Tori went pee.

She did. I don't think Tori went to pee at all. I think the blood in his car was hers. 1 in 28 billion IIRC. :(

I am really surprised they are not back yet.
If they started with a preliminary vote to see where everyone was starting from.... I am struggling for the right words, but if everyone was on the "regardless of who swung the hammer she was kidnapped and raped and died during those intentional felonies" guilty vote.... they would be done by now.

And I don't get the can two people be guilty of sexual assault if _____ question from the jury. They are suppose to be deciding if he is guilty of the charge. It isn't relevant whether one, two or a dozen other people can be charged with her sexual assault. They aren't on trial today, he is.

It could be that one person is arguing that rape cannot be proven and MR may not have removed the clothes ... so the rest of the group needed an answer to the question of whether his presence during the removal of clothes was enough to convict of sexual assault. Maybe one of the three men is holding back thinking that women are vindictive and TLM is the most vindictive of all.

It could be that one person is arguing that rape cannot be proven and MR may not have removed the clothes ... so the rest of the group needed an answer to the question of whether his presence during the removal of clothes was enough to convict of sexual assault. Maybe one of the three men is holding back thinking that women are vindictive and TLM is the most vindictive of all.

Lets hope he can be swayed.

His movie is over at 10:20 Est so he should be good! I don't have quick labors usually. I had a child on Christmas morning and was home 3 hours later for breakfast brunch with the inlaws so I hopefully will be able to just cuddle with my baby and laptop tomorrow on the couch! LOL!

Good Luck and congratulations! Do you know if you're having a boy or girl?

:)

You're brave. I'd be in a panic by now. LOL

My thought exactly

5 more mins, guess will know soon whether they are staying or leaving

There are two things that frustrate me most in life: no common sense and difficult people who complicate things to be annoying, I believe this is the case with one or two on this panel.

For those who are old enough to remember, does anyone wonder if Edith Bunker is sitting on that jury? LOL

I want to thank those of you who have been here through thick and thin. I had other obligations that kept me from keeping up with the pace of the discussion and all of the details.

I drove by the courthouse tonight around 6:15, on my way home from work (see!...working too late on a Friday night). It was a bit of a zoo in that area. The road construction is making things awkward out in front of the courthouse; the tv news trucks are all still there, crowded around the courthouse; the fans were arriving for the big hockey final game less than a block away (hey, don't stand between Canadians and their hockey team!); and, there was a fairly major accident just across the bridge. The one 'regular' that I didn't see tonight was the guy who stands at the corner of Queens and Ridout, since the Rafferty trial began, holding his sign asking for Canada to bring back the death penalty. Perhaps I just didn't see him amongst the blur of activity.

I hope this vortex of activity is just a precursor to the stars aligning for justice for Tori. Bless Tori, her family and her community of Woodstock.

Thanks again to all of you who care so much.

So, confession time for me. I am 38 weeks pregnant (4th pregnancy)and have been having regular contractions since 6pm tonight and refuse to go to the hospital until the jury is done for the night. I even sent my husband to a movie so he doesn't figure out I am going into labor. Good thing the hospital is only a block away. Midwives have been paged and are fine with me hanging out at home for a bit.

Hopefully if this baby comes tonight I'll be back by 9am if there is no verdict tonight!!

Yikes! I've heard from friends that the third, fourth, fifth... etc can come pretty quickly when they decide it's time.

Don't they have WIFI in delivery rooms these days?!

Good luck!

So, confession time for me. I am 38 weeks pregnant (4th pregnancy)and have been having regular contractions since 6pm tonight and refuse to go to the hospital until the jury is done for the night. I even sent my husband to a movie so he doesn't figure out I am going into labor. Good thing the hospital is only a block away. Midwives have been paged and are fine with me hanging out at home for a bit.

Hopefully if this baby comes tonight I'll be back by 9am if there is no verdict tonight!!

If it's a girl are you going to name her Tori? I'll bet you won't name her Terri-Lynne. How about Michael? That's my son's name but my son is not the MTR. No No No. Actually my son got a hoot out of Rafferty's saying he had colon cancer and that's why he takes oxycontin--my son howled and said, how can someone expect anyone to believe that.

For those who are old enough to remember, does anyone wonder if Edith Bunker is sitting on that jury? LOL

I know if Archie was MR would be transferred already to his resting place for the next 25 years

Jurors will deliberate past 9 courthouse staff saying.

That could mean they are "close" to a verdict, according to the rules Heeney set out for them.

Word the jury will deliberate past 9 tonight.

I surely hope that no man worth his salt would be holding back thinking MR is not guilty of a rape. What other possible reason would a man have to load a kidnapped child into the car and drive to a secluded field for, Especially if she was kidnapped and they are in agreement of that charge. I'm pretty sure most men out there would know what the motive would be... Providing they have common sense... Unfortunately, common sense seems to be disappearing with each generation....

I want to thank those of you who have been here through thick and thin. I had other obligations that kept me from keeping up with the pace of the discussion and all of the details.

I drove by the courthouse tonight around 6:15, on my way home from work (see!...working too late on a Friday night). It was a bit of a zoo in that area. The road construction is making things awkward out in front of the courthouse; the tv news trucks are all still there, crowded around the courthouse; the fans were arriving for the big hockey final game less than a block away (hey, don't stand between Canadians and their hockey team!); and, there was a fairly major accident just across the bridge. The one 'regular' that I didn't see tonight was the guy who stands at the corner of Queens and Ridout, since the Rafferty trial began, holding his sign asking for Canada to bring back the death penalty. Perhaps I just didn't see him amongst the blur of activity.

I hope this vortex of activity is just a precursor to the stars aligning for justice for Tori. Bless Tori, her family and her community of Woodstock.

Thanks again to all of you who care so much.

Hopefully he went to a more populated area and he is sitting on the steps of the court house, I think he would make more of a statement there :)

I have yet to see him on any corner, but i did drive by the smut shop on wellington right after commissioners and there was about a half dozen priest ( they had the white collars) with signs about abolishing *advertiser censored*. I think they also should have been at the court house.

YES YES YES!!! I think we will have a verdict tonight! They wouldn't stay if they weren't almost done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COSMO58