VERDICT is IN!! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
does this mean she can't collect call her pal Donnie tonight? Donnie ain't allowed to talk with no convicted felons...who's gonna man the Twitter?? so sad....NOT

WOW, I am so happy! I wish we had more shots of the family and not the murderer who will NEVER have a starbucks frapuccino AGAIN!!

I am just beyond happy! So happy for Travis' family and friends. God Bless all of them!!!

I'm also happy to hear that the family is filing a wrongful death suit! I don't want Jodi to profit one bit from this murder!

what's a girl to do? get your jail issued flip flops and move on over to death row. my next hope for ja. moo

http://www.kpho.com/category/224303/kphocom-local-live-streaming

This local station has replayed the reading of the verdict 4 times now, showing different areas of the courtroom for the duration of the reading.

So cool to see the family and KCL, the murderers' family and club and the defendant.

Thank you jurors for restoring our faith in our jury system and thank you Websleuths for providing us this forum to share this with like minded kind people.

THANK YOU DETECTIVE FLORES

THANK YOU JUAN MARTINEZ

THANK YOU TO THE MESA POLICE DEPARTMENT AND MARICOPA COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE.

and yes I was shouting.

:seeya: I SHOUTING WITH YA !!! :rockon:

:drumroll: . :drumroll: . :drumroll:. :drumroll: . :drumroll:

Not sure if I can get a post on the board, I've been kicked off several times due to overload. But I felt each and every one of you with me when that verdict was read. Our prayers have been answered. :please: I am so happy for the Alexander family right now. They have finally gotten their justice, and I sincerely hope they get the sentence that they are praying for.

My heart especially went out to Katiecoolady, Tulessa, Anagrammy and everyone else on this board who has experienced the kind of destruction Travis' family has in their very own lives. God bless you all. This verdict was for you too. :hug:

Wasn't she going to lose the ability to sell art once convicted anyway? This is so good!!!

Don't ya just love that all those nuts that bought JA's fake pix will be handing their money over to the Alexander family.
Justice is such a wonderful feeling.
God bless the Alexanders, Juan, and all involved.

What can they possibly get from a civil suit? She does not have any money.

OMG so relieved for the alexander family!!!!!

So happy to see her smug, arrogant smirk wiped off her face.

12 jurors were convinced it was premeditated!!!!!!!! Wow.

I love that!! That they all had premeditated and 7 for felony murder.. I know people keep saying no death penalty?? But I gotta tell you this jury got it.. They may give her death

Big THANK YOU to Juan Martinez and a jury that had the courage and decency to do the right thing. Today, JUSTICE was served.

Juan will be a celebrity and a superstar now.

As for JW and KM....well...who cares

Someone posted the jury count of which jury members thought that Travis Alexander's murder was premeditated.

Was this shown when the verdict was read?

Could someone please post the jury count again - I did not hear it, and, I cannot find the post where I read it earlier.

Justice for Travis - it does feel wonderful to type that - to know that justice has been served! If I feel this relieved - I hope and pray that Travis Alexander's family is filled with peace (this verdict does not bring Travis Alexander back - I do hope that his family and loved ones are filled with happiness right now).

Justice for Travis - it is a great feeling knowing that justice has been served!

Thank you to the jury, the prosecutor, the judge, and all of the law enforcement investigators for contributing to this satisfying verdict!

(Even thanks to the defense team for contributing evidence that there is NO believable defense for this woman)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member