Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you guys watched online did you see the 'semi' interview with Juror #5?

I'm on my phone and can't seem to find part 2 of interview at the link?

Hm. AnnTx's post said there were 2 parts at the link, but when checking I didn't see it either.

Someone will post if / and or when they're up.

Back to hand sewing and listening to Tricia's show - :seeya:

This recent interview...She's such a manipulator. She's running off of pure adrenaline and rage. Now that being as defiant and confident as possible failed she's trying to appear as affable and reasonable as possible about her expectations and understanding, it's all media spin. I have to assume that Jodi understands on a logical level that the real trial in the courtroom is what matters, but she's more determined and motivated to make the entire world conform to her reality and always has been.

IIRC

Charles Manson begged to be put to death, too, saying "death is the ultimate trip" or something very close to that.

Jodi says the same thing.

Regarding Nancy Grace.

Someone criticized her for milking the death of her fiance. What makes her show unique is that she does form a bond with victims. Today she talked about what it must be like to be a mother who loses a son and I cried my eyes out because she's exactly right. All your dreams for them die with your child and the waste of a young life --there is never closure. There is just going on and you hide the times that you still cry because everyone expects you to "move on."

My son died in 1994 and if I were to tell one of my children just what I went through today with the verdict and the wine at noon, and cancelling everything I had to do and then bawling, they get mad and say things like, "You can't dwell in the past...blah, blah, get a gym membership, etc.

Nancy Grace makes me feel like there is one person in the world who is not PC and who says it like it is--she is emotional and even when she is rude, I forgive her because she is expressing my emotions of indignation at the broken legal system, sympathy for the families, and contempt for the murderers and rapists.

The other day she was gone and someone else read the tribute to an American hero. Wow--it was flat and not at all moving as her substitute just read the words. Nancy Grace FEELS like a human being would feel EVEN though she is a smart lawyer.

Sometimes emotions are looked down on--Nancy makes the viewer feel like she is calling the authorities on their BS. Yes, she goes too far and its embarrassing sometimes, but overall, I prefer her --warts and all. I love it when she says, "Beth Karas is in the courtroom--Beth what do you see, tell me everything!"

That's what I would be saying, "Don't leave anything out." Nancy gets the powerless feeling that we victim's families have and she is our advocate. She does make a difference, even if it is primarily emotional.

I LOVE it that those military deaths are honored. THat means so much to those who see other deaths given so much attention while their loved one comes home unnoticed.

Got a link there, cricket? TIA

False alarm. Looks like they repeated Part 1 and 2. I guess they are going to string this thing out all night.

I might wait til morning to see the rest.

I just turned from the tigers game to see fja giving a tv interview,,WHO THE H#LL CAN SHE DO THAT!!where was the sherriff? And for 45 mins? Form the court house,,how is this leagle,i have never heared anything like this,,

I'm watching Dr. Drew and I'm livid that JA had the audacity to do an interview after the verdict was read. She's...UGH!!! I can't stand her!!

I want her to live the rest of her life stewing in her prison cell!

You guys, this is the last pathetic gasp of a pathetic person. Don't waste your anger. If anything it's comical. She's never walking out of prison alive. Remember that.

i noticed on Jodi's twitter is a new person she is following.. Vondelere Scott - per linkedin she is a Correctional officer II at Az Dept of corrections.. HUM??? I wonder if this is the Officer who allowed the interview or a officer that is favorable.

Huh? She is allowed a Twitter account,does she have a blog too? What is going on with our prison system??

:banghead:

If JA wants death, does that make tomorrow a very short day??

(wishful thinking...)

Honestly, at this point if she even said the words 'I'm sorry' or I feel terrible about what happened, anything that showed any sign of remorse it would probably only make me more angry; it would be so contrived.

So obvious she intended to kill him, and her DT really should not have her speak at all. It could possibly make it worse, not that I care, just saying.

So now JA's is under a suicide watch. I thought she was trying to avoid that at all costs in a previous interview.

So...Miss Shady McShaderson is calling JUAN Shady??

And, the powder/lip gloss was just absolutely inappropriate. Well...the whole dang post-interview thing was the most inappropriate, but y'all know what I mean.

I'm think'n that there is going to be a group interview with the Jury from what #5 said about not yet.. Especially since all 3 booted Jurors were there..

OMG JUAN did SHADY thing??
I'm sorry but kinda funny Troy uses her story to ask if she'd do anything different lol!

All she wants is to make sure no one pays any attention to Travis tonight. Again it has to be 'ALL ABOUT JODI'.

Spotlight always needs to be on Jodi. Don'tcha know?

But hey, she doesn't smoke :scared:

LOL

What made me laugh was DD just saying that tomorrow we will get into the "Aggravation Phase". Uhhhhh, we have been in the "Aggravation Phase" for the past 4 months!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DMP2816