Verdict: GUILTY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
omgosh, could the jurors just not say, raise of hands who thinks 1st degree on all three raise hands....and if they all do....let's go!!! And hand in the verdict? MOO OMG I wonder if<modsnip> mom with be there for the verdict. MOO

Bernardo? He is more like Norman Bates living with his mamma. MOO

The first full day of deliberations have begun in the Michael #Rafferty trial. Check http://www.globalnews.ca for the latest.

#Rafferty's lawyer outside courthouse. Says crown never brought forth interrogation video. Client maintained innocence http://pic.twitter.com/uSaFFXZd

Rafferty's lawyer Dirk Derstine says easy to make assumptions. Says the verdict all comes down to reasonable doubt. http://pic.twitter.com/Tklm0gxk

Defence lawyer Dirk Derstine:"Proof beyond a reasonable doubt isn't something that belongs to Mr. #Rafferty, it... belongs to all Canadians"

Welcome back Crazylady
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tahorn, I know what you want for your Birthday and I hope you get it!!!!

true to my word last night when I went to bed I said my childhood prayer of now I lay me down to sleep, I saw myself as that little girl kneeling beside her bed with her palms pressed together and my forhead leaning against them.
I God Blessed Tori, Rodney, Tara and Darryn
I God Blessed Tori's Grammas nd Grampas Aunts and Uncles and all her cousins
I God Blessed all Tori's friends, teachers and her puppy
I God Blessed all the people who searched for her, put up posters, went to vigils, reporters, my fellow websleuthers, all the people who donated money on Rodneys cross country ride.
I God Blessed all those I might not be able to remember because I started to cry.
God PLEASE bless the Jury

then I said my Amen and slept fitfully

Good morning everyone. Hope everybody was able to get some rest after yesterday's very emotional day and evening.

I will be taking some time after this trial to write some letters.

One to my federal MP.
One to my mayor as we have a municipal police force that is funded by the city.
One to the comissioner of the RCMP Bob Paulson. In the latest federal budget the RCMP was hit with a 10% cutback. The federal treasury board funds the RCMP (thus writing to your federal MP).

Citizens of this country need funding for ICE (integrated child exploitation) units at all levels of policing.

I'm angry and I need to do something more than vent on here.

I wish Derstine would shut the <bleep> up. How does this he sleep at night knowing what we know about his client?

<shudder>

I never imagined they'd all go sit around the courthouse for the day. I expected the reporters to hang around outside and wait for activity.

Why is everyone there now?

Carrie these are my favs, Irises, easy to grow, several types, I have some for Tori, you can have small or or large, and spring or summer, they're bulbs and easy to grow

purple_irises.jpg

Good morning everyone. Hope everybody was able to get some rest after yesterday's very emotional day and evening.

One to my federal MP.
One to the comissioner of the RCMP Bob Paulson. In the latest federal budget the RCMP was hit with a 10% cutback. The federal treasury board funds the RCMP.

Citizens of this country need funding for ICE (integrated child exploitation) units at all levels of policing.

Yes I am going to do some letter writing too. After I am no longer so angry as I am finding it hard to be nice. :O( Terrible sleep after all those disclosures. MOO

Good morning, everyone. Hoping today is the day.

I saw Yody's post about her purple tulip. I was out buying plants for my veggie garden yesterday and started looking at the purple flowers there. I'd like to get one purple perennial plant to put in the yard. I really don't know much about gardening (kinda winging it for the past couple of years), so if anyone can suggest one that would be great. Looking online, I was thinking a cala llilly or iris.

You can't go wrong with an iris, they are very easy to grow!

One to my federal MP.
One to the comissioner of the RCMP Bob Paulson. In the latest federal budget the RCMP was hit with a 10% cutback. The federal treasury board funds the RCMP.

I'll be joining you. This ain't over for me.

i am watching video 1 one MR and if this detective just shut up for a minute maybe MR would have said something. He just talking a mile a minute. JMO

I watched all 7 parts of the interview. At one point I too wondered if MR would might said something if the detective had given him a chance. I do think the method the detective was using can be very successful on a PERSON, which MR is clearly not. I give the detective a ton of credit for managing to try to be nice to MR for as long as he did. I would have a really hard time doing his job. The more I watched, the angrier I got at MR. He is so cold.

When he said "It can wait one more day, when I talk to a lawyer and I know exactly all my rights" (said at 13:51, part 7 of the interview). The detective then tells him that he has two rights, to talk to a lawyer OR to keep his mouth shut. Then MR indignantly says "I have A LOT more rights than that".

***I couldn't stand it and I found myself yelling at him on the video, "YOU have a lot more rights than that, really?? What about Tori's rights!!!???!!??"***

I never imagined they'd all go sit around the courthouse for the day. I expected the reporters to hang around outside and wait for activity.

Hoping to get swift justice for their daughter? I'd be there every single minute until a verdict is reached.

I suspect because they are ANGRY !! If I could be there... i sure would be after the news last night !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member