Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The verdict coming in might catch some unaware. Oh dear, I'm imagining all these people leaving cars on freeways, shopping carts full of food they paid for left in parking lots, only one leg shaved, women running out of salons with hair dye still on their heads. :scared:

Well luckily since they have set hours, we know the verdict will come in some time between 9am and 4:30pm.

I'll be at work, and luckily my boss is out of town the entire week. I already set my Outlook calendar to "busy" every day so nobody can schedule a meeting with me. I'm ready to watch JA get her long overdue smack down!

The family is the reason I am glad they did not deliberate over the weekend. I am SURE they still think of it a lot, but at least for 48 hours they were spared the gut tightening feeling of having to be on a moment alert for the verdict. I am praying they spent time together, doing something they enjoy and remembering good memories.

Me too. Time to decompress. And the Jurors as well.

I guess the bottom line is what leads these male jurors? If they are lead by the Spirit, they won't get sucked in. Ummm...excuse the pun. If they are lead by the soul, they may feel the need to rescue the damsel in distress and won't put her to death.. If they are lead by the flesh....Jodi is going home with an aquittal.

I don't believe the men will do anything different from the women jurors. If they met her in a bar and none of this had happened, maybe they would be interested. But after four months of horrific photos, continuous lying, and her smirks, giggles and death stares - they know what she is capable of. The thought of being intimate with her must make them want to vomit. None of them would want a woman like JA on the street - they could be next!

While I understand men and woman think differently, I do not believe men don't have common sense and the ability to think clearly. My 30 year old son has seen very little of the trial coverage but is disgusted by her and he is in her age group.

I don't know much about this former roommate except JA said he was asked to move out, what did she have against him, do you know?

She didn't need anything against him.

She only needed someone else to pin Travis's murder on, and her immediate family members already had alibis.

There are those who can't stand to hear her name or discuss the trial because they feel they've heard enough about Jodi Arias and Travis Alexander. They don't even care about the trial or the murder or the loss. C'est la vie. I don't begrudge them their desire to be rid of it from their universe.

Speaking only for myself, the photos of Jodi after the murder, not in her guise as a human being, keeps everything in focus.
*I'm* sick of seeing carefree photos of Jodi with Travis in the media so the posting of Jodi's photos as the monster that she is today really brings home what she is and what she's done.

Not the hundreds of sunlight filled photos of her with flowing blonde hair and meticulous makeup that will flood the media once the verdict comes in.

Those who've seen only the beautiful photographs may find it hard to believe she's done what she's done because appearances are so deceiving. And that's why I wish the media would use the demonic photos of her because that's who she really is.

But maybe do what I do with posts that bother me: scroll and roll. Keeps the day bright and happy.

Thank you! I strongly agree with everything you've stated!

The only thing that should be engraved on a cheap piece of stone is "Three hole blunder. Now living in hell. Good riddance."

LOL

Someone posted a while back that JA's stone should read:

Here LIES Jodi Ann Arias

:floorlaugh:

Oh I definitely agree...Travis and his family should take precedence. My
son is alive. Their loved one is dead...taken by this sub-human that is Jodi Arias.

Yes he definitely has a great sense of humor. He gets it from me :innocent: Yes he is 12, see if you can see this picture.

http://6g6.eu/sih0-hair.jpg

And thank you for your kind words.

ot
hey there rosemary,
was only going to just lurk today, but had to sign in and say. i'm also praying your son. what a handsome young man. :seeya:
on topic
when the verdict comes in does anyone know how much time before it's announced?

Well, Wescott, I cast the horoscope for the submission to the jury at 3:30 exact Friday and I will be happy to share it, with my analysis. I already wrote to our Forum Moderator Fifth Essence, giving her my thoughts on this, so it will be easy to bring it here. I'm glad you liked the work done.

Please, please, please, post it. I was enthralled by your posts on the CA trial.

ldh

It is wise to not blindly believe something that you do not know with certainty.

I think guilty of 1st degree murder is the most probable outcome in this case.

I think JA was not able to use her "thing" because
a) she could not pretty herself up with make up and form-fitting clothes
b) she could not interact with jury members individually to flirt and flatter
I think these are the key elements of her "thing".
Quite the contrary. That thing is an evil seducing spirit and needs not any make up or even use words to speak in order for it to do what it does. JA was throwing that thing off all while she was on the stand. Heck, she's been doing it sitting at the defence table. It's a spiritual thing.

The facade of the sweet innocent victim role Jodi was playing throughout this trial quickly disappeared when it was no longer relevant for closing statements.

I have a question. I have heard that if JA gets the DP and appeals, the state pays all legal costs. If she gets LWOP all legal costs are on JA. Can someone shed some shining light on this question?

ot
hey there rosemary,
was only going to just lurk today, but had to sign in and say. i'm also praying your son. what a handsome young man. :seeya:
on topic

Don't know how they work it in AZ but when I was a bailiff it took at least an hour to make sure I could get all the parties back in the courtroom and ready. I would think it would take at least an hour. You have to get all the attorneys and family and media. The Jury is normally told that there will be a delay from the time they notify the Court they have reached a verdict and when it is read in open Court. This is JMHO

Justice for Travis!

Hmm, just took a peek at JA's twitter.
Funny how she has a tweet about hypocrisy and the lies Juan told. Delusional much?
She is disappointed no money was not put in her commissary this week yet.
I think she has more to worry about than that.

:floorlaugh:I would say I can't believe it, but I really can !:floorlaugh:

Not to compare, but I'm certain that trial didn't last 4 months, nor spend $2 million on the defense, or have an expert liar as a defendant.

Beth Karas reported the 15 minute deliberation for one of his cases, but she didn't say what the case was, but she did said it was a "gimme" case.

The jury in the Wendy Andriano case deliberated for 2 1/2 hours in the guilt phase and 8 hours in the sentencing phase. I think it could be about the same for this trial, but I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't a verdict until Tuesday or Wednesday. As you said, it's been a long trial. I'm sure they at least want to discuss it in some fashion.

:floorlaugh:

Let's hope people getting body massages don't run out the door in a towel or less to get home. :floorlaugh:

I totally left a grocery cart full of food when the CA verdict came. I parked it by the cashiers and apologized. I think I said "sorry, I have an emergency". Only to be totally gutted when I heard their verdict.

ot
hey there rosemary,
on topic

BB
M
Whatever time they say to be there...add 1 hour!

LOL Tito! That is awesome! MidwestMama I TRIED to sit on my hands...But
just couldn't do it! Sitting on my hands will be the LEAST of my worries, if a not-guilty verdict comes down.

Oh, believe me, I understand! When Nurmi was closing I was sitting on my hands. That wasn't working very well so I had to set my computer out of arm's reach so I could watch/listen but not type! :floorlaugh:

But we miss you when you are sent to the corner :anguish:

So, you believed that part of her testimony? :drumroll:

she is no suicide risk- she is too busy tweeting through Donavan calling Juan a liar- i have no doubt she is getting ready for her starring role and expecting a slap on the hands. she meant it when she said no jury would convict her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89