Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I refuse to commit myself to believing thte jurors see right through the wickedness, lies and deceit of JA and will rightfully convict her of premeditated murder. The one major concern is that the majority of jurors are men and JA has "that thing." She has "it," if you will. That thing that is not seen with the naked eye but that demonic spiritual thing that captures unsuspecting individuals. She oozes that thing which permeates the environment and none of us are the wiser except those who are aware of "it." That thing is powerful and those men won't want to put that to death. They will want that thing to LIVE---and JA knows it.

If they broke the rules and saw the pics of "that thang" on the internet they wouldnt want to touch it wil a 10 ft pole. Her "thang" looks like its been stretched out with a telephone pole and is gross and disgusting.

264545_10200633812680695_303330222_n.jpg

Travis's grave has been decorated.

From the candelight vigil page
http://www.facebook.com/events/637640336249930/

Awwwww that brings tears to my eyes...he is so loved!!

Me thinks you're just gonna have to buck-up and take it like a "man" on this one! There will be dancing in the streets!!!:drumroll:

No way can people just back out of watching the verdict live. Nuh uh!

The motion for that request is :denied:

;)

This is an avi test and....an invite for my dear Mom to join Websleuths as she has become addicted (as in she cannot leave the house nor clean because she might miss a great post!:floorlaugh:) and is logged in under my name. She now understands why back in the CA days I had a difficult time preparing meals or wanting to leave my home due this 'site' I had found!
She feels that you are all too bright and she may say the wrong thing...she is quite bright and witty and she very well may say the wrong thing but we all survive a little 'time out' and learn our lesson (or not :blushing:). She has found everythng here that I have...a group full of compassion, empathy, intelligence, wittiness, humor, (fun) sarcasm, opinionated, truth & justice seeking, good, fun-loving people that open our eyes and mind to events all over the world! By the way that list is just a short grouping of words to describe what I find here, you are all so much more...while I do not post much, I sure do read and often find myself laughing, crying or having an 'ahaaa' moment.
Her name is Sharon but our favorite Auntie named her 'Shanie' (pronounced Shanny??) and if she doesn't join on her own after this formal invite:seeya: I will create a profile for her under that name! I love you Mom!

Oh and one more thing...I cannot open up the smilies list for some reason? I have that small grouping on the right but when I click 'more' it is not opening...any help?
Thank you all for everything you do in the name of justice everyday...I am so proud to be a member here!
:please: for a speedy delivery of Murder1 and a sentence of death!
(not a fan of the dp but in moo she earned it)
Boo-hoo my ribbon did not show up! I will try again!!!

If they broke the rules and saw the pics of "that thang" on the internet they wouldnt want to touch it wil a 10 ft pole. Her "thang" looks like its been stretched out with a telephone pole and is gross and disgusting.
On another thread a poster linked a twitter site to JAA's thang. He's decorated it in all kinds of outlandish ways .

I refuse to commit myself to believing thte jurors see right through the wickedness, lies and deceit of JA and will rightfully convict her of premeditated murder. The one major concern is that the majority of jurors are men and JA has "that thing." She has "it," if you will. That thing that is not seen with the naked eye but that demonic spiritual thing that captures unsuspecting individuals. She oozes that thing which permeates the environment and none of us are the wiser except those who are aware of "it." That thing is powerful and those men won't want to put that to death. They will want that thing to LIVE---and JA knows it.

I do believe that the jurors have seen all sides of JA and they will not be fooled by JA. Maybe in the 48 hours video they could have been swayed but that veneer has been stripped bare.

The real picture of JA has been painted by the prosecution witnesses and JM and these men will not want JA free. Nor will the women.

Please know that I've been following the trial and stand strong in the "Justice for Travis" unity but I am computer illiterate and to top it off I just got thrown into windows 8 a couple weeks ago. If anyone can change my avatar for me you have my permission and appreciation. One way or the other, I stand united with the rest of you and will have my yard light on til verdict is reached.

What an amazing site this is. Love you all!!!

Hit the alert button on your post and ask the mods to do it for you. Or, send Beach a private message. She has been changing them for peeps who are having a hard time doing it. Hope that helps. :hug:

Gosh - I am SO way behind in reading - but saw this on the last Verdict Watch thread and wanted to post the pictures to this!

picture - Jodi peeking at that neck wound pic

ETA: oops wrong picture... let me try again... sorry!

She is looking at every single one. She tucks her hair behind her ear so she can have a better view but pretends to turn away. But she's just squeezing her nose and hanging out in her chair swinging back and forth, peeking and smiling.

She's a piece of work.

[video=youtube;4h0fje33320]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h0fje33320[/video]

I would need a full bottle of tequila to understand that, plus I couldn't get past this part of the quote... "We may hear of the wild emotions of Arias herself as Uranus in her First House"...haha.. :giggle:

Me too...and that was a good one, made me belly laugh :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

i don't believe this at all. i think the men must look at her with terror. most men don't really believe a woman could hurt them like that----she's living proof they're wrong.

so i disagree with you. i think the men hate her. her 'thing' ain't workin' anymore.

This is an avi test and....an invite for my dear Mom to join Websleuths as she has become addicted (as in she cannot leave the house nor clean because she might miss a great post!:floorlaugh:) and is logged in under my name. She now understands why back in the CA days I had a difficult time preparing meals or wanting to leave my home due this 'site' I had found!
She feels that you are all too bright and she may say the wrong thing...she is quite bright and witty and she very well may say the wrong thing but we all survive a little 'time out' and learn our lesson (or not :blushing:). She has found everythng here that I have...a group full of compassion, empathy, intelligence, wittiness, humor, (fun) sarcasm, opinionated, truth & justice seeking, good, fun-loving people that open our eyes and mind to events all over the world! By the way that list is just a short grouping of words to describe what I find here, you are all so much more...while I do not post much, I sure do read and often find myself laughing, crying or having an 'ahaaa' moment.
Her name is Sharon but our favorite Auntie named her 'Shanie' (pronounced Shanny??) and if she doesn't join on her own after this formal invite:seeya: I will create a profile for her under that name! I love you Mom!

Oh and one more thing...I cannot open up the smilies list for some reason? I have that small grouping on the right but when I click 'more' it is not opening...any help?
Thank you all for everything you do in the name of justice everyday...I am so proud to be a member here!
:please: for a speedy delivery of Murder1 and a sentence of death!
(not a fan of the dp but in moo she earned it)

I have that happen all the time. If I log out of WS, clear my cookies, and log back in - They work again.

[video=youtube;YEEy615Jzg4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEEy615Jzg4[/video]

I would need a full bottle of tequila to understand that, plus I couldn't get past this part of the quote... "We may hear of the wild emotions of Arias herself as Uranus in her First House"...haha.. :giggle:

The only part of that I understood were what you quoted above and this: "Uranus (ruling her House". Although it should read 'Heranus.....':drumroll:

In past trials/verdict watches the defendant is transported to the jail each day until there is a verdict. This is done because they are to be in the court room for any read backs or questions. And they are to be there for a verdict.

Read up post that the Judge has given a 30 minute window for all parties to be in Court once the jury sends word they have reached a verdict - so JA will be in a holding cell at the court building while waiting.

So the Judge says 30 minutes to get to the courthouse...in REALITY time that would be 3 hours.

One way we could tell the CA jurors were coming back with a verdict was the TH described the jurors as being all dressed up (as in their Sunday best)the day they gave the verdict. I think that could be a hint here also.

I don't expect a verdict on Monday. I think they have too much information to go over including the jury instructions and different charges that they could convict Jodi on.

I don't think I want a really quick verdict. I want them to go over the information so that no one can say they did not do their due diligence. JMO

I have to respectfully disagree and feel "men" need to be given more credit. Sure JA managed to weave a few men into her web including Travis (RIP) but I'm sure many others felt the warning signs. IMO the only thing JA has is "evil" and she does need to be put to death. The stereotyping of men as being unable to resist her almost reminds me of the stuff ALV said.

The only part of that I understood were what you quoted above and this: "Uranus (ruling her House". Although it should read 'Heranus.....':drumroll:

In her fantasy Law of Attraction Universe she is the only one Whoranus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tc30