VERDICT is IN!! #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
((HUGS)) for katiecoolady too - this has to be bringing back memories of her sister - I am tearing up here

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 27s
Juan Martinez has arrived for #JodiArias verdict

I was calm until about 10 minutes ago. Now I'm feeling nauseous. I was going to pour a glass of wine, but afraid I won't be able to keep it down.

Anyone having probs with links? Wild about Trial seems to have crashed, as has AZ Central. I'm on AZ Family right now, and have CNN on the tele.

I even have friends messaging me on FB asking me for links :) Yikes!

20 minutes -- my palms are sweating.

Mel

I can't log onto Wildabouttrial either

Pretty sad when NG's voice is actually calming to me. My equilibrium is out of balance or something.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 33s

Juan just walked by looking intense and nervous He is in the courtroom now. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 22s
Juan just walked by looking intense and nervous He is in the courtroom now. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m

I just saw ELEPHANTS!!! I was out shopping for my daughter's birthday when I received the text alert that the verdict was in! I knew I had a little more time to shop before I had to head home, so I ran upstairs to look for pajamas. As I was going through the rack, I pulled out a pair of young womens' boxer shorts, they had pastel ELEPHANTS all over them!! :cheerful: I have faith this jury got it right! Prayers to the family who has been through so, so much!! JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS!!

When I see channel 5's helicopter shots.. I just hear Circus Music in my head..

Doot doo doo doot doo doo da da dah

Let's hope tihs goes M1 & not a riot situation!

I told y'all that if I went to my neighbor's the verdict would come. LOL - and it did!

We knew it was coming woooohoo! There was a happiness within the WS members this am that we had not seen the previous days of deliberations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow