Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what time court starts tomorrow? TIA

Ohhhh so that must be the reason he helped Scott Peterson get the death penalty.... so he would have more resources. :rolleyes:

Geragos also said it was a 5-7 split verdict. :facepalm:

Ever since he didn't bother to show up for his own client..CFSP's verdict (which I totally agreed with), and all of the insession mb members filled that boat (that he tried to make a total spectacle of0 with flowers :seeya: I haven't been able to be bothered with MG's opinion :moo:

Reading back a few people have said this but what's to say JA's mom won't be back. Perhaps they don't expect mitigating to start to at least next week so maybe they are just going home for a few days to be with their family.

from what i've read, mom stayed but the aunt and every one else left - but cnn iirc said the mom was not planning on speaking in the mitigation but who knows

eta: that leaves mom all alone w/ donavan :/

i gotta say i am surprised jodis family already left on their flight to go home, i guess none of them wanted to speak in her behalf during sentencing - but it still kinda shocked me

Where did that information come from? I can see Grandma going home because of age and it being harder on her....sorry, I use a wheel chair and scooter and I look likes can walk miles, but I cannot not so I give her the benefit of the doubt.

But Mom? she left too?

If you listen to this interview with RB, he said he and JA had 1 1/2 hour conversation by IM, etc., in which she said she wanted to come to see him. This was on the 30th!

I didn't know that!

5/26 TA tells her it's over

5/28 JA's grandpa's gun is stolen

5/30 JA makes arrangements to see RB

Yet, JA gives an interview after her conviction still claiming it wasn't premeditated. :liar:

State rests!:behindbar

Whatever!
:jail:
fran

During her July 15th or 16th interrogation with Det Flores, she starts to say something about the week prior to June 2nd, he cuts her off but she does mention Friday May 30th. Something about a bad week or fighting, can't remember exactly.

I would like to know what she was going to say

I really cannot criticise her family for defending her. It's hard to imagine when looking in from outside, but any of us might do the same if a close relative were accused of murder. Yes, the evidence seems overpowering, but cognitive dissonance can be even more powerful.

Yes. I started to watch and then turned it off. I don't need to study that ugliness any more, hoping to glean fragment of fact. There is no truth—ever—from that chick. I am going to put her in my fog and focus on watching and learning how justice works. What a relief!

Sent from my hippocampus using Tapatalk

I too started to watch it but before they even got to her speaking I SHUT IT OFF.

Same here. I don't want to hear any more BS from her. Nada, zip and zero.

I just watched the interview with JA 20 MINUTES after the verdict. Once again we see her blatantly lying, refusing to take responsibility for her actions, manipulating, trashing the victim, and outwardly showing her disdain for Juan Martinez.

I do hope this video is entered into evidence during the sentencing phase. She shows no remorse whatsoever for killing Travis. None. In fact, she continues to insult him and his family by outrageous claims. She says she can not even LOOK at the family because they remind her of Travis and the abuse she suffered from him. Seriously?

Then she goes on to say that she wants the death penalty. This is obviously a ploy to create sympathy from the nation and possibly the jury as well. Once again we have her crying wolf. She has mentioned death so many times throughout this trial I am seriously just waiting to see her act on it, which I know won't happen. In her normal life she used her suicide threats to manipulate Travis and others around her and she continues to do so today.

I theorize that she said her death penalty statement because she knew the jury might eventually see it during the next stages of her trial. I say this because she knows the jury is not on her side. She could be using this statement with a reverse psychology approach. As in "They don't like me so they'll do the opposite of what I say I want." It might be a stretch of the imagination but I wouldn't rule it out.

If her defence team doesn't put up a fight during the next stages of this trial then this could possibly be a legitimate wish but I'll believe it when I see it.

On a side note...How mad do you guy's think Kurk and Jennifer were after they found out about this interview? I imagine pretty upset...

Agree. I see the finger, but I think she's trying to nonchalantly pick her nose. LOL. "Nah, I'm just supporting my head with my hand!"
In the actual video, I think I remember her looking at the folks doing the filming. I really got the impression she was aiming her "expression" at them. (That is until someone came up to her and spoke to her)

Sorry, I'm not sure what I'm doing. In this video, toward the end, after jurors are polled she gives them the finger. Much like she's done prior times. Starts at 2:40 into the video.
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=sr9bOvWVOlo

FJA could be giving the sign.

I had a boss who would push up his glasses with his middle finger when he was mad at you...no one other then his employees knew what he was doing.

HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE OF WEBSLEUTH LAND;

I come bearing gifts....

Ok I have no gifts ..but that got your attention. I need to know what time does court start tomorrow in Arizona time?

THANK YOU AHEAD OF TIME.

TEASE!!! :seeya: Court starts at 1:00 AZ time tomorrow. The judge asked the jury to be there at 12:45.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV