Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home from the candlelight prayer vigil for Travis at his resting place. It was wonderful being with so many people that really cared about him and are anxiously awaiting for a 1st degree DP verdict! Tanisha and her husband were there and she shared some wonderful stories about Travis. I thought pictures would be out of taste but I did take pics of when we all let out blue balloons up to the heavens with messages to Travis on them..Hopefully they came out...Oh, BTW, the local newspaper was there taking pics and will be doing a story (most likely) in tomorrows paper. It's called the Press Enterprise here in Riverside, CA!!

Releasing those balloons into the environment makes me sick. An owl was just rescued here that was entangled in some string, high up in a tree, and was hanging by one wing. Thankfully his damaged wing healed after some rehab and he was released back into the wild. It should be illegal.

:tears::tears:I'm in tears.....

Justice for Travis :tantrum:

Question:

At the beginning of Nurmi's closing rambling, when he was saying what the case wasn't about, why did he mention that it wasn't about the "sexual orientation of any of the witnesses?"

I don't recall anyone ever mentioning anyone's sexual orientation, or implying that anyones sexual orientation made them an ineffective witness. Why would he say that, unless he had his own issues w/ someone's sexual orientation?

Releasing those balloons into the environment makes me sick. An owl was just rescued here that was entangled in some string, high up in a tree, and was hanging by one wing. Thankfully his damaged wing healed after some rehab and he was released back into the wild. It should be illegal.

I'm pretty sure the environmental police would give the balloons a pass on this day.

No, she had the registration for her piece of junk. I also carry both my registration and insurance info in my wallet, but you'd have to pull out 35 years of receipts and coupons to get to it! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Why do you do that, if I may ask? The reg and insurance goes with the CAR ... not you. I guess you don't ever have anyone else drive your car? Because if you did, they'd be up a creek with no reg and insurance.

Oh well ...... onward to tomorrow.

Just got home from the candlelight prayer vigil for Travis at his resting place. It was wonderful being with so many people that really cared about him and are anxiously awaiting for a 1st degree DP verdict! Tanisha and her husband were there and she shared some wonderful stories about Travis. I thought pictures would be out of taste but I did take pics of when we all let out blue balloons up to the heavens with messages to Travis on them..Hopefully they came out...Oh, BTW, the local newspaper was there taking pics and will be doing a story (most likely) in tomorrows paper. It's called the Press Enterprise here in Riverside, CA!!

Ugh. I almost went to this tonight. I was thinking of going and then on the way back go visit my hometown and grandmother.

I should have gone. But I did light a candle at 5:00 and it's still lighted.

Wow, what a amazing show tonight! It was awesome to hear Chris talk about Travis without interruptions!

I too am in tears, like I have said I feel like Travis was or could have been my son, and all I want to do is protect him. Chris Hughes is an amazing person and friend and he and Travis came up a lot like me. I agree with how Travis that the only way people can expand their minds is through education and learning, through reading and experiencing new things. Volunteering to help those that need a hand up is how I plan to honor Travis's legacy.

I'm pretty sure the environmental police would give the balloons a pass on this day.

How about the defenseless animals that get caught up in them and die? I guess no one cares about them because they have no voice.

Wow, what a amazing show tonight! It was awesome to hear Chris talk about Travis without interruptions!

I'll definitely be listening to this one again. Fantastic show tonight--thank you Chris, Tricia, Kimster, and everyone who called in!

TULESSA -

Just heard you on the show! Love your accent!
Loved your idea to pay bills first!
Thank you for asking about the financial guy - he didn't know :(
Thank you SO Much for asking though.

Man, I am a wreck after hearing him talk about his friend and then KCL! OMG! She broke my heart trying to be so strong! KCL - it's okay to cry! We are crying with you!

Yes! I've been listening and the tears won't stop. :(

I'm right there with you and I don't cry easily. I listened very intently to what Chris said about forgiveness (he is right, it only hurts us) and while I am not ready to forgive, I will tell you that I have (in times of extreme anger with JA) told myself IF it wasn't for all of JA's lies I may never have known Travis' Truth and that gives some relief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV