Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in the shot first camp until ME gave his testimony for the 2nd and 3rd times.

Now I concede that while I agree with ME's statements, it really doesn't matter for the case. The fact is, TA was brutally murdered 3x over. I'm glad JM stressed that 3x over theme in his rebuttal closing, that makes the order really insignificant, other than that the order JA purports is a lie and in totally blows her fog, gun shot first story.

The DT latched on to what Flores thought the ME indicated, trying to match the evidence and got caught, tried to blame Flores, call him a liar (uh-huh), and the judge said early on the order did not matter materially for the M1 charges.

Really, IMO, she should be charged with 3 counts of M1.:jail::jail::jail:

Agreed. I've never understood what difference it makes whether or not he was stabbed or shot first (although I firmly believe he was attacked with the knife first). Regardless, it was a heinous, premeditated slaughter.

She was his "house cleaner" for awhile. If that picture was in Travis's house, she saw it! You can bet your last dollar she saw every single thing he owned at one point or another.

She was a 'house cleaner' all right, dusting off everything in that house even if it was in a ring box, in a drawer, on a computer, on a cell phone, in a folder, everywhere and everything.

Forgot to clean the attic where all those 'Christmas decos were stored' though, bwahaha.

:drumroll:

Agreed. I've never understood what difference it makes whether or not he was stabbed or shot first (although I firmly believe he was attacked with the knife first). Regardless, it was a heinous, premeditated slaughter.

The weird part is, why the heck take a chance with a knife? That gun must've been handy.

The good news is we cannot understand it, like so many things, her mind is in a very different world than ours, so it's a good thing we cannot understand.

Does anyone remember if the Forensics testimonies included anything about the fiber found on the stairs?

To me it looks like a loop, and with roommates up and down the stairs for several days, who knows what it is, but it does not look like any sort of rope fiber.

Great find. Thanks!

WOW! Yes! It sure looks like she's reliving it in the moment. It can also serve as a subliminal threat when Juan touched a nerve too close to the truth. She remembers it all, and seems to relish it. Hope some jurors
caught her enjoying those terrible pics because that is beyond sick.
Someone caught this the other day too as they asked me to upload a pic. Here's the image - attached thumbnail She knew the camera would be on here. She is loving this attention. She did the same finger gesture during final instructions too. Tawnidilly caught it.

attachment.php

Attachments

• janeck.jpg
    janeck.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 40
The weird part is, why the heck take a chance with a knife? That gun must've been handy.

The good news is we cannot understand it, like so many things, her mind is in a very different world than ours, so it's a good thing we cannot understand.

My personal opinion....she was so angry at him for something that she wanted him to suffer. She knew the knife wounds would be more personal and painful than a gunshot.

But you're right...it's something we'll never understand and we'll never have an answer to.

When this all wraps up, I'm thinking of going on a road trip. Carmel, Mendocino, up the coast of Oregon ? And I think what a fool. JAA will never , most likely, have the option of another road trip for the rest of her life. And for what ?

Which leads me to think : what will she wear Monday or what ever day she comes back to court for her verdict? An outfit, will someone get her a new one? For what is the most important day of her life. Not for her marriage, birth of a child, a grandchild. Not for an interview for long hoped for dream job. Nope, for a murder conviction and what could likely be a death penalty.

This, the pinnacle of Jodi Ann Arias' life.

The gun is surrounded by so many questions with no answers.

For example, are we to believe Jodi's story about the gun being on top of the shelf? I don't because there was no accompanying ammo.

Besides, if Jodi used Travis' imaginary gun, wouldn't she want to get it found so she can prove it wasn't grandma's.

She stole the gun with murder in mind. Except, it don't go as planned. If it did, she wouldn't be awaiting the decision on her life.

:banghead: I wish she would just spill the beans on the gun.

:seeya: For my 40th next year, i'm planning a road trip down the Washington, Oregon, California coast and through AZ, Utah, Idaho, Montana and back to Canada.

I have a friend in Tucson and LA. to visit. :D

Jodi should not profit off Travis' brutal murder, and it appears she is. She still has sugar daddies while locked-up.

When this all wraps up, I'm thinking of going on a road trip. Carmel, Mendocino, up the coast of Oregon ? And I think what a fool. JAA will never , most likely, have the option of another road trip for the rest of her life. And for what ?

Which leads me to think : what will she wear Monday or what ever day she comes back to court for her verdict? An outfit, will someone get her a new one? For what is the most important day of her life. Not for her marriage, birth of a child, a grandchild. Not for an interview for long hoped for dream job. Nope, for a murder conviction and what could likely be a death penalty.

This, the pinnacle of Jodi Ann Arias' life.

Never saw this idea before but it makes sense. Could a towel block gunpowder stipling? Hang up the casing from ejecting to fall out later when
she used it for wipe up? Jam up the slide so no more shots?

She had to go get a knife while he gacked over the sink. Back stabbed him - he turns around - defensive hand cuts and she gets him in the chest. He goes down in the hall and she...

Towel as silencer could mean shot first.

Trurh Detector = smart post.

BBM

Early on in this case there are court minutes that indicate the State's theory was exactly that - TA was shot first.

