Verdict: GUILTY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the question is showing they are again leading to a sex assault guilty verdict. There is no DNA hard evidence of sex assault but I'd they think he removed the clothing and the physical evidence shows TS found without clothing, things aren't looking good for MR

I agree. Mikey is going down!!!!! The Murder is obvious. The rape was up for debate.

Judge and lawyers find that jury's question is vague

Judge and lawyers are discussing how to answer the jury's question.

#Rafferty had a knife in the car. He could have held the knife to Tori's throat and demanded her to take her own clothes off

Jury asks: if 2 people present and 1 takes of child's clothes, are one or both guilty of sexual assault?

If Terri's confession and testimony are true and she was not at the car she would not know of any threat of a knife by

[bbm]

yeah, I'm confused too ...

jury seems to be getting off track with vague question. Judge needs to get them focused.

@LindaNguyenPN: The lawyers think the question is vague and are trying to see how they can answer the jury

Camping outside #Ldnont courthouse, waiting for #Rafferty verdict to be returned.

seems to be getting off track with vague question. Judge needs to get them focused.

That question to the judge gives me hope! And I really like the the answer too.

Linda Nguyen ‏ @LindaNguyenPN
The lawyers think the question is vague and are trying to see how they can answer the jury

I don't understand why the lawyers have to answer. Isn't it the judge's job????

Yes, everyone comes back. Judge, jury

Jury asks if two people are present and one removes te clothes of a victim are they both charged with sexual assault?

Jury wants to know if 'they' can 'both' be charged with sexual assault.

Justice Heeney says whoever removed clothing can be found guilty of sexual assault

F!!! - Sorry Mods. I think they are really truly stuck on the SA charges.

oh dear

please, please only post tweets from the reporters

MOO... Jury is asking if he didn't rape her but was there when TLM took her clothes off can he still be guilty

Oh GMAFB

ETA: Sorry Paris. I read that as a tweet. I see now that it's not. That wasn't directed at you.

I don't think that's what they're asking.

CKNX Radio News ‏ @cknxnews
No jury yet. Lawyers and judge are discussing how to answer the question. They say it may be too vague to answer.

Okay I feel better now. I think they have the abduction and murder locked but the sexual assault which some on here couldnt agree on is where they are having the problem...Damn it show the lap top!!!!!!!!

MOO... Jury is asking if he didn't rape her but was there when TLM took her clothes off can he still be guilty

This is what I think they are implying too...are you kidding me??? Why would TLM take her clothes off????? They are not asking if TLM can be guilty they are asking if MR is CAN be guilty if he was there or present....OMG...are we ****back to the CA case where the duct tape meant nothing!!!

No jury yet. Lawyers and judge are discussing how to answer the question. They say it may be too vague to answer

Derstine argues that while the principal is guilty it depends on what the other person is doing

James Armstrong ‏ @jamesarmstrong7
Derstine argues that while the principal is guilty it depends on what the other person is doing

UGH!!! JUDGE, you know the law. You answer it. Good lord! (banging head against the wall)

Actually not relieved when the jury just said "if he was there and didnt rape her but was there when TLM removed the clothes'' OMG I cant handle this right now. For them to not know what we know is so wrong

AM980 tweet:

"Derstine suggests both being guilty would depend on what the other person is doing during the removal of the clothing"

Actually not relieved when the jury just said "if he was there and didnt rape her but was there when TLM removed the clothes'' OMG I cant handle this right now. For them to not know what we know is so wrong

that was speculation by our poster paris_paris

not actually what the jury said

AM980 tweet:

"Crown lawyer Michael Carnegie suggests they should ask the jury for clarity on the question. Heeney doesn't know what other person is doing."

I wish I was as optimistic as some of you, but I think this is bad news. I hope I'm wrong. I feel like crying.

If they only knew...OMG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member