Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Geffner got on the stand, but now he knows nothin' in a news interview. He can't even make heads or tails about this case! :dunno: He can't say one way or the other. He has suffered some harsh criticism and feels vunerable.

01:00 mark
"Psychologist in Arias Case Offers Insights"
San Diego psychologist's job was to review the results of her psychological testing and refute the prosecutions expert witness. NBC 7's Dave Summers reports.
May 4, 2013

Source: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/video/#!...-Case-Offers-Insights/206114471#ixzz2SOOhyxuX

sippy cup :laughcry:

I stated on the board once before that I believe she is possessed by a demon... but this is the first time that I've honestly been scared when I looked at her... that video is the creepiest thing I've saw in all of this trial.

WagaraTapaTalk

I would love to see HLN do creepiest video of every time Jodi did something really creepy. She scares a lot of people I bet.

She even mentioned to Det Flores something about, no I wasn't even near AZ, couldn't you read license plates by camera anyway? IIRC, anyone else remember that?
Yes! That comment reminds me of her "the neighbor wouldn't recognize me because I was bleached blond". She's not nearly as brilliant as she believes. Her own attorney proved that in his closing LOL.

The picture with Jodi and the "alien" was taken in Roswell, NM at the UFO museum.

Area 51 is in Nevada.

:floorlaugh: OMG! That is what I meant. Area 57 duh!!
Can you tell I don't know anything about New Mexico,
Arizona, California etc...:blushing:
eta: The Roswell I know is Roswell, GA

Dr. Geffner got on the stand, but now he knows nothin' in a news interview. He can't even make heads or tails about this case! He can't say one way or the other. He has suffered some harsh criticism and feels vunerable.

01:00 mark
"Psychologist in Arias Case Offers Insights"
San Diego psychologist's job was to review the results of her psychological testing and refute the prosecutions expert witness. NBC 7's Dave Summers reports.
May 4, 2013

Source: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/video/#!...-Case-Offers-Insights/206114471#ixzz2SOOhyxuX

Another jerk out there trying to stir up carp. Pretending that he knows all about the autopsy and has never done one. Zero zip. This is how I see all the insane statements out on the Internet.

I hope someone can slip out the fact that a photo of Travis and his father with Travis wearing spiderman underwear was on display in his closet. I want it known that she used this photo as inspiration for part of her pedo accusations.

You want it known but we need proof that this was the photo that was in the back of the closet...

I stated on the board once before that I believe she is possessed by a demon... but this is the first time that I've honestly been scared when I looked at her... that video is the creepiest thing I've saw in all of this trial.

WagaraTapaTalk

The spot where she does that is exactly the area on JA's neck where she sliced. I noticed that the wound was up higher under his chin than you would expect it to be. Not that I have seen a lot of cut throats:facepalm:. Creepy horrible thing, she is not human she is a thing.

The spot where she does that is exactly the area on JA's neck where she sliced. I noticed that the wound was up higher under his chin than you would expect it to be. Not that I have seen a lot of cut throats:facepalm:. Creepy horrible thing, she is not human she is a thing.

It way Pay-Back time...

That is exactly what I believe happened. Travis was trying to get away from her, most likely mustering all the strength he had remaining, crawling, as she followed behind him down the hall...stabbing him in the back and then finally slashing his throat before dragging him back to the shower and shooting him.

If this isn't torture...

:mad:

I think she had to have been behind him in order to have had the strength to cut so deeply across his throat. Almost decapitating him! I don't think that intense of an injury and the depth of it could have happened if she and he were facing each other. She had to have had him from behind.

Stealing customers had nothing to do with what TA was fed up with. JMO

My guess is she told him she was going to play her little sex tape for Mimi, et al and then we'd just see how many of his Mormon girls wanted anything else to do with him. Or, she told him she is soooo sorry but her phone that she had recorded that on, is hopelessly lost and she is worried it will fall into the wrong hands but she is soooo sorry and sure hopes it doesn't.

It was not a financial matter, in my opinion, she made some personal threat and then tried to back up off of it, saying she was kidding and sorry. Or he busted her flat out and confronted her about slitting the tires, and following him and Mimi on dates, etc. All of that had been recent. Mimi said that she and Travis became aware that Jodi was following them, on their first date.
It was something very personal, not money, imo. Also we know she stole some of his diary pages and pages of the book he was writing, and the engagement ring. No dude would steal those things. ONLY Jodi would have stolen those things, so if he learned they were all missing, he KNEW it was her.

Or, maybe she did pull the oldest trick in the book, Travis, don't leave me, I'm pregnant.

Another jerk out there trying to stir up carp. Pretending that he knows all about the autopsy and has never done one. Zero zip. This is how I see all the insane statements out on the Internet.

Juan ripped him a new one - He was there to try to help his friend ALV that he admitted was a colleague of his - Oh he tried to say "she lives about an hour and a half from me"...As if !!!

Yes, there is . :baby: :baby: :baby:

[type baby inside the colons. ]

:baby: :baby: :baby: I know you answered me an hour ago, but I left for a bit. Thanks for showing me how to do the baby "icon". I really appreciate it.:baby: :baby: :baby:

I think she had to have been behind him in order to have had the strength to cut so deeply across his throat. Almost decapitating him! I don't think that intense of an injury and the depth of it could have happened if she and he were facing each other. She had to have had him from behind.

Exactly.

Poor Travis, how he must have suffered.

:(

Juan ripped him a new one - He was there to try to help his friend ALV that he admitted was a colleague of his - Oh he tried to say "she lives about an hour and a half from me"...As if !!!

He also burped into the microphone on the stand, without bothering to cover his mouth. Who does that? Spilling his water every 5 minutes. Loony tune dude.

You want it known but we need proof that this was the photo that was in the back of the closet...

It isn't

217986_118375061670087_1942578540_n.jpg

48 hours is on. Another woman stalking her ex She also has GAS CANS.

I know! Those pesky gas cans. :giggle: I wonder if George Anthony ever wants to see his anymore.

If you're going to commit a crime, don't use gas cans.

I loved Juan's cross of all dt witnesses. I also loved his direct with all witnesses. Okie it is time for me to admit I just love Juan and his passion for Travis and the Alexander Family.

That man is on Fire. Am a wee bit jealous that he has a GF.

I hope by verdict day we will be a sea of Blue Ribbon Justice for Travis avatars to show our WS Solidarity to Travis and family.

Just wanted to bump this....such a fabulous idea!

The court reporter's notes are saved in real time, digitally now. It is quite easy for the judge to get the specific area of testimony back up on a screen and have it read to the jury . If this jury should wish it, you bet your life, on a death penalty case, especially THIS judge, is going to get it to have it read back to them.

Do not worry over this friend. :blushing::blushing:

A verified attorney (AZlawyer) in the state of AZ has this to say regarding whether or not the jury can get transcript of any of the testimony during the trial:

They can ask, but I have never seen a judge in Maricopa County agree to this. The judge will tell them to rely upon their memories and notes.

Here is the post link Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Jodi Arias Legal Question and Answer Thread *no discussion*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo