Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said the same thing, when I first saw them. She looks like she's VERY close to being a hermaphrodite. You're right, something's not right with that girl.:twocents:

And why in the world would he take more pics that day? Unless the date was messed with and those were taken at another time. If she was blackmailing him, surely he wouldn't be so trusting as to jump in the sack and then grab the Kodak? So much of this doesn't make sense to me.

I feel absolutely horrible right now. After watching Chris on Dr. Drew I was left wondering. It didn't flow right, due to how it was cut and it all sounded strange to me. I am so sorry that I ever posted that.

Chris is a wonderful man and brought me to tears yet it was all very heart lifting. I am so sorry. Bless you Chris and Sky, and Bless you Michael for being an angel.

Why did they have to put a picture of that evil woman on that page?!
Argh

Oh I know, I so hate when they show pictures of her when the story should be about him. Unfortunately, as much as we hate it... She has forever linked herself to him...

Which imo, was exactly what she wanted. No one else can have him now.

Good evening all :seeya: Just spent a wonderful day with my daughters, outside enjoying the beautiful sun shining here today outside of Seattle. As I was lounging in my beach chair, my mind of course drifted to the trial & a giant smile appeared on my face when I thought about how JA will NEVER be soaking up the sun, sipping on a cold drink from Starbucks, feeling the wind in her hair and knowing what FREEDOM feels like. Serenity washed over me when thoughts of Travis floated into my head and I just know he will get justice and SOON!

Question:

At the beginning of Nurmi's closing rambling, when he was saying what the case wasn't about, why did he mention that it wasn't about the "sexual orientation of any of the witnesses?"

I don't recall anyone ever mentioning anyone's sexual orientation, or implying that anyones sexual orientation made them an ineffective witness. Why would he say that, unless he had his own issues w/ someone's sexual orientation?

I think it was a backhanded slap at the internet wilding going on. There are comments being made about ALV's sexual orientation, comments about her haircut, etc.

Juan deftly deflected the haircut bit to Nurmi but I think he knew exactly what that was all about. Nurmi trying to muddy the waters again.

:seeya:

This forgiveness bit reminds me of what Nancy Grace said in that video that was posted yesterday. She says something like 'I'm sure the Lord will redeem these people but not just not on my victims watch.'

The imperfect person that I am I cannot even begin to think of forgiveness until Justice has been served.

I'm a very spiritual person (not religious) and I can tell you that your not imperfect, your human. I see forgiveness for this woman as a long way off. Rose, you remind me, in a good way, of (by your writings no ALV crap here) a friend of mine from Austin TX

:scared:

I am here tonight to tell you that I finally looked at the NUDE PHOTOS of JA this evening. This is the first time I have seen these with my old feeble eyes.

(I'm here to say there's something STRANGE going on if you know what I mean, I've never in my life seen anything like that. <modsnip>

Truly beyond my realm of expertise.

:sick:

Very few things stun me. I have been walking with a bobble ever since viewing this.

Can you even IMAGINE photos of yourself like this circulating the internet and appearing in court?

:eek: If I lied about anything I'd be saying..."it AIN'T ME". Holy smokes. HOLY SMOKES.

Gag.

There was a discussion a while back on the look of her private area. I just want to say, not everyone is "perfect" down there. We are ALL made differently. Just saying, you might offend some people (not me in particular) about this subject.

This is OT but can I ask all you amazing people a favor? As we wait for justice to be done for Travis I would appreciate it if you could remember my boyfriend in your prayers. Today is his birthday and he has had a few years of hell. He is in business with his family, his mother and two brothers. I won't go into the whole thing but it has turned very ugly, to the point where they tried to sue to get him out and when they couldn't do that they managed to have his son fired from the business. That's right, the grandson/nephew of these partners spent a great deal of money to force the son out because they weren't able to get rid of the father.
Now that son has sued the business because of issues from when he worked there for several years. Basically he was cheated out of hours he worked and overtime and he never made an issue because it was family but after they forced him out he found an attorney to sue them. The mother runs the payroll and it was in shambles. Everything written on calenders, nothing done the way it was supposed to, employment taxes not paid and records changed after the fact to hid discrepancies, lies being told, police being called to harass and even Children's Services were called to try and get the son's child taken away. Of course they found nothing and Children's Services won't say who made the report but it is obvious it was an attempt to harass and intimidate him.
In spite of being recommended by their attorney and having a summary judgement against them they refused to settle and it goes to court before a jury tomorrow. This has cost my boyfriend, and his business, hundreds of thousands of dollars in attorney fees and increased taxes because they would not consider any settlement that would have saved them many thousands of dollars because they don't want to lose. My boyfriend is devastated both emotionally and financially and most likely the business won't survive because of this. Please pray for wisdom for the court, judge and jury as this case is heard and for God's will and for somehow, someway, healing to take place between mother, son, brothers and grandson, for their hearts to be healed and for the situation to be resolved in God's will.
Thank you so much.

Question:

At the beginning of Nurmi's closing rambling, when he was saying what the case wasn't about, why did he mention that it wasn't about the "sexual orientation of any of the witnesses?"

I don't recall anyone ever mentioning anyone's sexual orientation, or implying that anyones sexual orientation made them an ineffective witness. Why would he say that, unless he had his own issues w/ someone's sexual orientation?

He's been reading online and assume the "lying jurors" have been too? It was a speculation...

:scared:

I am here tonight to tell you that I finally looked at the NUDE PHOTOS of JA this evening. This is the first time I have seen these with my old feeble eyes.

(I'm here to say there's something STRANGE going on if you know what I mean, I've never in my life seen anything like that. <modsnip>

Truly beyond my realm of expertise.

:sick:

Very few things stun me. I have been walking with a bobble ever since viewing this.

Can you even IMAGINE photos of yourself like this circulating the internet and appearing in court?

:eek: If I lied about anything I'd be saying..."it AIN'T ME". Holy smokes. HOLY SMOKES.

Gag.

Makes you want to bleach your eyes, doesn't it! :facepalm:

I've done a lot of jackass things in my life, but no nude pics and certainly no pic of a close up of that. Why would you do that? I just don't get it. Why provide the ammunition (pictures) so someone can shoot you later (blackmail) with your own ammo? Normally, I only feel 58 when the weather changes. But I feel really old now, looking at what folks do now. :blushing:

BBM...(Me too, me too). Maybe we both have better sense than we think 'eh?

Amen. Holy smokes.

I purposely haven't viewed any of these photos because I have a sensitive constitution and I didn't think viewing the nude photos would help me understand this case any better.

Holy smokes.

My avatar is in memory of Tori Stafford - a little girl who was brutally murdered and raped in a sad, horrific crime that was badly handled. In the end, justice was done (as far as it could be on this earth).

Yes - I would defend someone being abused. Always. Mostly, I believe in justice - for everyone.

Part of that justice means fairness to the accused. As hard as that can be sometimes.

No - Travis doesn't deserve to have his memory abused. But he wasn't a perfect man (is there such a thing?) - and the details of his relationship with Jodi are part of justice because they are part of the truth.

Attributing false statements to what happened in order to rile up anger against his murderer is, to my mind, the opposite of justice.

And what about the false statements made by the accused and her attorneys about the victim, who is no longer here to defend himself? All in the name of trying to get her acquitted or a lighter sentence for a brutal murder.

Many of us are advocates for him and thank goodness we are! Anyone defending her makes me ill.

There was a discussion a while back on the look of her private area. I just want to say, not everyone is "perfect" down there. We are ALL made differently. Just saying, you might offend some people (not me in particular) about this subject.
I've never even seen my back end, and no one else is going to see it either.:facepalm:

Looking at a photo of Greg Alexander and Tanisha. The pain on their faces is so evident. It hurts me so bad, so deep....I don't think our tears will stop for a long, long time.
As someone said Justice cannot be fully served as nothing can bring Travis back but we need a just verdict in this case. Jodi ann arias, GUILTY of MURDER ONE.

Good evening all :seeya: Just spent a wonderful day with my daughters, outside enjoying the beautiful sun shining here today outside of Seattle. As I was lounging in my beach chair, my mind of course drifted to the trial & a giant smile appeared on my face when I thought about how JA will NEVER be soaking up the sun, sipping on a cold drink from Starbucks, feeling the wind in her hair and knowing what FREEDOM feels like. Serenity washed over me when thoughts of Travis floated into my head and I just know he will get justice and SOON!

Knowing that she won't enjoy those things gives me some comfort. It was 89 here in Oregon today..way to warm for May. But as I puttered around outside, I noticed how much the freedom to just stand in the sun will escape Jodi in the future. No more rental cars or road trips, unless they ship her off to another prison. No more waxes or colorings to schedule. She'll have all her time free to trace her pictures and watch her back. I'd rather be put to sleep than live that way. Either verdict is fine with me.

Looking at a photo of Greg Alexander and Tanisha. The pain on their faces is so evident. It hurts me so bad, so deep....I don't think our tears will stop for a long, long time.
As someone said Justice cannot be fully served as nothing can bring Travis back but we need a just verdict in this case. Jodi ann arias, GUILTY of MURDER ONE.

Was Jodie's dad in court for closing arguments? I've not seen any pics in the gallery of him.i know he's a very sick man.

Mod note:

I just had to remove several posts and <modsnip> quite a few others. Please be careful. Choose your words wisely. And think about what you are posting....if it isn't in the interest of finding justice for Travis and the Alexander family, you probably should refrain.

I say this because the last thing we want to do is TO people who've followed this case for months during verdict watch, but we will if we need to.

Just a reminder to think about what you are posting before you hit "submit reply".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member