DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tipstaff
Quote:
Originally Posted by marlap
She said she lost it (just as she arrived in Arizona, she turned it off)

She said she found it under the passenger seat (just as she left Arizona she turned it back on)
She lived with the phone up her butt...her lifeline...no way she lost it etc. She didn't want to be tracked by cell towers in AZ. Premeditation.

Have to do it - sorry - her butt had a lot of traffic going on - dontcha know!! lol

I read a VERY long post on another site that went into this and a few other things.. scared the bejesus out of me!

BBM - Right?! :lol:

It is scary to think what some people are capable of doing!

The theory of a ritualistic killing has been around for a while but I overlooked it. Now after comparing the stab wounds, the evidence and especially the defendants psychopathy, it makes a lot of sense. And at the very least, gives you something to think about.

Usually yes the DP phase would begin as soon as a Guilty in the First Degree is obtained. That would last usually 2 weeks, where all mitigating and aggragating factors are gone over with a fine tooth comb, and she will call all character witnesses to what a good person she was before this and why she should be allowed to Live.

I hope she gets the needle, I hope this case is swift in bringing us that ultimate Juror decision. Her crime was viscous and heinous. JA completely over thought her own actions; and in doing so hung herself. They do say the more complicated the person, the more complicated the crime. This is true in JA's case. She is no Eisenstein; her stupidity shows at every turn. Her personality reminds me soley of Susan Atkins. I grew up being exposed to those girls and that trial in the news, and I see many similarities in Jodi and Susan. It's actually quite scary and I'm glad she has a stun belt on as well as her leg brace. She is dangerous and no one should ever treat her as if she isn't. I was happy to see the Guard take his place, (finally) right next to her, that was lacking during this trial.

I'm happy to see that Judge S has finally taken a stance on the timing of her case; getting people to be on time, this needs to continue in the DP phase. So that it will be swift. The jurors have much more to do; and much more time to give to this farce of a "defense team." I still feel it's the worst defense team I've ever seen.

Jean C. from hln just said Juan has gotten death penalty verdict in 15 minutes before, perhaps that why he told the jury they were to read the charges he went over. He doesn't want anyone saying the jury decided too soon.

In the shower pics, Travis had his hands up in his chest in how many of those shots? (It sorta tells me he is uncomfortable being naked and pics taken.) Another reason for Arias to get him to sit and unfold his hands over her target zone. Make no mistake, she sited the targets in the camera viewer. Many shots of that neck/throat area.

Just when I think I've seen it all, I see something new. :eek: "Survivor" T-shirts? Really? :puke:

I'm considering snapping one up because it could be a collectors item once she's met her demise at the hands of the great State of Arizona. I hope.

Not really, not gonna put any money in her or ALV's coffers.

BBM - Right?! :lol:

It is scary to think what some people are capable of doing!

The theory of a ritualistic killing has been around for a while but I overlooked it. Now after comparing the stab wounds, the evidence and especially the defendants psychopathy, it makes a lot of sense. And at the very least, gives you something to think about.
I just noticed.. think you MAY be on the other site? A very good one by donchais?? That post I am referring to was well worth the read but very disturbing.

Don't you think the jury members just need to blow off a little steam at first about not being able to have talked about the case....like...Oh, thank goodness--we can finally discuss this issue or this lie. Over four months of talking about anything but..

Usually yes the DP phase would begin as soon as a Guilty in the First Degree is obtained. That would last usually 2 weeks, where all mitigating and aggragating factors are gone over with a fine tooth comb, and she will call all character witnesses to what a good person she was before this and why she should be allowed to Live.

I hope she gets the needle, I hope this case is swift in bringing us that ultimate Juror decision. Her crime was viscous and heinous. JA completely over thought her own actions; and in doing so hung herself. They do say the more complicated the person, the more complicated the crime. This is true in JA's case. She is no Eisenstein; her stupidity shows at every turn. Her personality reminds me soley of Susan Atkins. I grew up being exposed to those girls and that trial in the news, and I see many similarities in Jodi and Susan. It's actually quite scary and I'm glad she has a stun belt on as well as her leg brace. She is dangerous and no one should ever treat her as if she isn't. I was happy to see the Guard take his place, (finally) right next to her, that was lacking during this trial.

I'm happy to see that Judge S has finally taken a stance on the timing of her case; getting people to be on time, this needs to continue in the DP phase. So that it will be swift. The jurors have much more to do; and much more time to give to this farce of a "defense team." I still feel it's the worst defense team I've ever seen.
AMEN.. agree 100%. Even though sentence of DP will take YEARS to carry out, her time in prison will change greatly...lockdown 23 of 24 hours and no visits from buds who are convicted felons!

BBM

I've read this over and over here. I have large hands myself, they are my dear father's hands and every time I look at them I think of my Dad and thank God I have something physical that reminds me of him. He was my best friend and I miss him all the time.

Size of hands mean nothing obviously. I wish people would stop posting about such physical attributes related to JA. None of it matters. If she had hands the size of a child's she still would have butchered and slaughtered TA.

I'm so sorry about your Dad. I do the same thing, I have my Grandma's hands and they are always a constant reminder of her. They live on through us. :angel:

And, to top that, it was under the engine of granddaddy's truck that he no longer drove... only found by her aunt when they were finally selling the truck.

Yeah who loses a cellphone in a truck engine- especially when they spend their lives glued to the phone? How did the phone get in the engine? Was there ever a tale for that one? I'd love to hear it.

Jean C. from hln just said Juan has gotten death penalty verdict in 15 minutes before, perhaps that why he told the jury they were to read the charges he went over. He doesn't want anyone saying the jury decided too soon.

In the shower pics, Travis had his hands up in his chest in how many of those shots? (It sorta tells me he is uncomfortable being naked and pics taken.) Another reason for Arias to get him to sit and unfold his hands over her target zone. Make no mistake, she sited the targets in the camera viewer. Many shots of that neck/throat area.
On the court observers thread, in his Friday interaction with KCL, he told her to be sure and be back for the verdict Monday..lol!

Still catching up on JM's closing and let me just say the man is brilliant! He made it very clear to the jury how this was premeditated and explained what it takes for to be premeditated. He is slipping in the descriptions of the borderline personality disorder in telling what she has done (manipulating, being a chameleon, etc).

And when he was talking about the actual killing he lowered his tone, was speaking very softly and drawing in his audience in a sorrowful way. Setting the mood to get sympathy for TA. Just brilliant!

eta: also liked how he explained circumstantial evidence.

So do we know which hand she was stabbing him with? Seems it would be kind of hard to cut the hand you're stabbing with. But, iirc, Juan was saying that that might be the reason that some of the wounds weren't deep - she'd cut her hand and that made it more difficult to get a deeper stab wound.

I feel terrible writing all that, but it was something I was wondering about. We've all surely been through the mud with this case!

I think it would be relatively easy, and more likely, to cut the hand you are using to grip the knife, blood is slippery, and we do know there was plenty of blood shed. That would also explain the reason some wounds were not deep, add in with all that stabbing, the killer may have been tiring as well. This was done in a frenzy of just two or three minutes.

I know, I don't like writing it either but...

Yeah who loses a cellphone in a truck engine- especially when they spend their lives glued to the phone? How did the phone get in the engine? Was there ever a tale for that one? I'd love to hear it.
In wasn't IN the engine...was "strapped" somehow.. maybe to the block? I bet I would NEVER find the site for that again..

she will call all character witnesses to what a good person she was before this

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Maybe they can find the OB/GYN who delivered her ...

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

You are very generous.

Not really. It was DB's testimony who said they were there almost every night teaching her. I would think he knew that because there were times he was there because he stated Jodi had moved back into her room and cut off all sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801