Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not buying it is her. Some of the stuff said as well as the endless promotion of her art are all the same things you can find on the Pro JA site.

I'm a tad doubtful as well, but I can't forget the phone interview on Nancy Grace with Donavan regarding their system of tweeting. It's hard to fathom a person facing death row would be so callous, but this IS Jodi Arias we're talking about....

I'm sorry guys, I really thought that photo was displayed in the closet :blushing:

That did create quite a stir but I decided to investigate further. I posted what was testified in court along with the evidence earlier but the colors in the photo in the closet really didn't match...

Forgot to add the link to check kiting & how groups can do this. I don't think it has to do with any business at all, it has to do with a group of people that frankly float each other to the point it's kiting a check. Just an idea as to T's anger. This little, well better not say was messing with his money and long before he knew it, he had a very good reason to say what he did to her. Glad he got to tell her off and call her everything we might have wanted to also. GO TRAVIS! Thank you.

Sorry, Wiki

Check kiting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think she did see that picture. Her lies are not very thought out it seems. Maybe Travis showed her some of his family pics of his Mom and Dad. What are the chances she'd just randomly pick spiderman out of all the other characters out there?

I'm a grinder too. Maybe a clencher too. Idk because I'm a heavy sleeper. I used to have a night guard that was from my dentist, but I lost it. I had to go buy one at Walgreens, and I hate it! It's so uncomfortable! I wake up with cuts on my tongue and cheeks:banghead: I also talk a lot in my sleep as well as kick and punch pillows strange!!:facepalm:

I'm pitiful - That's all I can say - I will take a swig of my Night Time Cough medicine tonite

That did create quite a stir but I decided to investigate further. I posted what was testified in court along with the evidence earlier but the colors in the photo in the closet really didn't match...

Do you know what though .. now I really want to know where that photo was sourced .. who had possession of it? I want to know if Jodi might have seen it, if it was in possession of the family then no she could not have, but if it was amongst Travis' possessions or used at the memorial or put on FB at the time of his death (or before) then it's possible she did see it .. Chris Hughes is on WS Radio tomorrow, I wonder if he would know.

Testing to see if I added ribbon for Travis-help Only ribbon I found. Tried to copy/save no clue where it went. #l I am blonde #2 new windows 7 & clueless on a lot of it.

Right click on anyone's ribbon in this thread and save it to your computer as a .jpg.

Go into User CP and choose to upload your own picture.

Choose the ribbon that you just saved to your computer.

HTH

i got my ribbon the day ANJ offered it up! it was cooler than my avatar , so i switched them babies out.

Do you know what though .. now I really want to know where that photo was sourced .. who had possession of it? I want to know if Jodi might have seen it, if it was in possession of the family then no she could not have, but if it was amongst Travis' possessions or used at the memorial or put on FB at the time of his death (or before) then it's possible she did see it .. Chris Hughes is on WS Radio tomorrow, I wonder if he would know.

Of course the murderer knew of it and saw photos of Travis's family. She is master manipulator.

I'm not understanding this. Stealing lies? Who's lies? She probably bought spiderman underwear because she noticed the picture and or he was a fan as a child and adult of spiderman. She was obsessed with looking like they had ALL similar interests.

Yes .. she may have teased him about his childhood Spiderman phase, which MAY be why he was so adamant on the phone call about NOT liking Spiderman, perhaps he had had enough of that from her.

Much O/T but maybe interesting.

I work off and on with a girl who has a remarkable physical resemblance to JA. Back in January, I mentioned it to her and she had absolutely no idea who I was talking about. I showed her a (very brief) story in People Magazine that included a photo of Jodi and she was a bit freaked out by the obvious resemblance, but having no understanding of the story, she let laughed off my observation.

Fast forward 3+ months and she told me today that many people - including her law professor - have approached her about JA and the trial and her uncanny resemblance to the defendant. One of our store customers even joked to her "I didn't realize you were out of prison already".....

Just points out how viral this trial has become - no doubt it has inserted itself into the general public's memory much like FCA, OJ, both Petersons and Sandusky have done.

IMHO, for years to come, the names Jodi and/or Arias will invoke outrage and disgust in many people, and the names Travis and Alexander will recall tenderness and sorrow for a beautiful life lost much too soon. Given the notoriety of this trial, it wouldn't surprise me if there will be an aversion to using Jodi or Travis as baby names for a while.

I am a relative newbie as a participant in any type of forum, and I am so very grateful for having this opportunity to share my distress, thoughts and opinions and chatting with like-minded peeps throughout this trial. I wear a badge of honor for being accepted by this brilliant, insightful, warm and loving group of sleuthers. I wish you all lived in my city, as I would spare no effort or expense to bring each and every one of you together to create a collective "shoulder" to lean on as we share in this horrific story. Natch, I'd provide Brandy Alexanders for everyone. (FYI young-uns, this is a yummy cocktail)

Thanks for being my rock, my sounding board and my insight dear WS folks. When JA's fate is determined and justice is realized, I imagine that the feeling will be similar to when I graduated from university - I will be glad that it's over, but I will deeply miss and fondly remember my "roommates, my classmates and my professors" for years to come....

Prayers for the Alexander family, Travis's tremendously large and loving group of friends, and all of you faithful and caring supporters of justice. I toast you all in advance of the correct and just verdict forthcoming soon.

Cait xo

I'm headed for bed soon, but will be wondering. How did you lose your night guard if you were in bed? Where'd it go? Sorry, to hear your new one is a slicer. Whoa, you sound like a busy sleeper.

LOL! I think I lost it when I was moving awhile back. It was in a case. My Dr. actually wanted me to participate in a sleep lab study. I think I may take him up on that :blushing:

Oh the slicing is from me biting my tongue and cheeks at night when I don't wear the other night guard. :banghead:

My guess is she told him she was going to play her little sex tape for Mimi, et al and then we'd just see how many of his Mormon girls wanted anything else to do with him. Or, she told him she is soooo sorry but her phone that she had recorded that on, is hopelessly lost and she is worried it will fall into the wrong hands but she is soooo sorry and sure hopes it doesn't.

It was not a financial matter, in my opinion, she made some personal threat and then tried to back up off of it, saying she was kidding and sorry. Or he busted her flat out and confronted her about slitting the tires, and following him and Mimi on dates, etc. All of that had been recent. Mimi said that she and Travis became aware that Jodi was following them, on their first date.
It was something very personal, not money, imo. Also we know she stole some of his diary pages and pages of the book he was writing, and the engagement ring. No dude would steal those things. ONLY Jodi would have stolen those things, so if he learned they were all missing, he KNEW it was her.

Or, maybe she did pull the oldest trick in the book, Travis, don't leave me, I'm pregnant.

As far as the "pregnant" lie goes, I just realized the timing would be spot on if JA left AZ in April, by May 26 she could have told TA that she was 6-8 weeks pregnant or that she had been pregnant and had an abortion (which would have been devastating to Travis *NOT* b/c he wanted to father JA's baby but since he was probably against abortion)...

As far as the "pregnant" lie goes, I just realized the timing would be spot on if JA left AZ in April, by May 26 she could have told TA that she was 6-8 weeks pregnant or that she had been pregnant and had an abortion (which would have been devastating to Travis *NOT* b/c he wanted to father JA's baby but since he was probably against abortion)...

Travis tried to get her to read something that would have taken her 15 minutes according to TA - He told her - You didn't read it - you are lazy - you are a psychopath. He was trying to "help" her all along. He was the good guy.

Right click on anyone's ribbon in this thread and save it to your computer as a .jpg.

Go into User CP and choose to upload your own picture.

Choose the ribbon that you just saved to your computer.

HTH

Thanks. It really was this simple. I just right clicked on somone's ribbon avatar, and then used the option to "save picture as" to a specific folder in my C-drive.

Then, I went to USER CP and chose the option at bottom to upload an avatar using the BROWSE button where I found my C-drive folder and just clicked on it. It then became my new avatar.

Thank you for explaining how to do this.

Thanks. It really was this simple. I just right clicked on somone's ribbon avatar, and then used the option to "save picture as" to a specific folder in my C-drive.

Then, I went to USER CP and chose the option at bottom to upload an avatar using the BROWSE button where I found my C-drive folder and just clicked on it. It then became my new avatar.

Thank you for explaining how to do this.

I just tried and failed.....Please don't hold that against me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
electricalbee651