VERDICT is IN!! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got kicked off, but wanted to send everyone a big hug and thank you! We got this one and Travis has been heard loud and clear. Thank you Juan, thank you to all prosecution witnesses, and blessings to Travis's family, friends, and naps.

Murder 1. The jury has spoken!

Hugs,

Mel

It is comforting to know that Jodi Arias will NEVER again experience life beyond prison walls.

Whose juror nine? Seems JA is most shocked when he says yes with true conviction

Definitely a big round of thanks to Mr. Martinez!

5 premeditated

7 premeditated and felony murder

ALL premeditated murder!!!

Yes!!
ALL voted pre-meditated murder.
Aggravation phase begins tomorrow for this jury.
God Bless them all (and the dismissed and alternate jurors).

Thank You JUAN!!! We LOVE YOU here in Florida!!!!!!! SEEYA JODI :seeya: Buh-bye!!!

Jodi's expression as the verdict is read out in court ...

First video re: verdict posted on YouTube. (length 00:00:44)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrT0nqDpe0s

I went back a few pages and, like me, some either missed it or would like to replay it. I edited to draw more attention to the link above. It takes a couple of seconds to register but her face just drops.

I hope those who love Travis may now begin to find some sort of peace.

I am replaying it and hear people yelling, "'mark my words, no jury will ever convict me!!' ha ha ha!!"