Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
still would like to know JM's birth day he is a person with conviction [ pun intended] so he must be a fire sign?

I think he might be a Capricorn. That is the sign of 'the prosecutor' in governmental terms. And he commands authority and follows up on details, like a powerful earth sign. Probably with some fire thrown in by his moon in Aries or something. JMO

Quoting myself to add: I never believed she even tried anyway. When she tells the "Story" she says she arranged her blankets so the blood wouldn't drip below onto her cellmate. THAT RIGHT THERE shows it is BS. JA never thinks of anyone but herself!:stormingmad:

It does show that she plans things in advance. lol

I really believe that after a Guilty verdict of Premed ..that the suicide watch should begin.. Would not suprise me to see her,JA, attempt to take the Final Exit, proclaiming TA, JM, and the "rest who did me wrong" did "cause this" JMO
Nah, because she's too narcissistic to take her own life- a cut from a Bic razor stung. And that's also why she would have had an abortion if she had gotten pregnant by Travis- same as Casey Anthony, she'd be jealous of the child.

Every time I think about Nurmi's offensive theme, 'Sex, Lies, and Dirty Little Secrets', I want to hurl! He was describiing his client and her Defense lawyers - not Travis Alexander.

It's impossible to choose which 'lie' was the most egregious...but one of them was certainly when Nurmi disputed Dr. Horn's testimony that Travis could not lift his head after his throat was slit...there would be no movement afterwards. Nurmi picked up the photo of JA dragging Travis and told them to look at his elevated head and arm. Really??? His head was elevated because JA was dragging him and she was grabbing his arm to drag him! I can't recall JM rebutting this, but I hope it didn't escape the attention of the jury.

When Nurmi said Sex, Lies and Dirty Little Secrets I thought:
yep, JA used sex as a way to keep men in her life.
yep, JA lied every time she opened her mouth.
and yep, JA has a LOT of dirty little secrets!
Somehow, I don't think that was Nurmi's intention though...
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I am stunned. lol

I agree with you. BUT will you ever forget that snarky, snippy, patronizing way she said, "Considering I returned it and got cash back, I would be surprised."

She really thinks she's walking out of the courtroom, taser free.

Oh my, I absolutely love that he said that! Juan in closing called her a liar, that she looked right at them and lied. Then he said ALV was a liar and looked right at them and lied. Now, Mr. Nurmi looks right at them and lies. Whoo hoo, I loved that! IMO, it was epic!

Every time I think about Nurmi's offensive theme, 'Sex, Lies, and Dirty Little Secrets', I want to hurl! He was describiing his client and her Defense lawyers - not Travis Alexander.

It's impossible to choose which 'lie' was the most egregious...but one of them was certainly when Nurmi disputed Dr. Horn's testimony that Travis could not lift his head after his throat was slit...there would be no movement afterwards. Nurmi picked up the photo of JA dragging Travis and told them to look at his elevated head and arm. Really??? His head was elevated because JA was dragging him and she was grabbing his arm to drag him! I can't recall JM rebutting this, but I hope it didn't escape the attention of the jury.

What he did yesterday was really repulsive to me. The sex, sex, and more sex, like that's the most important part of the case, and THIS----making light of having your throat cut clear through to the spine!!

First, a gunshot wound to the head is no biggie, and now you're also in pretty good shape, holding your head up and looking around with your throat slashed?

Who knew murder was such an inconsequential little thing?

:banghead:

Hadn't seen this video. What I got out of it was that Nurmi wanted to be ANYWHERE else but in that courtroom. Absolutely no interaction with him and JA. Conversely Juan looks very upbeat, even laughing. He keeps looking at someone in the gallery--NG? Is the bearded dude in the white shirt JSS' boyfriend?

Does anyone have a screen shot of NG in the courtroom on Friday? I watched the whole day and never noticed her in there!

Re BBM

Brought this over from previous thread. A great theory about what Travis may have really been mad about in his email to her. This could have been exactly why Travis was so mad at Jodi.

Thanks, Hatfield, for bringing it over -- and a big thanks to anagrammy (bbm) --it should be read at least once, and twice is better.

I agree with all that ana said -- and I think another reason TA was so angry at her was the thoughts that her actions made him have.

I feel confident that he had never met a person like JA before -- and was kicking himself in his rear for falling for it. The sex, which he knew was wrong for several reasons -- sex with her was like heroin -- he became addicted to it; he couldn't refuse it -- she led him down a sinful path and he followed her down it.

And then to find the other things she had done to him and to the company he loved -- he began to think awful thoughts that he knew were also sinful.

She had really put him in a bad place with his church, his God, his friends and his own conscience. She had essentially destroyed him before she ever even touched him that day. She blew him to pieces without any dynamite. All it took was just being near her because she is just plain evil.

Oh, how sad I feel for what he experienced, again, even before she was on him that day. Grrrrrrrr.

JMOO

This morning a Websleuth recommended some web pages about the current state of the Arias case. I cannot find that reference & I'd like to read them. Is this familiar?

Okay .. I guess I'm into symbology today. I don't know why but my mind is breaking out in song and I just can't stop.

Okay .. so this one just jumps out at me (but ya might wanna exchange the word "boy" with "girl" ...

Forigive me for being so crazy weird, but I have had all of these things pop into my head (songs mostly) ....

[video=youtube;f4MRmEPNUxY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4MRmEPNUxY[/video]

When Nurmi said Sex, Lies and Dirty Little Secrets I thought:
yep, JA used sex as a way to keep men in her life.
yep, JA lied every time she opened her mouth.
and yep, JA has a LOT of dirty little secrets!
Somehow, I don't think that was Nurmi's intention though...
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Yeah, I DID NOT like the "fear, sex, lies, dirty little secret" line he kept repeating...it just made it seem like this whole thing was some kind of movie...no, Nurmi, a REAL, ACTUAL HUMAN BEING died. I did not like that at all, it will be interesting to see how the jury took it when they start talking.

I hope it is burned in the juries mind that the defendant said she returned the gas can to the same WM. No reason for Juanderful to bring in the representative to dispute it if there weren't her own words saying she had.

I didn't see the Walmart person testify?

Did I read correctly, though, that Nurmi had no questions for that witness? If so, very interesting he didn't raise this then, isn't it?

Because he knew there was nothing to say.

Those people took so many notes, I would hope somebody wrote it down. Or at least surely more than one of them remember it. WE remembered it!

Juan played it very smart, imo. He reminded them of a key moment in the testimony. He repeated his question to her " Would it surprise you to learn that there are no records of that return to Walmart for that day? "

And then he reminded the jury that she said " YES, It would surprise me because I did return it there."

BINGO. Imo, that is all they need to trigger their memory banks. They would have remembered if she had backed down when he said that, but we all know she didn't.

Also, IIRC, if they jury wants certain specific testimony refreshed, thre judge can call both sides and the jury back into the courthouse and the judge can reread those passages in question. At least they do that in California.

She can get her cold sore cream. Woot!

But they won't give it to her. She will have to go to the medical unit every day to have it put on... she won't be trusted with anything other than the few things allowed in her cell. :floorlaugh:

She is a walking, vacant black hole to take something so innocent and use it to accuse Travis of pedophilia. I hate her.

8707807401_2bedee9775.jpg
My Mom taught me not to hate. I can't help but hate but there is only one in my hate column, it's not JA.

I do dislike her with every vibe of my being. I do wish she knows she got everything she deserves when she is being put to death. But I don't hate her.

Okay .. I guess I'm into symbology today. I don't know why but my mind is breaking out in song and I just can't stop.

Okay .. so this one just jumps out at me (but ya might wanna exchange the word "boy" with "girl" ...

Forigive me for being so crazy weird, but I have had all of these things pop into my head (songs mostly) ....

Inner Circle - Bad Boys - YouTube

That would be a great courtroom accidental ringtone! :floorlaugh:

Does anyone have a screen shot of NG in the courtroom on Friday? I watched the whole day and never noticed her in there!
When I saw her she was sitting on the defense side right behind
Clancy Talbot. (maybe on the last row)

But they won't give it to her. She will have to go to the medical unit every day to have it put on... she won't be trusted with anything other than the few things allowed in her cell. :floorlaugh:

OMG. :floorlaugh:

Whose signature is "YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP"? Brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crackerjack82