Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 - part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone on HLN earlier said that the jurors had to pay for their own lunches today. If AZ Lawyer is out there, please answer this for me. Why do they have to pay for their own lunch today, they are still working for the State! I realize this is a small thing, but it seems unfair to me. Haven't they given enough?
:banghead:

They pay for their own lunches every day.

"were you crying while you were stabbing him?" "were you crying while you slit his throat from ear to ear?"
she replies
" I don't know"
oh it musta been the FAKE FOG rolling in?

Just got home and can't believe we have no verdict yet. Has the jury asked any questions?

Not that we've heard. Not sure if we would even know for sure, I thought the court assistants would carry that back to the jury room if requested

Maybe I'm mean, I dunno, but it would be great if we had livestream of Jodi sitting waiting in her holding cell for the verdict to come in. Do you think she's doing any headstands?

That would be so cool. Kinda like the monkey cam at the zoo! :floorlaugh:

I hope you do too......Scotland is beautiful......if the weather is nice it`s just about perfect!!! Particularly the West Coast.........breathtaking!! Bath is lovely too.

I love the USA......only been to Florida and New York.....but will see more of it one day.

Yes the international interest is heartwarming to see........I tried not to get too invested in this trial but I did....then I found WS site.

This site sure moves fast!!!!!!

I love the Isle of Mull, but especially Tobermory.

Thinking about what a wonderful father Travis would have been and everything JA took away from him and his loving family.

:please::please::please:Members of the jury, do the right thing for Travis, his family and his beloved Napoleon.

HLN saying Naps left without food and water for 4 days.:banghead:

Thankfully, one of the roommates' girlfriend fed Napoleon, remember they had thought Travis had left for Cancun already.

It's nearly 6am on Tuesday in Japan now. I need to get ready for work, but am stuck on websleuths!! I don't have hln....just you guys. Lets hope for justice soon.

Don't you have any vacation days available? :giggle:

To think that their first vote would be unanimous is unrealistic, IMHO.

It's just hard for me to see how anyone could watch the trial and not have come to the conclusion that it was 1st degree murder. I'm sorry, I know I'm not on the jury obviously, but there is just soooo much evidence leaning towards pre-meditation, and that's APART from the fact that she lied to the the jury about every piece of the premeditation evidence.
Also, I know they couldn't talk to each other about it previously, but I imagine every night they went home and in bed kind of went over in their minds what happened in the trial that day, so I"m sure each of them had an idea of what their stand would be by the end of the trial Also in this case they had the whole weekend after the case was given to them to think about it because they knew going in on Monday they would be talking about it.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall in that deliberation room. So anxious!

Pugs and dog lovers are on Jury watch, I imagine Naps was a lot like these two in his younger days. (I lost my fawn pug to old age a year ago, miss that old gal every day.) [video=youtube;PQtsA9OZslc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQtsA9OZslc[/video]

Justice for Travis and Napoleon

http://www.azfamily.com/home/Watch-LIVE-Jodi-Arias-murder-trial-185415702.html
AZFamily.com - Phoenix, AZ

Watch LIVE: Jodi Arias murder trial

Snipped:

The jury will deliberate this week from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. until they reach a verdict., According to officials with the Maricopa County Superior Court.
~~~~~

If this info is correct, this would be 4:30 p.m. MST/ 6:30 p.m. CDT/ 7:30 p.m. EDT.

As many of you know, Phoenix, AZ is on Standard time; not Daylight time.

No everyone is now on standard time (ST) Daylight is just in the Fall (DT) it is 4:30 PST, 5:30 MST...AZ is now on PST...they don't daylight so when MT "falls" back to MDT it is the same time as AZ until they "spring" ahead back to ST

True, but this isn't the only murder case in history and many juries have a verdict in no time. I think a couple days ago I read a jury came back in 15 minutes with a guilty verdict. And, that was with Juan Martinez as Prosecutor.

Is that Jodi the pussy cat in your siggy?

:seeya: JMO, but I think it is very realistic to think that they could be unanimous on the first go round -- the evidence is overwhelming and Mr. Martinez clearly PROVED PRE-MEDITATION ...

:moo:

Oh I see it that way, but rarely do you hear it was unanimous on the first vote. There always seems to be one or two that are hung up on something, and need to be persuaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaexo21