Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALV apologized to the lying torture murderess.

But the lying, narcissistic torture murderess herself apologizes to no one.

How is good ole ALV doing? Has she been banned from AZ or will she be coming back to say a few kind words about DV victim, Jodi? She could add the experience to her resume and I'd love to see her again. :floorlaugh:

Yeah and I bet ol granny can run a marathon!grannys been. Arrested for what ? Did she hit someone with her cane! Oh wait she wasn't the one with a cane. Wonder who they rented the wheelchair from? Renta center.:floorlaugh:

Through Priceline.

GMAB! She's on suicide watch because of her tweets and other things she has said. We all know she won't do it.

Nope she will not do it. I heard a good Dr once said that if they do not tell the plan when they threatened suicide or even talked about death that it should not be taken seriously.

Lord its a good thing I was typing that b/c I could not keep a straight face.

All 12 jurors voted for premeditation, 7 of the jurors also voted for felony.

Wasn't that great to hear! Not a single juror thought it was felony murder by itself. They all agreed it was PREMEDITATED.
Yes and thank you very much Mr. Prosecutor that explained that so well.....

1000.jpg

I was pretty suspicious of the need for the wheelchair when the jury left the courtroom and Grandma stood up with the rest of the people in attendance. Huh?

I use a chair..and can stand ok..even walk a bit on a good day. I use a forearm crutch (or husband, lol) though..she kept up without effort all the way out to the cars, and that irritates me..further attempts to manipulate. Must run in the family..

I think it's the period before fog....first you go blank, then fog rolls in, then you brutally murder someone 3 times, then on to make out with the new guy....

Yeah. What do we call that post fog, I wonder....

They asked her what would she do over once she woke up on the desert with blood on her hands. she said she'd go to the police station cause it's the right thing to do....WTH?

She looked down after she said that. I was still trying to figure out why the interviewer asked her that question as if she'd actually come to herself in the desert with blood on her hands.

Oh, I am pretty bad in my thoughts since hearing the oh so not remorseful JA tonight. I'm waiting for a full out, one sided Saturday Night Live skit on JA alone. Of course done tastefully. Full slam dunk show. I'm bad...my apologies.

Juan will get this right, and is humorous doing so, but he's the prosecutor. Hey, SNL, get him on as a guest!

He is a very good Prosecutor. Wish he was in Pima County, AZ. I can dream...

:bigfight: Alright!! Vinnie is smacking down Gus S on Piers Morgan (CNN) right now.

if the jury(juror) is watching the media, they woulda seen it already.

No I know that...I mean Juan wont be able to use today's interview as evidence if he was already planning on using the "beg for DP" interview from years ago....he may be having to regroup his approach tomorrow .....evil jodi.

I have not figured out how to take still shots and post them here...

Respectfully snipped.

I'm pretty handy with tech, whatever you happen to be using (IOS, Windows 7, for example). If you would like to PM me the details of your device - in case I miss a response -, I would be more than happy to type you up some help and add links :) It's frustrating not to be able to share the screengrabs if you want to get a point across ...

Listening to Vinnie argue with Gus Searcy on Piers Morgan. Will Gus testify for Jodi? He is still her apologist.

Jodi's GrandMother being in a wheelchair or not isn't relevant, IMO. I've known several seniors who've needed assistance one minute, but not another. Grandma didn't slaughter anyone.

I am so looking forward to reading those unsealed court records when the time comes.

Oh, I hope they unseal what Alyce got whacked for!!

Here is a video of the verdict being read out but focused on Travis' family...

Courthouse Reaction to Jodi Arias Guilty Verdict, Emotional - YouTube

That's very touching.

They keep playing it here http://superusvoxtv.com/index.php/en/live-tv/video/hln grams is as fit as a bull ..

The link doesn't work. Oh, well.

OMG have you guys seen the fight between Vinnie and Gus Searcy on Pierce Morgan. what is Gus thinking????

@maryellenabc15: U ask-I seek: Deputies say #jodiarias will now appear in court in her jail stripes. NO more civilian clothing now that she's been convicted

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
In case this hasn't been mentioned...

EXCELLENT question. JA has been found guilty. Puke when she shows up in her WHITE PURE outfit. Noooooooooooooooo shaklers (no clue but chains on legs/arms and?????) the slasher.

I am confused on the death penalty, except in some severe cases. This is one, I would without any guilt ask the court to execute Jodi Arias in a more human way than her victim endourded.

Regarding Jodi's claim to have pictures of herself and her sister out in the desert someplace far away on the day her grandfather's gun was stolen:

The timestamps on the photos (if they even exist) would not be sufficient evidence of when they had been taken, because the clock on the camera could have been altered to any date and time Jodi wanted. It would not, of course, surprise me if Jodi had in fact tricked her sister into a photo session without telling her at the time it was a bungled attempt at a staged alibi.

At some point (if the pictures exist) Jodi either realized or had it pointed out to her that her sister would have to be in court under oath when the "evidence" was entered to offer proof that the timestamp on the camera showed the correct day. I'm assuming this would require her to commit perjury and was the end of the fake alibi.

Jodi is counting on lots of people not being able to figure this out. (moo)

if it was true they just could have had her sister testify

Yeah. What do we call that post fog, I wonder....

They asked her what would she do over once she woke up on the desert with blood on her hands. she said she'd go to the police station cause it's the right thing to do....WTH?

She looked down after she said that. I was still trying to figure out why the interviewer asked her that question as if she'd actually come to herself in the desert with blood on her hands.

Post fog is called DEATH PENALTY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member