So if she shot him when he was sitting in the shower, he got up from that blast to the head then somehow made it over to the sink? JA testified that TA was on all fours hold his head/face so that must have been just after she shot him. Would he have been able to get up from that and stand up at the sink?

The State presented evidence that the victim was first shot on the right side of his head near
his eye with a .25 caliber handgun and that the bullet lodged in his left cheek.

See page 2, 2nd paragraph here:

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/082009/m3846408.pdf

The gun is surrounded by so many questions with no answers.

For example, are we to believe Jodi's story about the gun being on top of the shelf? I don't because there was no accompanying ammo.

Besides, if Jodi used Travis' imaginary gun, wouldn't she want to get it found so she can prove it wasn't grandma's.

She stole the gun with murder in mind. Except, it don't go as planned. If it did, she wouldn't be awaiting the decision on her life.

:banghead: I wish she would just spill the beans on the gun.

I dont believe Travis even owned a gun. His friend that was on DD and talked about them going shooting claimed Travis always borrowed his guns when they went. He was adamant Travis would have asked his advice for a purchase OR wanted to try out a gun, had he bought one.

The gun on the shelf was another of her lies. IMO.

I do wish she would spill the beans too! I really want to know what drove Travis to the long text where he was so angry and hurt. :twocents:

Good Morning all.

We are getting closer, let tomorrow be the day that justice is served!

I dont believe Travis even owned a gun. His friend that was on DD and talked about them going shooting claimed Travis always borrowed his guns when they went. He was adamant Travis would have asked his advice for a purchase OR wanted to try out a gun, had he bought one.

The gun on the shelf was another of her lies. IMO.

I do wish she would spill the beans too! I really want to know what drove Travis to the long text where he was so angry and hurt. :twocents:

I also do not believe he owned a gun. Another lie.

And as far as spilling the beans on what set Travis off? I doubt we will ever know but my guess is that she threatened him with something. And after all he had been through with her which I am sure we do not even know the half of it, that was the last straw for him and Miss Psycho Bi***.

Exactly, the simply scientific fact is if Travis was shot in the head first, he'd be incapacitated.

I 1000% believe Dr. Horn. This was not a clear cut autopsy- there was alot to document,

Mind, you... this pic kinda makes we wonder why caused him to be slumped in the shower. :what:

Travis+Alexander+slumped+over+in+shower+5+30+pm+june+4+2008.jpg

BBM

Early on in this case there are court minutes that indicate the State's theory was exactly that - TA was shot first.

So if she shot him when he was sitting in the shower, he got up from that blast to the head then somehow made it over to the sink? JA testified that TA was on all fours hold his head/face so that must have been just after she shot him. Would he have been able to get up from that and stand up at the sink?

Exactly, the simply scientific fact is if Travis was shot in the head first, he'd be incapacitated.

I 1000% believe Dr. Horn. This was not a clear cut autopsy- there was alot to document,

Mind, you... this pic kinda makes we wonder why caused him to be slumped in the shower. :what:

Travis+Alexander+slumped+over+in+shower+5+30+pm+june+4+2008.jpg

:seeya: Elle,

I went back and edited my post to add the link to the court minutes indicating the State's theory that he was shot first. Those minutes are dated August 18/09, which is after the autopsy I believe.

Regardless, JM in his closing argument explained to the jury why it didn't matter (for their purposes) if she shot him first or stabbed him first. They should have no trouble understanding that it doesn't matter - either way she is guilty of M1.

imo the 2 biggest motives for killing a lover/ex-lover:

Sex or money or concoction of both, along with other dynamics. I think she was stealing from him (re: PPL), got mad.

The first time he got mad, she threatened to expose him with the sex tape; that made him more than mad, hence the angry texts.

I also do not believe he owned a gun. Another lie.

And as far as spilling the beans on what set Travis off? I doubt we will ever know but my guess is that she threatened him with something. And after all he had been through with her which I am sure we do not even know the half of it, that was the last straw for him and Miss Psycho Bi***.

:seeya: Elle,

I went back and edited my post to add the link to the court minutes indicating the State's theory that he was shot first. Those minutes are dated August 18/09, which is after the autopsy I believe.

Regardless, JM in his closing argument explained to the jury why it didn't matter (for their purposes) if she shot him first or stabbed him first. They should have no trouble understanding that it doesn't matter - either way she is guilty of M1.

That is how I always felt, I never cared what came first. She slaughtered him in plain English so the order meant nothing to me.

IMO if Travis owned a gun and the knife "it" used to slaughter him they would have been left at the scene or mysteriously "found" like the cell phone was.

imo the 2 biggest motives for killing a lover/ex-lover:

Sex or money or concoction of both, along with other dynamics. I think she was stealing from him (re: PPL), got mad.

The first time he got mad, she threatened to expose him with the sex tape; that made him more than mad, hence the angry texts.

I think JA is an entirely different animal than the run of the mill jealous lover, greedy business partner etc. usually found in murder cases.

She is, imo, a predator. Run of the mill murderers usually aren't. She is, imo, not much different than Bundy or any other like predator we've read about.

If she is ever released, she will kill again. In fact, IMO prison guards and other inmates are at risk from her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie