Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no clue. SEE ABOVE. I thought the poster meant JVM but spelled it wrong, but HLN isn't on now.

Beats me.

If it was JVM ... I have never been so insulted! I won't even watch her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? Aren't there plenty of save the animal sites to post stuff like that without being so rude as to disrespect a ceremony for a man who has no voice? Come on now.

After living a lifetime so far of violence, chaos, murder and fear I have begun to learn yoga and how to meditate. I've also learned how to let things go and how to chose my battles.

I believe that these coping mechanisms are more important to teach our children than Algebra. These have helped me to become a more centered person and glimpse some inner peace.

It's a really nice place to be in my life. I'm glad I lived long enough to share it.

Thanks, I've followed the live stream daily but missed the photo exhibit.

I did a WARNING for all. Not something to see because it can't be unseen. That day ... I was like ......
:laugh: then I was :slap: then I was :confused: then I was :hills:

How about "*advertiser censored*"

Can we all agree to shank?

Nope, I agree with Bravo, the other word fits!

Nope, she is not the bottom part of a leg!:floorlaugh:

Sorry Linda, I better go Zzzzz!!

I respect your opinion honestly. Having said that my belief is she qualifies for the label. Only due to the fact after the murder she was grinding and adjusting. On the plane ride from Travis's Memorial she was hitting on a guy. It's just slutty behavior in my book. And these are facts that are public thus far. It is my observation "these types" of women who kill often are very promiscuous. IMO

Wonder what the guy she gave her phone number to on the plane is thinking now! Creepy I'm also thinking. Mr burns is relieved it wasn't him.

Wow, I was blown away by Tricia's live show tonight. Finally got my radio to work so only missed the first 15 minutes or so. Chris Hughes shared some fascinating stuff, and the love for his friend was palpable.

Also, the honesty, compassion, intelligence and funny banter in this group is very refreshing and moving too. Thank you for that. Looking forward to a big day tomorrow! Goodnight :)

Do we need a new thread? This one seems long.

A question for all of us late night sleuthers...

In the legal thread AZLawyer said that:
if she is convicted of 1st degree M., and if the jury decided on life, then the JUDGE gets to decide whether it's LWOP or Life with parole.

What do you think the judge would decide if this happens? (just curious)

If you want the gucci you got to give up the coochie:

But, does that make me a *advertiser censored*???

Lol, thank you for the laugh, seriously.

I just think this woman is so deeply evil and without remorse and that, to me, is why she deserves to die.

I predict a 1st degree murder verdict by noon tomorrow. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I am absolutely with you, Nez. :seeya:
All they need to discuss is premeditation, right? If they check that box unanimously, it's murder 1 premeditation. No need to go down the list to lesser charges. Start at the first charge and work from there I believe.

For Bravo :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing:, you are hilarious!!!

LOL Happy to take a hit for the team. I figure after 30 your pretty much over yourself. At least in terms of what I will discuss lol. Oh i have some vanity in me. I do a little minor botox here and there and some facial skin laser. It makes me feel good and get rid of the tired look. No my face is not frozen i just do a bit of botox around my crows feet every coupla years. Nothing drastic. It did give me a start tho to check the bits :floorlaugh: Never thought of the bits :scared:

After living a lifetime so far of violence, chaos, murder and fear I have begun to learn yoga and how to meditate. I've also learned how to let things go and how to chose my battles.

I believe that these coping mechanisms are more important to teach our children than Algebra. These have helped me to become a more centered person and glimpse some inner peace.

It's a really nice place to be in my life. I'm glad I lived long enough to share it.

Absolutely! I agree 100% with you. This 'bread winning education' may help people get $$$$ but not necessarily peace and happiness.

Nice to know that you're in a good place in your life. :)

Wonder what the guy she gave her phone number to on the plane is thinking now! Creepy I'm also thinking. Mr burns is relieved it wasn't him.

So is Abe!

Ready for this? Here is JA's big project for DV. All proceeds from the shirts go to Long Beach Women’s Shelter & Reach Beyond Domestic Violence. (Think ALV) Being sold on pro Jodi site. There are no words

x3mtt.jpg

Do these come with matching Iron Man underwear?

Agree to disagree. JA loves all this attention she's getting. She's the star and loves it. No shaking from JA ever, that I've seen.

Saw her doing a 'throat cutting' gesture to JM though.
Jodi Arias Cut Throat Motion or Scratch? - YouTube

OMG - She did the "throat cutting" move !!! Did she do that subconsciously I imagine? Wow - I wonder if any of the jurors caught that...I did notice her taking very deep breaths many times and suppose that was the anxiety.

Definition of *advertiser censored*, as I said, is an overtly sexually promiscuous woman.

What a partner does in a relationship, whether man or woman, who manipulates with sex, plays sexual games or takes sexual pictures does not a *advertiser censored* make, IMO.

We all know she is a soulless individual who premeditated the senseless, triple murder of TA, but I am clueless as to why she is being called a *advertiser censored*.
MOO

You seriously think we know about all the guys she was with? She obviously slept around like crazy...she even got with a guy right after killing Travis.

I did a WARNING for all. Not something to see because it can't be unseen. That day ... I was like ......
:laugh: then I was :slap: then I was :confused: then I was :hills:

Ok, I'm about to do a screening. " Brace ya self Bridget!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members