Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Oregon, you want to send some of that our way. Northeastern NC here and it's still in the low 60's.

One take out order of sweat coming your way :floorlaugh: We never get this warm this early. This is a first in my 58 years. Our normal is about 70 during the day. They had to put out the "dumb *advertiser censored* warning" to not go playing in our rivers because they are only about 40 degrees. It's called snow melt for a reason people :floorlaugh: I actually have tomato plants I'm going to plant now instead of in the end of June when we usually are warm enough. Planting anything should be enough to send the warm weather your way. If you really want it, break your AC. We don't have AC here because we only get about a week or really hot weather every year and we're cheap. But I have Homer Simpson's luck, so it works in reverse. Want snow? Be without 4 wheel drive. Want rain? Hang out laundry.

We are on verdict watch this is the most important part of the trial.
I will be at work tomorrow.

Can someone tell me where to go to
see the verdict live?

Thank you in advance.

I apologize. In my world, posting "this" in response to what someone posted is another way of saying "I completely agree with this."

OH wait! I understand what you are saying now. Right.

Thank you for agreeing. I also think that the photos of Travis (all of them, murder scene, aftermath and autopsy photos should not be made public. Travis looks VERY much like my oldest son and I just cannot even look at them. That poor, defenseless young man didn't have much of a life and what he did have was absolutely robbed from him by a psychopath.

I've been trying to find a 'positive' side to this whole mess and I guess the only thing I've found so far is at least she's off the streets.

Cheers.

Oh, and they talked about a benefactor, Michael, who gave so very generously to the Alexander Family. THANK YOU Michael. I understand you lost someone you love in 2011 and want you to know that I'm sending *hugs* your way!
God bless you!

Makes you wonder as she's eating her jail food if she wishes she could eat a hamburger from in and out that she so loves. She also loved ihop ! and will no longer eat and enjoy the many things in life we take advantage of. No nice wardrobes or ever to conquer 10000 places to see before you die. She gave it all up by her demise.

I'm planning to send her post cards from Cancun when I go on vacation. I'll send that witch postcards from everywhere I go on vacation ....."having a great time ... Glad your not here"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think she took those of herself.. So that one would think Travis took them.

But then you have the two nudes on him on the bed. I think I was raised with very little trust in people. Naked and a camera requires more trust that I could muster. Plus, I know what the mirror tells me, so the nude and camera combo is not a good idea :floorlaugh:

The EMT will be nearby for Jodi when she faints because she thinks it will be Not Guilty, or Hung. When it is not and they read a Guilty verdict, Is it too much to ask for her to have a true Jodi Stalker like melt down and jump the table and go for the Prosecutor so she gets just one zap, falls belly down, arms out about 12" from Mr. Martinez feet so he can say "did you need something?"

I listened to Chris Hughes on Tricia's true crime radio. I was truly moved by many of his stories and felt even closer to Travis. I think his last message of letting go of the evil is an important one for me to internalize. That said, I was somewhat offput by his references to spiritual and personal growth "through the marketplace" but I don't trust multi-level marketing schemes at all. I hope he is able to share more with us later cause he was still worth a listen.

Avon = MLM
Amway = MLM
Mary Kay = MLM
Shaklee = MLM
Nu Skin = MLM
Discovery Toys = MLM
Scentsy = MLM
Herbalife = MLM
Pampered Chef = MLM
ETC..........

This is the first trial that I have followed so I would appreciate if someone would let me know what typically happens when the verdict comes in. Will there be an advance notification of any sort, i.e. the jurors reach their decision, that is released to the media and the next day at some specified time everyone meets in court where the verdict is read? Or could it be on the same day? I just wonder how often I have to check the news.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Hammy :seeya: There will be a 30 minute advance notification when the Jurors reach their Verdict. So 30 minutes to get to a live news source. I know there is a link somewhere here you can sign up for a tweet alert. I dont tweet so i cant help ya with the link. Anyone have the sign up link?

I'm watching NG. Recapping JA answering jury questions. My neighbor just knocked on the door and wanted to make sure everything was ok. She heard yelling and screaming. I had to tell her what I was watching. She said Oh that crazy killer deserves to die!

We are on verdict watch this is the most important part of the trial.
I will be at work tomorrow.

Can someone tell me where to go to
see the verdict live?

Thank you in advance.

If you have an iPhone... Download the ustream app and then enter azfamily in the search bar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm convinced Nurmi reads about the case online and IMO that comment refers to ALV's sexual orientation. Because he assumes the jurors are all ignoring their admonition, he assumes they would understand what he was talking about. :twocents:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
I can just picture the jurors in deliberations...
"WTF was Nurmi talking about? Did someone come out of the closet during this trial?"

(I am NOT saying anyone is gay or even implying it! I am only saying they have to be scratching their heads trying to figure out what the heck he was talking about!):floorlaugh:

So these 'survivor' T-shirts that JA is somehow involved with to raise money for the long Beach Womens shelter- does anyone think this i a sudden ruse to give her a single good deed to count toward mitigation?
Seriously why now?

I think if the State had any inclination that JA was stealing funds they would have shouted it from the rooftops. Perfect Motive right there.

I think, I hope, you're right. I would hope that if that kind of evidence was available, it would not have been disallowed by the court. That would be even worse than what has been seen thus far, imo.

I've done a lot of jackass things in my life, but no nude pics and certainly no pic of a close up of that. Why would you do that? I just don't get it. Why provide the ammunition (pictures) so someone can shoot you later (blackmail) with your own ammo? Normally, I only feel 58 when the weather changes. But I feel really old now, looking at what folks do now. :blushing:

I am so glad you brought this up -- ever since I saw the backend pic today for the first time I just can't imagine why that was even entered as evidence -- there was absolutely no need to use that pic -- just having her describe that pic would have been enough (if necessary at all to help her case?) I am not a prude (far from it), but to agree to have yourself on display like that under the guise of saving your life is just ridiculous -- and it was probably her idea anyway. I think she has delusions of becoming a *advertiser censored* star.

Avon = MLM
Amway = MLM
Mary Kay = MLM
Shaklee = MLM
Nu Skin = MLM
Discovery Toys = MLM
Scentsy = MLM
Herbalife = MLM
Pampered Chef = MLM
ETC..........

yes and the list goes on!

Zija