Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give her what she wants DEATH.

We all know she is once again playing puppetmaster and thinking she can manipulate the minions. If she says she want's death she thinks they will give her life. She doesn't get we are on to her manipulations.

Can someone remind me please: if she gets the DP, she is entitled to a state-paid automatic appeal, is that right? And, if she gets LWOP she has to find (and pay) a lawyer to find a basis for appeal and file. Is that correct?

Well I for one am going to watch American Idol right now.

I am done with the talking heads. I am DONE DONE DONE with Jodi!

She is STILL F'ING LYING! Even after the verdict.

So will never be sorry. Her words for the family rang SUPER HOLLOW to me!!!

So if I don't see y'all back here tonight, then I will see you bright eyed and bushy tailed in the morning. Juan can get a good nights rest to come back and make sure she gets her one last wish.

I for one have NO PROBLEM granting her that wish!

Haha I'm watching the Middle. Wed night is the only night of network TV I enjoy

Perfect! Now the jury can give her what she wants and feel no guilt and Jodi can decline appeals so that the execution is carried out quickly. Right Jodi???

Hi gang! I haven't been able to check in here as much lately due to my urge to go to work everyday.:floorlaugh:

Just want to say thanks to all my fellow posters for adding insite, information, links,discussion and friendship during this trial, you are all great and I'm thankful to have a place to discuss this trial and help each other get through it.

Even if she gets the DP, it will take 20-30 years before she woud be executed. by then she will an ugly prune face rotting in a jail cell. i dont care if she gets death as long as she is never let out of prison - ever. most people who get the DP die of natural causes before the DP is ever implemented.

Exactly. Just the fact that she won't be able to mingle with other prisoners for at least 15 years or more is good for me. Solitary will really make her "crazy".

MOO

So she's on suicide watch at jail. They would not allow an interview while on suicide watch...the interview must have been done at court? She is being manipulative. She really does not want the dp. She is hoping the jury will give her what she does NOT want so she is saying she does NOT want life.

She was still in her court clothes Strawberry so, yes, I think she must have done the interview from the courthouse.

She's still trying to cause them pain.
Notice how she is back to her "interview" voice...and pretending to be religious. What a .....@$^%#.
I wish I didn't eatch it. Now I'm upset again. :banghead:

She will probably bring all that nonsense to court when pleading her case. Do you think she will say she prefers death to the jury as her little reverse psychology game? If she does, I hope Juan then says "We are all good with that - give it to her!"

Ok, she has become hysterical at her Attorney's, screaming at them now.

Any details anyone? I wish that was recorded...

Yep...she's sticking to her story until the bitter end. She had to kill him. Makes me sick.

MOO

Seems so. She's playing the "I had to kill him, it's sad for his family, it's all so tragic" nonsense. Oh well, it's all over for her. No more handstands I see.

she is a convticed felon. How in the &*(#^ was she permitted to do an interview? And who cares what she wants at this point?

Lurk a lot. Post rarely. But want to get out some thoughts now that the verdict in M1. IMO it will be very interesting when (IF) the DT ever speaks out about JA’s influence or demands re: the defense strategy.

IIRC, one of our fabulous WS lawyers commented on the astounding number of “in chambers” meetings with the DT. Granted, it’s a DP case … maybe that’s the norm with so much at stake. My bet? JA kept “enforcing” her ideas of how her defense should be handled and the DT was ‘arse covering’ by getting JA’s Einstein-ian theories in front the judge.

IMO, there’s no other way to explain the ‘hail Mary’ “crime of passion, make it manslaughter” DT closing. The DT did a reasonable job of showing that JA’s relationship with TA was ‘not the same’ as other TA relationships (don’t throw tomatoes). There was TA’s “worst thing that’s ever happened to me” email. Why not continue the argument? TA was pizzed. JA sparked his anger (again). He lashed out and, in 62 seconds, JA – in a frenzied fog -- did what she had to do to defend herself. (I like tomatoes. So if you throw one, make it a Campari.)

Bottom line (no pun intended): JA is guilty of M1. No argument from me. But … Wow. I hope her DT speaks out. Someday.

OMG! As I write this, the Phoenix post-verdict interview just started. … I’ll post this after the interview.

Went blank
Unexpected verdict
No premeditation
Jury didn’t believe you?
Worst outcome is natural life, longevity runs in my family. Not looking forward to it.
DP better.
Hope Alexander family finds peace moves on ….”with their brother the way they want.” (Can’t guarantee that last line)

BBM
I heard her say that. Another dig at Travis "remember him how they want to" not the way - she says - he actually was. Barf.

Fox News reporting JA interview will air at 10 eastern with Greta

JA said she was shocked at verdict
If she had it to over she would have told the truth from the beginning!!!
Puke

Shut up Jodi, just shut up

Well, it would be nice if she'd tell the truth now. I mean, we're still waiting.

I will beg for forgiveness for this next comment, because I don't advocate violence, but prison can be a violent place. Jus' sayin.... See? She is making me have evil thoughts. Arrgh.

Really Fox? play tiny bits every half hour all the way till 10?
I guess I'll be watching it on Greta. Problem is Tricia is doing a radio show tonight the same time that Greta comes on. (WRONG ITS ON IN ONE HOUR. Easter time and my hectic house is screwing my eastern times up, sorry!)

Chris Hues is going to be on with Trisha. So I'll record Greta and listen to Chris on the radio show. Chris wins over Jodi.

The small amount I just watched on Fox Phoenix, Jodi is still manipulating. She is calm and claims she wants the death penalty. She claims she said so in the beginning when she said if she killed Travis she would beg for the Death Penalty. You know, her interview with Flores?

No Jodi, that was to try and manipulate Flores into believing you had nothing to do with Travis' death. Give her the death penalty please.

ETA: Tricia's show on in one hour not same as greta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024