Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone!

For months now, I have suspected that there is more to Jodi Arias than what we have seen in the courtroom - an evil that goes beyond the textbooks and our ability to define it.

This morning I came upon a very lengthy two-part theory written by a poster on another crime blog. It blew my mind away! I would like to share it with everyone on WS, but I don't know if I am allowed to post the link from another blog, since it is too long to copy and paste. Please advise.

Thanks!

Added Link: Part One: scroll down to post #177; Part Two: Post #187

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2013/05/03/jodi-arias-murder-trial-day-fifty-seven/#comments

Ex-Mormon (sometimes I think I should just put that in my sig).
I thought about that idea too, and may have put it in words on here or the JM support page on FB. But there's a few problems:

"Blood Atonement" is no longer practiced by the mainstream LDS. Maybe Warren Jeff or the LDS Plyg groups might still (not that they'd admit it).

The offending party (and his family) would be contacted by a member of the Bishopric and his companion (whoever he chose) to notify the individual of the "punishment" after it was deemed through a church court the individual had in fact violated a tenant of the church that required "the spilling of one's blood".

Often, the offending party would be required to dig his/her own grave. He (or she) would then dress in their Sunday best, an official statement would be read, the individual would confess their sin, and then be disemboweled (stem to stern), watch their entrails fall into the grave, and cut from ear to ear (the actual "atoning") usually in a place where they would fall INTO the grave.

John D. Lee, the only member of the Mountain Meadow's Massacre to be convicted, would probably be one of the only infamous Mormons NOT to be allowed the "Blood Atonement" because of his crimes, as directed by Brigham Young. But.....Lee was the patsy for that whole deal. There's many LDS members who are descendants of the, ahem, "Mormon Militia" that murdered 100-140 of the wagon train. (including my mom's 2nd husband who is a grandson of one of the "Militia")

Then you have the purported "Mormon Mafia"......rightttttt. In and out, no fuss, no muss, and don't leave a signature...and have your "patsy" kill themselves, ie, make it look like a homicide/suicide. My "jury" is still "out" on that particular rumor, "group", whatever, because I have seen a few "weird" deaths that make the mind wander. Nuf said on that.

So with that, I think it's truly a lonnnnngggggg shot. I think JA had something else planned and was rushed for time, or just had to get TA to be quiet.

:twocents:

Excellent point! I have thought long and hard about this case and spent WAY too much time trying to figure her out.

Even though I have analyzed so many events, I never once thought about her saying her hands were bloody while she was driving, yet none was found on the bleach bottle! So simple, such a lie. It's proof of yet another lie she told, but I bet the jury has so much crammed in their heads that they may not realize this one too.

Absolutely another lie. Also there would have been blood smears on everything she touched inside the car.

:doh:

Someone on twitter asked a good question.

JA supposedly came out of her fog in the middle of nowhere in the desert, and found blood on her hands.

Why was there no blood on the handle of TA's bedroom door that she closed, or on the entrance door handle?

One of the many DT blunders and one of my favourites is when JW asks ALV if JA was a victim of domestic violence and ALV said yes she was and they are both tripping over their words, and could barely get it straight... it really was a priceless moment. I had forgotten about it until they showed it on the Anderson Cooper special last night.

Was the Anderson C special good? I see it's running again at 11:00 pm here- I'm going to tape it- I just can't seem to get enough trial coverage. I'll be happy when it's over and I can get back to normal. Good grief. :banghead:

Oh, yeah... That's right. So I guess she doctored her finger up at TA's house pretty well since there was no blood on the bleach bottle or elsewhere outside the bathroom.
Duct taped a spare washcloth to the cut? Maybe even used a glove to contain the blood- she mentioned to Det Fl she would use gloves if she was going to kill someone... who SAYS that?

Talk about punked. A normal response would be "I would never kill anyone-are you crazy for asking me that question?"

Strawberry shortcake! She said it was a form of therapy for her but that it only made her realize that he was still as manipulative as ever. I hope our jurors are as intelligent as the Scott Peterson jurors. They sure got it right.

I really want to read Laci's mother's book but it's not available on Kindle.

I checked out and read that book from the library quite a while ago. It was really good, but sad. By the end of the book I felt like I knew Lacy Peterson personally. When her mother gave that Victim Statement it was soooooooo painful to watch & read in the book. Having kids, I cannot fathom the amount of pain she experienced with the murder of Lacy and Conner.

My apologies if this has already been discussed. I just watched a clip of Juan's closing statement and Jodi appears to make a "throat slicing" gesture. I am convinced this was intentional!! What do you guys think???

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=qLxNbzveMyY

Wow I haven't seen this. I was almost expecting it to be on of those edited videos Leno does. I expect this will be on dr drew 1st thing, with a panel of sub conscious research professionals.

She stabbed him in the heart; stabbed him 29 other times; then shot him in the head...what more does the jury need?

Wow I haven't seen this. I was almost expecting it to be on of those edited videos Leno does. I expect this will be on dr drew 1st thing, with a panel of sub conscious research professionals.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:At first I misread that and thought you said UNconscious research professionals. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

There are two palm prints that were mentioned in the trial. One on the sink which was Travis and one on the wall which was JA's. The one on the wall was a mixture of her blood and his.

Which also proves she cut her finger that day too. MOO

48 hours is on. Another woman stalking her ex She also has GAS CANS.

OK, almost went on here last night, could not sleep. Told myself to stay away from everything until Monday. I obviously do not listen...to even myself. Sure I end up seeing this and turned it on. WOW JA must of seen this and since she's smarter than anyone, perhaps why she rented a car. HA no video camera will spot my car going to TA house. Hope she remembers then ending, :jail: Thank-you so much good find.

Excellent point! I have thought long and hard about this case and spent WAY too much time trying to figure her out.

Even though I have analyzed so many events, I never once thought about her saying her hands were bloody while she was driving, yet none was found on the bleach bottle! So simple, such a lie. It's proof of yet another lie she told, but I bet the jury has so much crammed in their heads that they may not realize this one too.

She did say when she stopped to get rid of gun, she noticed blood on her hands she used costco water from her trunk to wash them. I think she cleaned herself over poor Travis's body in the shower, God forbid I hope I'm wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