Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard our Katie (Kathy M.) talking about it on the radio show. She said Juan split the second court was in recess, he just left. Meanwhile Katie Wick was lost somewhere and ended up riding the elevator with Juan who squeezed her hand and had tears in his eyes.

It was a really lovely story :)

He did well by Travis and his family. He is probably breathing a sigh of relief. The big hurdle is over and should be smooth sailing from here on in.
Not so much for JA.

i feel cheated. i didn't even see his face today. of ALL days!!!!!

He's a class act. Wouldn't surprise me if he had made a point of asking media to focus on the family, though it may have had nothing to do with him.

Hey everyone! I left the hospital and went to my cousin's house to take a bath. Sure enough when I got to her house the verdict came in! Well little did I know my cousin was filming me as I was watching it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3rMA_NblKk"]My reaction to the Jodi Arias verdict! YES!!!!! - YouTube[/ame]

I guess one good thing came from the interview she just gave after the verdict, she is now placed in a solitary cell on lock down for suicide watch for the next twenty three hours, which means she cannot have further media interviews. See Jodi? Every time you open your mouth, you dig the hole a little deeper.

Are you serious is he using twitter under Jodie arias name?
Watch him try to make money off of this that's his plan.

Donavan is a she, and she is the one that had been tweeting for the murder before she was convicted.

Donavan and the defendant met while they were both incarcerated at Estrella Jail.

Donavan is a convicted felon, now that the defendant is a convicted felon as well, they can't communicate with each other.

Donovan is still milking her 15 minutes of fame on Twitter. She even tweeted to NG and DDrew asking to be on their shows to talk about her relationship to JA and family. That got a few funny responses.... She's a hanger on....
I thought that place was shut down.

I heard our Katie (Kathy M.) talking about it on the radio show. She said Juan split the second court was in recess, he just left. Meanwhile Katie Wick was lost somewhere and ended up riding the elevator with Juan who squeezed her hand and had tears in his eyes.

I IS BEWY JEALOUS OF KATIE WICK ATM! :floorlaugh:

It's been a wonderful, Juanderful, blessed day. Not only did the jury find JA guilty of first-degree premeditated murder, the local news referred to her as "waitress" and "wannabe" photographer. No offense to waitresses or photographers.

I'm surprised her family, especially her mother, isn't going to plead for mercy on Jodi's behalf.

Not judging the mother at all, just surprised.

JC said her aunt and other family members are flying home, but I'm sure her mom will still be there.

Do we know for sure she won't testify?

Good night all-- you wonderful WS'er's...I'm off to bed. This has been a profound voyage that I'm not sure I can ever face again. But as a Canadian, I got to see again, the true American spirit fighting for what is right, and I just love that about you.

See ya tomorrow.

Awww. that was SO sweet. Thank you and sleep tight.

Since everything has been already said and I'm blowing off some stress ..... I was thinking about all the companies that got a free shout out/free advertising from JA

Tootsie pops
Pop rocks
Starbucks
U-haul
Budget rental
Priceline
Ky
Facebook
Twitter
Walmart

not to mention restaurants like Casa Ramos, Purple Plum ect
Can't think of any more off the top of my head.

I only bring this up because I heard Starbucks was giving 1/2 off Strawberry Fraps today, I'm assuming it was probably only in Maricopa County area.

Dior? Guess?

Awwwwwwwwwww <3

I dont see reverse psychology, i think she does want the death penalty bc that would mean an automatic appeal and then she gets to be the star of the show again. Its almost like - oh, they didnt believe me, lets just move to the next thing because there's no way i'm not getting out of this

"Automatic appeal" doesn't mean "retrial," though, right?

I'm surprised her family, especially her mother, isn't going to plead for mercy on Jodi's behalf.

Not judging the mother at all, just surprised.

It's a pity ploy to make JA seem to be alone against the world? It's better for her family to say nothing and be thought disfunctional than open their mouths and remove all doubt? If asked about JA's physical and psychological abuse of her family members, mom would be forced to either purjure herself or tell the truth and put JA on DR?

Bette, where are you?

These things are an abomination unto God: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood. - Proverbs 6:16-17

Thank you I'm not bette but I thank you for that scripture.

so wait a minute, lisa bloom.

she's saying the DT should use her mental health in mitigation.

didn't they just spend a LOT of time denying there's anything wrong with her? except for PTSD, of course.

Are you serious is he using twitter under Jodie arias name?
Watch him try to make money off of this that's his plan.

No, Jodi's page was suspended and DB is using her own page now. She has tweeted that now she had to create her own page, that JAs family has left for home, that all further donations for her commissary be sent to her mother instead....and she is begging NG, DD and HLN to have her on the shows so she can talk about events and blah blah blah.... She needs to move on. Nothing more to see there....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jj123