Verdict is in

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His dad has put a few words on twitter but all calm and about loving his son.. Not anything that is stirring the pot.

Sorry what I meant was TM parents have the most powerful voices to dissuade people from rioting or looting because of the verdict. There is no doubt in my mind that they would be calm and loving. :seeya:

the jury never came back with a question about manslaughter? so they bought the lies, hook line and sinker. just like the CA jury.

Any Breaking Bad fans?

Someone mentioned this the other day, and they were spot on...

West looks like Heisenberg...

Thanks so much for letting us do this and keeping us in line!!

Thank you guys for being so kind to the mods who have been here day after day to help. I wish I could name all those who helped in this forum, but I know I'll miss someone! I do know that whenever I peeked my head in, I saw Fran and Harmony2 quite often. Fran kept the mods up-to-date on the trial as well!

Shout out to the Zimmerman trial moderators!
:grouphug:

Yes, and he is still bipolar. WHY didn't he have a Tox test done that night!

We still don't know if he was on/off his meds!!!!

I didn't know he was bipolar. Do you have a link to that information? I thought he was taking an antidepressant, not bipolar meds. tia

I just thought of something people were giving that Taffe a hard time because he said on Fox news that he knew the jury was at the time of the question regarding the Manslaughter instructions that the jury was 5-1 to acquit GZ, now that we know it is a NG verdict I am thinking Taffe is not so daffy. LOL

Tracy Martin ‏@BTraymartin9 35m
Even though I am broken hearted my faith is unshattered I WILL ALWAYS LOVE MY BABY TRAY

Very classy tweet! My heart breaks for the family.

Would just like to say, that it has been enlightening and educating, to follow this trial with a great group of sleuthers!!!!!
We all came together, though our opinions/conclusions were varied, and made it through trial with the mods patiently keeping us within the boundaries. Kudos to our Mods and THANK YOU for re-opening this daily trial discussion!!!! :rockon:

I can't think of a better bunch of peeps I'd rather be sharing trials with! :twocents:

And..............IMO, OMO, MOO :floorlaugh:

Chanting " The system has failed, The system has failed......." and "Nationwide protest, Nation wide protest......"

Didn't I read somewhere that they had already publicly asked for peace before the verdict, whether he be found guilty or not.

This whole trial would have opened up wounds for them and expecting them to take to airwaves so soon after is heartless, IMO

Yes, they have. That they shld be asked to face the press today is heartless and disgusting, IMHO. Their child is being slandered by snickering lawyers right now. Who are now complaining about slander against GZ... Leave the parents alone.

I think GZ's lawyers did a stellar job. Different styles than the great Juan- no one can beat him-, but very good work. IMO.

Since you guys want to keep chatting, I'll stick around for awhile. Be nice or get the ray gun! :saber:

Hope you are also able to catch Tricia's show!!!

Yay! I think late night babysitters deserve overtime pay!

I think I'll finally enroll in that c & c class now.... To protect me and mine from "self defense" claims.... That way no one will be left to tell their own self serving story... A very sad Mom of young adult boys :(

You really should and you want regret it. Everybody IMO this day and time should protect themselves.

I have a cc license and own several guns and hope to God I never have to use Them. I have taken several classes and gun courses to know exactly what I am doing. I am going to protect myself in my home!

You have young children, get a gun lock or gun safe if you do.

His defense cost more than a million dollars. That is when you have the power of the state of florida and the money of the taxpayers against you.

I really think George will be fine.He has a bright future to look forward to.
He has a lot of people sending him funds, which truth be told I find sad.
Not often can you kill a child and people help you pay off your credit card bills.IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo