Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fell asleep last night while watching NG, who said Sheriff Joe was going to be on and he would explain the how different the lodgings are going to be for Stabby Einstein from now on...
Anyone know where I can see that bit?

TIA

PS
My whole family was sitting around the tv yesterday pm...just watching the verdict!

ITA Farm. Jodi is still playing her games. Yesterday's interview reminded me of the previous interviews she gave to inside edition and 48 hours. She was using that "little innocent girl" voice she used while claiming her innocence, how great of a relationship she had with Travis, the 2 ninja's committed that heinous crime and the anecdotal stories of their relationship.

IMO, Jodi was manipulating and lying during this interview bc she's a narcissistic, borderline, psychopath who lacks the ability to speak the truth about anything and incapable of feeling any sort of emotions such as repentance, pain, saddness, remorse, grief, or guilt that any normal human feels.

now all the TH's are saying 'she's mentally ill!' they're saying her DT needs to try to make the jury see that to save her life.

that will be quite the stretch since they busted their buns denying she has a personality disorder. so now she's crazy?????

i want to know HOW that interview happened? WHO arranged that?

Does anyone know what the difference in her circumstances will be in prison if she is on death row or not? Does she get to have a tv or radio in her cell? Does she get to be with the general population? Does she get to have visitors as often?
Does she get to have the same phone privileges?

That is what I want to learn, that she will be thoroughly isolated, no more fan club of other inmates surrounding her asking her for autographs. We all know that if Jodi Arias truly wanted to die, she would have killed herself, she had guns, she had knives, she could have driven to any back alley and just pulled the trigger. Once. CLEARLY, she wants to live.

Snipped and BBM

Good question. I would also like to know her circumstance if she gets LWOP. Will she be transferred to another prison? Maybe, more hard core prisoners?

now all the TH's are saying 'she's mentally ill!' they're saying her DT needs to try to make the jury see that to save her life.

that will be quite the stretch since they busted their buns denying she has a personality disorder. so now she's crazy?????

i want to know HOW that interview happened? WHO arranged that?

Maybe the defense team will call Dr. DeMarte to explain the murderer's issues. Bring on that contrast again - Jodi = murderer,
Dr. DeMarte = hard working, successful PHD head shrinker living within the law and doing just fine. :D

Jodi giving that interview just illustrates the full depth of her narcissism. She is not sorry in the slightest that she MURDERED Travis--she feels nothing for his family and friends, the amount of work her defense team did on her behalf & in spite of her actions to thwart their efforts and she cares nothing for the sacrifice all the professionals in this trial made for her.

We DO know something for sure: Jodi DOES NOT WANT THE DEATH PENALTY!

She said she wouldn't want to live in one place until she dies--that sounds like Death Row to me!

Is it against the law now for Donovan and Jodi to have contact since both are convicted criminals? Wonder if twitter shut her down or Donovan deactivated the account?

I think Sheriff Joe shut it down since she was convicted.

Well, l have a suggestion. Martinez can play Jodi's plea for the death penalty prior to her conviction and then the DT can play the interview from yesterday of Jodi again requesting the death penalty and save a lot of time wasted on all the objections, approaches and trial by sidebar.

Snipped and BBM

Good question. I would also like to know her circumstance if she gets LWOP. Will she be transferred to another prison? Maybe, more hard core prisoners?

And can someone explain what she is likely experiencing while on sucide watch?
Does she really have to wear a paper dress and paper slippers?
I am dying to know...

Does anyone know what the difference in her circumstances will be in prison if she is on death row or not? Does she get to have a tv or radio in her cell? Does she get to be with the general population? Does she get to have visitors as often?
Does she get to have the same phone privileges?

That is what I want to learn, that she will be thoroughly isolated, no more fan club of other inmates surrounding her asking her for autographs. We all know that if Jodi Arias truly wanted to die, she would have killed herself, she had guns, she had knives, she could have driven to any back alley and just pulled the trigger. Once. CLEARLY, she wants to live.

I am so proud of Detective Flores , how in his quiet, calm approach, he got so much magnificent evidence and lies out of her , and so proud of Juan Martinez. He made the sky blue again. Whether she gets death or life, I will be ok with it, so long as we got the verdict of Murder One, unanimous , premeditated. Travis is thoroughly exonerated. Forever. All of Travis' nieces and nephews can have their parents back and begin to live again. At last!! Halleluja! Thank you, Jesus!

All male and female inmates on Death Row are classified as maximum custody. All inmates are single cells which are equipped with a toilet, sink, bed and mattress. Each Death Row inmate has no contact with any other inmate. Out-of-cell time is limited to outdoor exercise in a secured area, two hours a day, three times a week, and a shower, three times a week. All meals are delivered by correction officers at the cell front. Limited non-contact visitation is available. Death Row inmates may place two ten minute telephone calls per week. Personal property is limited to hygiene items, two appliances, two books and writing materials, which can be purchased from the inmate commissary. Health care is provided at the Health Unit; medication is passed out at the cell front. Clergy contacts are provided at the cell.

http://www.azcorrections.gov/dr_faq.aspx

I fell asleep last night while watching NG, who said Sheriff Joe was going to be on and he would explain the how different the lodgings are going to be for Stabby Einstein from now on...
Anyone know where I can see that bit?

TIA

PS
My whole family was sitting around the tv yesterday pm...just watching the verdict!

fantastic news yesterday justice for the Alexanders.
Sheriff Joe wasn't able to make it onto NG last night not sure why no reason was given.

Jodi giving that interview just illustrates the full depth of her narcissism. She is not sorry in the slightest that she MURDERED Travis--she feels nothing for his family and friends, the amount of work her defense team did on her behalf & in spite of her actions to thwart their efforts and she cares nothing for the sacrifice all the professionals in this trial made for her.

We DO know something for sure: Jodi DOES NOT WANT THE DEATH PENALTY!

She said she wouldn't want to live in one place until she dies--that sounds like Death Row to me!

I totally agree...and I love the idea of her all alone in a cell with zero attention!

Regarding Nancy Grace.

Someone criticized her for milking the death of her fiance. What makes her show unique is that she does form a bond with victims. Today she talked about what it must be like to be a mother who loses a son and I cried my eyes out because she's exactly right. All your dreams for them die with your child and the waste of a young life --there is never closure. There is just going on and you hide the times that you still cry because everyone expects you to "move on."

My son died in 1994 and if I were to tell one of my children just what I went through today with the verdict and the wine at noon, and cancelling everything I had to do and then bawling, they get mad and say things like, "You can't dwell in the past...blah, blah, get a gym membership, etc.

Nancy Grace makes me feel like there is one person in the world who is not PC and who says it like it is--she is emotional and even when she is rude, I forgive her because she is expressing my emotions of indignation at the broken legal system, sympathy for the families, and contempt for the murderers and rapists.

The other day she was gone and someone else read the tribute to an American hero. Wow--it was flat and not at all moving as her substitute just read the words. Nancy Grace FEELS like a human being would feel EVEN though she is a smart lawyer.

Sometimes emotions are looked down on--Nancy makes the viewer feel like she is calling the authorities on their BS. Yes, she goes too far and its embarrassing sometimes, but overall, I prefer her --warts and all. I love it when she says, "Beth Karas is in the courtroom--Beth what do you see, tell me everything!"

That's what I would be saying, "Don't leave anything out." Nancy gets the powerless feeling that we victim's families have and she is our advocate. She does make a difference, even if it is primarily emotional.

I LOVE it that those military deaths are honored. THat means so much to those who see other deaths given so much attention while their loved one comes home unnoticed.

Anagrammy - what a beautiful post - God bless you for the loss of your son.. Hugs . . .

ITA Farm. Jodi is still playing her games. Yesterday's interview reminded me of the previous interviews she gave to inside edition and 48 hours. She was using that "little innocent girl" voice she used while claiming her innocence, how great of a relationship she had with Travis, the 2 ninja's committed that heinous crime and the anecdotal stories of their relationship.

IMO, Jodi was manipulating and lying during this interview bc she's a narcissistic, borderline, psychopath who lacks the ability to speak the truth about anything and incapable of feeling any sort of emotions such as repentance, pain, saddness, remorse, grief, or guilt that any normal human feels.

Absolutely! Maybe already mentioned, but I watched the reporter from Fox and he said he kept waiting for Jodi to show remorse, say she was sorry and gave her numerous chances. She never did. She's still just playing games.

Interesting though the TH were discussing her being in a maximum prison and how she'll not have any real contact with other inmates, basically sit in her cell and wait to die...no more singing contest, manifestos or strawberry fraps for Jodi.

:jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail:

just watched ryan burns interview,i wish i could see that letter....calling him the wh*re of the state? seriously? he told the truth unlike her

I KNOW!! I am watching the interview now on Greta.

I want to read that letter! :scared:

I saw that too, and thought WTH? :waitasec:

Yeah--I saw Granny making faces, flipping the bird & rolling her eyes during Juan's closing argument.

I don't have the same view of old ladies as most people, since my mom is borderline personality disordered and she uses her "granny status" to manipulate people much like Jodi's grandma.

fantastic news yesterday justice for the Alexanders.
Sheriff Joe wasn't able to make it onto NG last night not sure why no reason was given.

Last night, they said, that they locked the jail down for "security" reasons. so I would say that is why he didn't show up.
They did allow JA's Mother and one other to see her. All other visitors for other inmates had to leave and didn't get to see who they were there to see.
JA was put on Suicide Protocol because of what she said in her interview.

I meant to say this last night but I was caught up in the moment and then KCL and Tricia on the web show. And I have my granddaughter, who thinks she lives here...

Give an interview right after being found guilty of murder?

WHO DOES THAT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member