VERDICT is IN!! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Civil wrongful death lawsuit being filed on behalf of Travis' siblings!

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
To the Jury. To our Juan Martinez. To Det. Flores. To every single person involved.
Thank you!

Justice is finally here.
Travis, honey, JUSTICE!

Did you see how Wilmott looked at the jury exiting the room. Malice.

But doesn't matter, I am so happy about justice for Travis - at last. Loved seeing the family overjoyed with relief. Bless them.

Maybe Wilmott learned a valuable lesson today. You can act like Juan when you have the truth on your side, but don't try it when all you have are lies, and vile accusations to work with. It just makes you look whiny and b---chy!

Alexander family attorney announcing they will be filing a civil suit against JA :floorlaugh:

Wrongful death lawsuit being filed by Travis' family.

Wrongful death suit is being pursued by siblings. (Presser on HLN now.)

O.M.G. I can't tell you how this Arizona jury has so restored my faith in the justice system. I don't feel alone in this sentiment, Thank You God for this restoration. KCL and rose I have never felt so jubilant about a verdict.

ABSOLUTELY . . . this is just the BEST news!!!!!

Justice for Travis - finally!

Thank God!

Who was that person who JVM was running after?

Juan, thank you for using your strength, passion and knowledge to fight for truth and justice in a society rife with excuses and a lack of personal responsibility. You, in my opinion, are a warrior of justice for those who can longer speak for themselves and I am thankful for you and for what you have done to restore my faith in justice—I cannot adequately express my deeply held appreciation for what you have achieved for MALE victims of abuse. What I truly hope is that YOU become the superhero that children. teens and young adults look up to now and in the future. I have no more words to express my deepest thanks and appreciation; you make me PROUD TO ME AN AMERICAN today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Metcalflovestruecrime