Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 and 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys....talk me down....give me a paper bag.....I'm hyperventilating......I'm having flashbacks........

:hug: Just remember they've been there for 4 months and have not been able to discuss a thing. I'm sure they are trading some "OMG remember this" moments. I'm very confident. Whether they come back now, or in seven days, they will convict her of 1st degree murder.

HLN has proven to me that there are WAY too many defense attorneys out there who have nothing to do except appear on TV.

jerks.

Awesome, Lisalei! Yes, I've always loved that my birthday usually falls on Memorial Day weekend! Whoop whoop! :skip:

:dance: May 28!

Last year my 60th birthday fell on Memorial Day.

So nice of the entire country to help me celebrate turning 60!! :floorlaugh:

Luries Childrens Hospital in Chicago has a McDonalds inside for (when appropriate) the patients can feel "normal" and go to McDonalds. It is an awesome hospital. Very kid friendly decorated and built. One floor has a full size fire truck for the kids to explore, main floor looks like you are in an aquarium, etc. We donate and fundraise for them (they saved a special girls life) and I GLADLY do anything to help support them.

Charlotte too..honestly I don't recall a hospital recently with a Ronald House without one..

I always say the hospital cafeteria/grill is chumming for the ER. Stick to the Salad bar or tuna and crackers!

Hi everyone! I really hope today's the day<3 I guess I'll do laundry & keep watch for the verdict thru WS. I'm all nervous & stuff! Must keep my nerves as chill as possible... I need music lol

Happy Birthday to Steven Alexander & to our WS'er!!

maryellenabc15 Tweets "no other jurors have left the jury room other than juror #16."

That is Maureen as we know her.........

Beth Karas &#8207;@BethKaras 23s

No jurors have left the jury room yet for lunch

LOL... I'm biting my tongue but I'm appreciating that some of you aren't and are witty and crafty enough to respond within bounds to certain post(ers).

The jury could be deliberating over the felony murder charge now, I think JM requested they convict JA of both that & 1st degree premeditated. I really feel 1st degree premeditated is all wrapped up, but I wouldn't be surprised if there's disagreement about the felony charge

I just have to kinda wonder how upset JA will be to find out that the finding of 3 kidnapped victims is taking up "her" airtime.....:facepalm:

I wish they would show more pics of Travis......

Paid all my bills online today. Yah me!:blushing:

Think I'll go pull the new batch of hatched chicks out of the incubator and clean some brooder boxes..........

For all you smokers, check out E Cigs as an alternative. I decided to quit cigs, did it January 10th of this year with e cigs and it was easy. About ready to wean off that too......

Yes, I am bored, picking random posts and commenting, don't shoot me!:truce:

Oh my....lunch time, another diversion........:eek:kay:

Beth Karas &#8207;@BethKaras 52s
No jurors have left the jury room yet for lunch. #jodiarias

30k7ps5.jpg

This is so true! My husband told me to stop following my questions with " correct? Right? ".. I think I am doing just about all of these things! So funny! I needed that laugh about now! Thx:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly