Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU ARE WELCOME. Rocco: what did you think of the verdict? :seeya:

I liked the verdict very much. I also liked the fact it was reported that most attorneys stay with their client for awhile after the verdict but Nurmi and Willmott were no where to be found and hence the reporter was able to interview What's-Her-Name. :floorlaugh:

Aww I don't think her grandmother was attempting to garner sympathy from the jurors by being in a wheelchair. My abuela can walk but sometimes she uses a wheelchair to get around.

I do agree that JA's family has been disrespectful throughout the proceedings though. Wearing the domestic violence ribbons and laughing and chatting during inappropriate times while in court are both abhorrent behaviours. :notgood:

It makes you wonder, doesn't it? I think they truly thought today would be the end of it. She really didn't think she'd be found guilty of 1st degree.

Einstein? Umm.... NOPE!

yep - i really think jodi thought she was going to get manslaughter time served or just found not guilty 0 i really do - and i bet thats why she set up that interview

Here's a merge of all the interviews. The lighting is odd so JA's hair looks streaked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf9k18uGZXs

Oh I see she has another new reason/excuse why she didn't/wouldn't call the police about her faux abuse.

I wanna smack Troy (the reporter) upside the head, why would he continue to ask this convicted murder questions about her faux stories. :rolleyes:

Oh I see she has another new reason/excuse why she didn't/wouldn't call the police about her faux abuse.

I wanna smack Troy (the reporter) upside the head, why would he continue to ask this convicted murder questions about her faux stories. :rolleyes:
It was probably part of the interview deal - things he could/couldn't ask about

Does anyone know how Troy Hayden got that interview and exactly where it was? Courthouse or jail?
How was he the one MSM person to get immediate access to the just-convicted murderer?

I don't think Juan will play this whole interview, so much self serving nonsense.

He might play snippets of it tho.

Nice to hear from #juror 8. Juror #5 would have also voted for 1st degree. That leaves poquito. Hope to hear from him too.

I've lost my voice today. :silenced:I'm glad I can type away here.

It's truly strange that JA's family has gone off. I know her mother must have financial hardships and needs to look after the family business but leaving the same night? Not staying for the sentencing phase? It's only about an extra 2 weeks. :dunno: JA can live the rest of her life in a small cell eating crummy food and having the company of other inmates. Bella Vita!

Does anyone know how Troy Hayden got that interview and exactly where it was? Courthouse or jail?
How was he the one MSM person to get immediate access to the just-convicted murderer?

She made a deal a few months ago with him. It had to be at the courthouse since it was only 20 minutes after the verdict.

No idea how he was able to get the interview but it was done "20 mins after the verdict" in the courthouse.

i've been reading and watching his reports he has been going to the prison and visiting jodi a lot since the trial started - maybe he is her new special friend???

Haha I just read the above comments about Troy. Wow so this was planned? D: How can she be so stupid? Then I guess her lawyers really didn't care she did the interview o_O That just blows my mind. They have to know this is just going to hurt their case even more right?

Yes, Juan can definitely can prove his point without the interview. I think the clips just further support his claims against JA.

It was in some waiting room in court. Troy was asked whether JA's lawyers approved of the interview (something to that effect, I don't remember exactly) and Troy said he didn't talk about that at all with JA. He figured she's an adult and if she wants to do this interview then he'll take his chance.

Some people suggested that perhaps JA and Donovan cooked up this plan of getting this interview. Not sure.

Defense Lawyers do not think Nurmi/Willmott would have approved. Rumour has it that there was a heated discussion between JA and defense post-verdict but before the interview.

It was in the holding area (basement) of the courthouse.

He went to the jail at the beginning of the trial and spoke with her for awhile.
He said she told him if he didn't air any of that interview (which he didn't), he could have the first interview if she was convicted.

She has had this planned for a while.... premeditated interview.

i gotta say i am surprised jodis family already left on their flight to go home, i guess none of them wanted to speak in her behalf during sentencing - but it still kinda shocked me
I'm thinking JA is going to go really heavy on the childhood abuse in the mitigation phase. Mom either doesn't want to sit through it, or JA told her to leave.
All just my opinion, but I'd definitely believe Mom before JA. Can't you just hear JA going off at her Mom? Typical Arias.

It was in some waiting room in court. Troy was asked whether JA's lawyers approved of the interview (something to that effect, I don't remember exactly) and Troy said he didn't talk about that at all with JA. He figured she's an adult and if she wants to do this interview then he'll take his chance.

Some people suggested that perhaps JA and Donovan cooked up this plan of getting this interview. Not sure.

Defense Lawyers do not think Nurmi/Willmott would have approved. Rumour has it that there was a heated discussion between JA and defense post-verdict but before the interview.

i would have loved to be a fly on the wall for that convo - and finally see the real jodi!

Jodi once again proves that she is not as smart as she would like for everyone to believe. Doing this interview was a very stupid thing to do.

The way Shepard Smith says THIS WITNESS when he throws up a picture of ALV on the screen is pure gold!

yep - i really think jodi thought she was going to get manslaughter time served or just found not guilty 0 i really do - and i bet thats why she set up that interview
Yeah, where's Bryan Carr when you need him???:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member