Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been reading posts on this site, extensively. Forgive me if this has been posted, but as far as I know, I have never read another theory on the "two weapons" reasoning. I believe she shot AND stabbed him because she thought either the "ninja" story, or the first story, where she said she wasn't even there, would actually fly with the detectives (she's smarter than Einstein, remember?). By using 2 different weapons, she took the focus off ONE perpetrator, and made it appear to be 2 perps, with 2 different weapons. This makes it even MORE premeditated, in my opinion. I kind of wish JM would've brought up this scenario; but I'm not sure if he was allowed to do so.

Travis had written her off, just read the text messages from May 26th. He was also getting into shape, and going on with his Jodi (stalker)-free life. She would NOT allow him to do this. He was going to PAY!

Now, I hope SHE pays. What she did to than man was BRUTAL and SADISTIC. I think she's a LOT more dangerous than CA; and would kill, again if someone crossed her.

I am too frustrated fighting with my IPad trying to change my avatar. In case I get too mad trying to change it, in thought, spirit and prayers I want Justice for Travis. Good night folks.

With all these jitters waiting for the verdict, went to HLN to read some of the 805+ stories they have on the case. Just when you think you've heard it all I saw a video of one of Travis' friends talking about how Jodi chased her car trying to get to Travis when he needed some free time away from her when they first started dating because she needed to know where he was 24/7! Has anyone else heard this? LOL

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/02/travis-friend-jodi-ran-after-our-car

Yes I did also. Fits her persona, doggie door, doggie style, and like a dog chasing a car. Only bad part is, I'm insulting dogs to put this piece of zoo dirt in their company.

WOW! Yesm it sure looks like she relived it, and it also was like a subliminal threat when Juan must've touched a nerve too close to the truth. She remembers it all, and seems to relish it.
I stated on the board once before that I believe she is possessed by a demon... but this is the first time that I've honestly been scared when I looked at her... that video is the creepiest thing I've saw in all of this trial.

WagaraTapaTalk

...chasing the car like a dog...

OMG the shame ... can you imagine the other people watching that .. what on earth did she say once she gave up the chase and returned to the rest of the party .. or were there just *crickets* ..

Agree 100%. Nobody travels with 3 gas cans in their trunk and nobody sits in a shower. Those 2 facts alone would have done it for me if I were a juror. (was agreeing with kscornfed #456 - forgot to link)

One of the other ways she will continue to torture Travis' family, she will never say she is sorry. She is ashamed, yeah ashamed she got caught. I would like to hold a glimmer of hope that during the penalty/sentencing phase she might eek out an apology. BUt I ain't going to hold my breath. I actually see her doing just the opposite. It will be her one last chance to destroy as many people as she can.

If JA is feeling anything it is regret, and not remorse. There is a difference. She may feel regret at being caught, but she is not remorseful. Remorse is an active feeling. If she was remorseful, she would have owned her responsibility in all of this, and tried to find a way to expressed her sincere sorrow on the stand, with emotions so thick they'd be felt by all of us. If this was a heat of passion type thing or self defense even, she would be so SORRY, because she allegedly LOVED Travis. I'd be devastated for killing a stranger, let alone the person I hoped to marry.

Instead JA was combative and used nasty words to talk about these people's beloved brother. She made the most disgusting accusations possible against a man she robbed of the chance to defend himself, right in front of his family, friends, his church family, and everyone who followed this trial or heard about it. She did it on purpose.

She isn't sorry, she isn't ashamed, and if she does apologize, it'll be an insincere attempt at saving her own life. Nothing she says will ever make a difference at this point. Eeking out an apology won't matter, and will probably make her look worse because we'll all know it's not true remorse.

I've been reading posts on this site, extensively. Forgive me if this has been posted, but as far as I know, I have never read another theory on the "two weapons" reasoning. I believe she shot AND stabbed him because she thought either the "ninja" story, or the first story, where she said she wasn't even there, would actually fly with the detectives (she's smarter than Einstein, remember?). By using 2 different weapons, she took the focus off ONE perpetrator, and made it appear to be 2 perps, with 2 different weapons. This makes it even MORE premeditated, in my opinion. I kind of wish JM would've brought up this scenario; but I'm not sure if he was allowed to do so.

Travis had written her off, just read the text messages from May 26th. He was also getting into shape, and going on with his Jodi (stalker)-free life. She would NOT allow him to do this. He was going to PAY!

Now, I hope SHE pays. What she did to than man was BRUTAL and SADISTIC. I think she's a LOT more dangerous than CA; and would kill, again if someone crossed her.

I agree that she originally wanted folks to think that there were 2 perpetrators - One had a knife and the other had a gun. You know, "no way could little 120 pound JA overtake Travis"

I asked on the legal thread if the juror's can request transcripts of certain testimony and they CAN NOT! They have to rely on their notes and memory. That explains why Nurmi lied, hoping they don't remember...

It makes no sense at all. Is this about justice, or a test of the juror's memories and how well they take notes?

:mad:

The court reporter's notes are saved in real time, digitally now. It is quite easy for the judge to get the specific area of testimony back up on a screen and have it read to the jury . If this jury should wish it, you bet your life, on a death penalty case, especially THIS judge, is going to get it to have it read back to them.

Do not worry over this friend. :blushing::blushing:

Premeditation only means thinking. The idea that she cut his throat, which is a direct KILLSHOT, equals premeditation. The change of weapons, replete with the decision to use one, then the other and to consider the location of them IS premeditation.

ETA: from Merriam-Webster- premeditation consideration or planning of an act beforehand that shows intent to commit that act; to think, consider, or deliberate beforehand

It does not say weeks, days, hours or even minutes of planning. It can take mere seconds.

That throat cut, almost decapitating him says it all!!! One cannot get that depth of injury from face to face self defense. She had to have sliced his neck open from behind him! And he had to have been rendered helpless at this point! And she had to have thought she was going to slice his neck from ear to ear and strongly as she muster up, in order to kill him!!!
That, is premeditated murder!!!! I have absolutely no doubt in my mind!!!

Re BBM

Brought this over from previous thread. A great theory about what Travis may have really been mad about in his email to her. This could have been exactly why Travis was so mad at Jodi.

As someone who has been involved with an MLM similar to PPL for several years, I can tell you that "stealing" customers is something that happens with distressing frequency. However, with all due respect, it is difficult to do and is very quickly detectable. Another very possible scam under this scenario is for someone to create fake customers which often takes a while to discover. I have seen many high level, falsely successful senior people in my organization get fired for doing this very thing. Unfortunately, the person perpetrating this scam affects all of the people above them in a tremendously negative way - both financially and reputation-wise.

Anagrammy poses a very interesting theory, and I applaud her thought process. I hope someday we will be able to learn the source of that spot-on outraged email that Travis sent JA on May 26th. Regardless of the motivation for sending it, I suspect he had harbored many of the expressed thoughts for a very long time, but was just too kind-hearted to articulate them until he reached this final breaking point.

ps my chilled champagne keeps calling out to me. Dear Jury: please bring the Alexander family - and we nervous WS'ers - the (only appropriate) M1 guilty verdict soon.

Two guesses- people who haven't followed the case closely, or Jodi supporters.

My other guess would be perhaps they are pre-law students trying to pretend they know how to try a case or do closing arguments.

My only other thought is some folks like to play the devils advocate on any and all topics.

Whether these folks are ones that you listed or the ones I listed ...they have proven without a reasonable doubt that they are Not paying attention to this case. IMO

I think they're legally bound to give her Murder 1 AND the DP .. although I know that doesn't mean it will happen. If they come back with anything less then this time I think the public will demand an explanation. The throat slash alone should be enough for Murder 1, the agony he suffered should be enough for aggravation shown by his struggle at the sink and down the hallway (especially when she had a gun and could have killed him without making him suffer through the stab wounds) .. Mitigators? I don't see any here either. But I wont feel at ease about any of that until it is over .. I hope they really bring who Travis was to life during the penalty phase.

I watch FNC and I agree with you. I am still waiting to know how you found out that the actual picture of Travis's father in the back of the closet was the one you posted earlier. Thanks in Advance.

Here is the timeline of how I expect the delibertions to go.

9:00 - Everyone looks at each other and sighs.

9:02 - Foreperson says "Lets take an initial straw poll to see where we all stand"

9:03 - "Everybody who thinks she is guilty of Murder 1, please raise your hand now?"

9:03 + 10seconds - All hands shoot up with confidence.

9:04 - Foreperson gets up to get the bailiff

10:00 - All WS people get the text that verdict is in and to report to our internet devices.

As someone who has been involved with an MLM similar to PPL for several years, I can tell you that "stealing" customers is something that happens with distressing frequency. However, with all due respect, it is difficult to do and is very quickly detectable. Another very possible scam under this scenario is for someone to create fake customers which often takes a while to discover. I have seen many high level, falsely successful senior people in my organization get fired for doing this very thing. Unfortunately, the person perpetrating this scam affects all of the people above them in a tremendously negative way - both financially and reputation-wise.

Anagrammy poses a very interesting theory, and I applaud her thought process. I hope someday we will be able to learn the source of that spot-on outraged email that Travis sent JA on May 26th. Regardless of the motivation for sending it, I suspect he had harbored many of the expressed thoughts for a very long time, but was just too kind-hearted to articulate them until he reached this final breaking point.

ps my chilled champagne keeps calling out to me. Dear Jury: please bring the Alexander family - and we nervous WS'ers - the (only appropriate) M1 guilty verdict soon.

Stealing customers had nothing to do with what TA was fed up with. JMO

I watch FNC and I agree with you. I am still waiting to know how you found out that the actual picture of Travis's father in the back of the closet was the one you posted earlier. Thanks in Advance.

Oh I didn't someone else said that a few weeks ago .. hang on I'll go through the crime scene pictures and see if we can be sure ..

ht_closet_arias_kb_ss_130227_ssh.jpg

Ok there is the closet photo .. it's hard to see.

That throat cut, almost decapitating him says it all!!! One cannot get that depth of injury from face to face self defense. She had to have sliced his neck open from behind him! And he had to have been rendered helpless at this point! And she had to have thought she was going to slice his neck from ear to ear and strongly as she muster up, in order to kill him!!!
That, is premeditated murder!!!! I have absolutely no doubt in my mind!!!

That is exactly what I believe happened. Travis was trying to get away from her, most likely mustering all the strength he had remaining, crawling, as she followed behind him down the hall...stabbing him in the back and then finally slashing his throat before dragging him back to the shower and shooting him.

If this isn't torture...

:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members