Verdict Watch 05/03/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KN shows a sex picture and asks if it looks like it's the best experience of Jodi's life.

Okay.....maybe the one with her butt in the air does?

But if it wasn't the best experience and she knew she wasn't going to like it or be comfortable, why in hell would she veer from her Utah trip to go take pictures and have sex with someone when it gave her no pleasure? Nurmi makes no sense.

I am so GLAD I never looked at any of those photos.....

BBM - I guess this is between you and ElleElle.....JUST MY OPINION HERE, JA did plan to kill Travis and I strongly believe that the State proved that. JMO

I'm not arguing that. If you look to the beginning of this whole thing, you will see that I was criticizing KN for using a question that I had pondered but figured out the answer to, but his asking the question opened a whole in his own theory. So I then asked everyone to assume that the DT theory was true and then ask that same question. ElleElle keeps explaining it to me as if the DT theory isn't true, but it's a hypothetical I asked everyone to assume so I could put forth my theory of how KN's own question casted doubt on his theory.

KN asked, if it were a covert trip, why did she not call ryan and make up an excuse to account for her lateness instead of telling him she'd be there in 12 hours.

My answer to him was, yes, exactly. If it was not a premeditated, covert trip to kill Travis, why NOT call Ryan with an excuse to be late because she knew she'd be late because Travis had asked her to come to his house. (You have to assume Travis did ask her for the sake of argument.)

If Travis had asked her, she had to have known this prior to Ryan's call because her phone was off after that. So, if it;s true that she's trying to date two guys like this, why didn't she make up something to pacify Ryan until she could see Travis and then get to Ryan?

Of course the answer is because she premeditated a killing. But the Defense asked this question to disprove premeditation, making it a stupid question on their part to ask. That's ALL I was trying to say.

Eggtreenews is up! Yay! I am heading that way and I will be back. This ought to be a hilarious one!

BBM~ I think JF used a 9MM, however, the same caliber gun found in Jodi's second rental. Coincidence?

The other girl (Travis' friend), i'm not sure if she used a gun to commit suicide.

See?

I keep telling my neighbors that and
their mobile homes keep going "boom"
The fire doesn't last too long though....

(yes I am serious)
We have at least 3 explosions a year!
"meth row" is about 2 miles from my house...
Had no idea when I moved here 18 years ago.

Seriously as far as Jodi goes.
As "pure" as she portrayed herself...
that is exactly what she was not.

It just dawned on me!
What if she sold that gun to "someone"
who then commited suicide with it!
Have they tested "friends" guns of Jodi's that have commited
suicide since Travis died?

(no names here)

Outside of the trial's answer to Claude Rains (MM), ALV is the biggest enigma to me. For someone who was once a champion of the DV cause, she flushed her career down the toilet.

I can't figure out why it was so important, driving her to the point of professional suicide, to collude with a murderer. She lost her soul during the proceedings. Could continue with prosecution for her as well?

Bizarre and sad. :twocents:

BBM: Not to me. ALV made a choice to not talk to anyone other than JA, KN and JW. She could have talked to JA's mom/dad/brothers/sister/step-sister ... but she CHOSE not too. She stuck her head in the sand for Jodi and lied to defend Jodi. She's not the first person in this case to be bamboozled. ALV should have known better? Not. IMO. She's the old school ... all men are bad and keep women down. Oy vey ... so not true.

Here's the thing that got me: VID below. ALV is still under subpoena. GAH ... where I come from ... "expert witnesses" are never, ever under subpoena unless they are in big trouble with the court per the opposing counsel issuing a subpoena:

She went from: Your still under oath Ms LV: at the start:
Jodi Arias Trial - Day 46 - Part 1 - YouTube

To this *same day* : unless I release you from your subpoena and the judge said she didn't want to hear her personal problems: mark 28:34 or thereabouts
[video=youtube;SZBMGUvyEIQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZBMGUvyEIQ[/video] Jury was not privy to this.

*********** above JMO and the vids to refresh memories *************

I'm not arguing that. If you look to the beginning of this whole thing, you will see that I was criticizing KN for using a question that I had pondered but figured out the answer to, but his asking the question opened a whole in his own theory. So I then asked everyone to assume that the DT theory was true and then ask that same question. ElleElle keeps explaining it to me as if the DT theory isn't true, but it's a hypothetical I asked everyone to assume so I could put forth my theory of how KN's own question casted doubt on his theory.

KN asked, if it were a covert trip, why did she not call ryan and make up an excuse to account for her lateness instead of telling him she'd be there in 12 hours.

My answer to him was, yes, exactly. If it was not a premeditated, covert trip to kill Travis, why NOT call Ryan with an excuse to be late because she knew she'd be late because Travis had asked her to come to his house. (You have to assume Travis did ask her for the sake of argument.)

If Travis had asked her, she had to have known this prior to Ryan's call because her phone was off after that. So, if it;s true that she's trying to date two guys like this, why didn't she make up something to pacify Ryan until she could see Travis and then get to Ryan?

Of course the answer is because she premeditated a killing. But the Defense asked this question to disprove premeditation, making it a stupid question on their part to ask. That's ALL I was trying to say.

Trust me Friend, I know.....I've been on more timeouts than one could imagine - Mainly because of, well, uh, well you know. DP.....

I understand what you're saying (I think) and I wasn't laughing AT you. My context was intended to be a "fun laugh". Sorry if you took it wrong.

If Travis called her and "guilted into coming", why the gun then? She stole her grandparents gun why? To protect herself on the long drive to Utah? Jodi did tell Flores and testify she was scared of guns.

imo, I cannot comprehend nothing other than premeditation in the case and Nurmi did not sway me with why it was not her idea to see Travis.

To be honest, I didn't really pay much attention to him because the killer he is defending is a liar.

I don't feel I took it the wrong way, so there's no need to be sorry.

These questions you are asking are not in line with assuming the defense is correct. That's the hypothetical. KN is speaking on behalf of Jodi as if Jodi is correct. So to critic what he said, I asked for that hypothetical to be assumed. No one has to believe it to assume it for the purposes of this.

I am not saying and have never said he's actually right about there being no premeditation. But I am saying, he's making false assumptions and I hope the jury sees this.

I would not put it past Jodi, to grin and smirk, when it is announced that she is guilty of 1st degree murder.

Today towards the end while the judge was reading Jodi was in pose mode. She must have practiced all night. But she wasn't sure which looked the best I think so she kept changing. Yesterday she picked up her stubby pencil, had her hand in a fist and rested her head on her fisted hand. I saw Wilmott look sideways then she moved her chair back a bit. I was thinking she wanted Jodi in her perifial view. Wonder what Jodi was thinking holding the pencil that way. It was sooooo weird.

I am waiting on eggtreenews! LOL @ this from yesterday:

"Goofball Geffner is a great physical comedian. The professional expert witness couldn’t operate the touch screen computer in the witness box without repeated detailed instructions from Jenny. Then the lip-licking crypt keeper spilled his water (twice!) all over the place, and sheepishly giggled while wiping up his mess. Then to top it all off, he burped and/or farted on the stand. Derrrrrp!"

Yeah, and what's with all the giggles? Wish Juan would have made him look at an autopsy pic and shut him up. That guy made me angry chuckling like that.

Well, we finally got some trial news on our local TV station just over the Oregon border from Yreka. It's not the big news here that it is on HLN. :waiting: They announced that the case has gone to the jury, and that she is pleading self defense because Travis was abusive. Then they played the clip of Jodi smiling when Nurmi said that nine days out of ten he doesn't like her. So weird. Why not just show Juan ripping her to shreds? Even the news anchor looked confused.

Hmmm - ok, but I'm pretty sure that's the only aspect with real room for disagreement among jurors. Both shot 1st and knife 1st had a lot of followers on this board all the way.

That ME never sees live people - so he said. Even Dr. Drew says plenty people walk around with a bullet to frontal lobe. How would Horn know this? He doesn't do research, 'member?

Hard selling that knife 1st scenario is needless risk to pros. case. I bet Flores is careful w/ that guy in the future.

I look for murder #1 verdict Tuesday.

actually the biggest disagreements - imo - would be if it was self defense and if they believe jodi;s stories about being abused and the other terrible allegations she made against TA - if they don't believe those stories, and find her guilty, those are the real issues and the gun last comes in during the sentencing hearing when the state wants to prove the cruelty aspect - i would think

We aren't even allowed to know what kind of trouble ALV got into with the Court. I think that is the reason Juan hammered away at her - Did KN ever say anything about ALV or try to stop JM from hammering away at her? JMO - but what I read into this is that ALV got into deep doo-doo with the Court for her lies.

Quote from eggtreenews......

"I would rather eat a lightbulb, after giving myself a root canal with a coat hanger, while tapdancing atop a cactus in a room that my dog has hotboxed with farts on Mac-n-Cheez night, than listen to Heavy D finish one more sentence. "

BBM~ Because Jodi is not that smart. And IQ tests are are a bunch of bologna to me because there are different types of intelligence.

Nurmi tried to get the jury to believe - If Jodi planned the "perfect murder" she would've a., b., c., d., e., etc...

2 words: Scott Peterson. He was not so smart either.

OMG me too Mrs G!

This:

Speaking of Jenny, let’s hope her Homecoming dress is not tangerine colored, because that shade does not do her any favors. Looking like she had one bong hit too many before court, she sat sullenly at the defense table with an expression that screamed, “*advertiser censored**. My. Life.”

And this:

According to Heavy D, so concerned was Stabby with protecting Travis’ reputation, that she spent five whole years lying through her teeth in jail before accusing him of pedophilia without a scrap of evidence to prove her claim. Slow clap for the martyr, everyone. Celebrate her bravery.

Funniest one yet :bow:

BBM~ :seeya: They will don't you worry! ;)

I don't feel I took it the wrong way, so there's no need to be sorry.

These questions you are asking are not in line with assuming the defense is correct. That's the hypothetical. KN is speaking on behalf of Jodi as if Jodi is correct. So to critic what he said, I asked for that hypothetical to be assumed. No one has to believe it to assume it for the purposes of this.

I am not saying and have never said he's actually right about there being no premeditation. But I am saying, he's making false assumptions and I hope the jury sees this.

Hmmm - ok, but I'm pretty sure that's the only aspect with real room for disagreement among jurors. Both shot 1st and knife 1st had a lot of followers on this board all the way.

That ME never sees live people - so he said. Even Dr. Drew says plenty people walk around with a bullet to frontal lobe. How would Horn know this? He doesn't do research, 'member?

Hard selling that knife 1st scenario is needless risk to pros. case. I bet Flores is careful w/ that guy in the future.

I look for murder #1 verdict Tuesday.

In the grand scheme of things does it really matter...he was trying to get away from her and she kept chasing him down to continue her kill. It doesn't matter which came first. He was murdered and it was first degree.

The important thing to remember the order of was her planning to murder. That came first.. and that began with stealing her grandfathers gun, gas cans then rental car...etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz