Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the the backend pic was the one she tesitified that she did take of herself when supposedly Travis texted her to send him a nude pic asap so she went into a bathroom and took the pic -- I could be wrong but I thought that was what she testified to --

no that was a dif pic that she said she took from and sent to travis - allegedly - on her phone, from the bathroom in gus' motor home (shudder)

12 Hours til deliberations resume...

hourglass.jpg
Funny you posted the "hourglass" Thats one of JA's "artwork (an hourglass) she's selling for a few thousand dollars. Or you can buy a "limited edition" print for $500. What a joke.

That is ome if the pics I think she took of herself.. She wanted to pretend travis took it... So that (in ner sick mind) it would show whoever thos eoics were intended for (blackmail) that Travis was a perv.. Not her.. Me "made" her do thise things.. It wasn't her idea .. Dontcha know?

It wasn't her fault!:floorlaugh:

Tick tock JA ;-(

Praying that justice for Travis comes swiftly. Thanks to those who will be here tomorrow to keep watch. Please know that I am with you in spirit. Sure hoping that the verdict comes in AFTER I get home from work 'cause I can't imagine being at work and not having access to you guys.
oxoxoxox

I am so glad you brought this up -- ever since I saw the backend pic today for the first time I just can't imagine why that was even entered as evidence -- there was absolutely no need to use that pic -- just having her describe that pic would have been enough (if necessary at all to help her case?) I am not a prude (far from it), but to agree to have yourself on display like that under the guise of saving your life is just ridiculous -- and it was probably her idea anyway. I think she has delusions of becoming a *advertiser censored* star.

IMO it was entered into evidence to show the jury how unnatural JA's response to it being made public was. :blushing:

I honestly believe we are way more tense about the verdict that she is.
I think she is so delusional that she is not worried.
It will be after a guilty verdict that things will begin to hit home for her - after her fantasy bubble of innocence is broken. THEN she will be worried about DP or LWOP. IMO

It almost makes it better for me to think that she might be surprised by a guilty verdict.

I MADE IT!

Meaning, I promised myself I would take a hiatus over the weekend and NOT READ OR POST here. It was very hard--I missed all of you and I have a ton of replies and a couple of personal messages (notifications?). I already made a mistake answering one and sending it to the wrong person, so bear with me.

I promise I will respond to all you wonderful sleuthers who commented on my suspicions.

I love you guys! My family just shakes their heads. I mean, where else can I made his comment without people laughing:

"Why would Travis Alexander threaten to tell Chris Hughes on Jodi Arias? Why would she care what he thought since she already knew he and his wife were against Travis being with her?"

Refresh the jury. JA did not leave. TA in shower JA shows up and tells TA to turn around and put his hands against the wall holding a gun. TA does. Quick thought TA turns around JA holds firm pointing the gun at him, TA see's the rage in her dark coal eyes. TA knees buckled and TA slides down. JA points and fires and the gun... jambs. So not a stretch, when was the last time Grandpa used it?! TA "lunges at her like a linebacker", but JA pulls the knife from her body (see piece of duct tape on the floor ) and when TA lunged in HIS, I said HIS self defense she stabbed him. Knife went into or close to his heart. TA goes to the sink in a stupor shock, and Juan fills in the rest. Right down to the end of Travis Alexander's blood rainbow on the wall.

That was not only hard to hear, but powerful. NOT about phone sex, pictures, but murder.

This is the first thing I thought of when I looked at the photos. There is no evidence to my knowledge to PROVE that Travis had anything to do with taking these.

She's a self-admitted pathological liar.

BBM

Totally agree. For all we know she could have taken them after she killed him. Maybe while changing into her 'clean clothes' I doubt it, but who knows? I don't think Travis would EVER agree to sit by while she snapped nudes of him either. Why/how she got him to do that, I wish I knew.

I MADE IT!

Meaning, I promised myself I would take a hiatus over the weekend and NOT READ OR POST here. It was very hard--I missed all of you and I have a ton of replies and a couple of personal messages (notifications?). I already made a mistake answering one and sending it to the wrong person, so bear with me.

I promise I will respond to all you wonderful sleuthers who commented on my suspicions.

I love you guys! My family just shakes their heads. I mean, where else can I made his comment without people laughing:

"Why would Travis Alexander threaten to tell Chris Hughes on Jodi Arias? Why would she care what he thought since she already knew he and his wife were against Travis being with her?"

Ummmm you know it's still technically Sunday, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The EMT will be nearby for Jodi when she faints because she thinks it will be Not Guilty, or Hung. When it is not and they read a Guilty verdict, Is it too much to ask for her to have a true Jodi Stalker like melt down and jump the table and go for the Prosecutor so she gets just one zap, falls belly down, arms out about 12" from Mr. Martinez feet so he can say "did you need something?"

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
then Flores can say "Oh, did that sting a little worse than your razor scrape?"
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads