Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 - part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found some interesting info on the Priceline website. You can either purchase--or reserve--a car rental through them. If you reserve, it looks like you can use a different credit card at the rental desk. Could Juan have gone a step too far with this one? Has anyone ever rented a car through Priceline? How was your credit card charged?

http://www.priceline.com/Customerse...0A5064010A2013050619011580f370240568&plf=pcln

Just used Priceline recently .. shows up on your CC like this :

PLN*PRICELINE.COM RNCAR RENTALS

Im so nervous, y'all. Im having flashbacks of a certain verdict read on a hot July 5th. I just dont understand how ANYONE cannot see the premeditation in this. I think he was weak when she showed up, and had sex with her. Guys are really good at seperating sex from any real feelings for the individual. I think perhaps in the back (or front) she was thinking she could change his mind...and when after sex he indicated that no, he was still not interested in having a real relationship with her, she went ahead with killing him. I think she had some small hope there and when she didnt get her way, she killed him, which is what she had planned to do if he didnt "come around".

Listening to Chris Hughes last night, I was really wishing that JM had driven the point about that in 5 years the defense team has not located a single soul who Travis had mistreated. That speaks volumes.

BBM

That was actually L. Kirk Nurmi's point.

That Chris and Sky Hughes told JA and TA that Travis HAD mistreated women in the past.

Chris and Sky maintain that the context was that mistreatment = failure to commit.

And we can see what the lying torture murderess did when TA failed to commit to her.

Dark chocolate mocha frap with a generous shot of orange flavored vodka is like eating one of those Terry's Chocolate Orange Balls we can only get at Christmas.....it tastes like....like....JUSTICE!

That sounds sinfully delicious. I love Terry's Chocolate Orange Balls. Why can you get them only at Christmas? I thought they were sold all year long.

I sure wish I knew if the jurors that went out to get their lunch were smiling! I'd love to know if they appear to be stressed, or relaxed. I'm not asking for too much!

Jodi left Naps because she killed Travis but she didn't leave him alone. Everyone forgets that Travis had roommates. They also forget Travis had roommates as to the reason Jodi didn't kill Travis the minute she arrived at his home.

*I have a cat and dog and it breaks my heart knowing Naps lost his best friend :(

I totally agree!

I kinda wish JM would have used that to debunk Bert & Ernie claim that it wasn't premeditated because she didn't kill him while he was sleeping, when it would have been so easy.

http://www.kpho.com/story/22174436/...r-on-jodi-arias-coverage#.UYgaWrmWAPA.twitter
KPHO (CBS) - Phoenix, AZ -- 5/6/13

Message from CBS 5 News Director on Jodi Arias coverage

2464997_G.jpg

Wouldn't be surprised if there are some tears shed too. Think about the brutality of this crime and the demeanor of the witness, some of the sketchy stuff we've seen during this trial. Holding that inside for all these months. Just as we come here for confirmation of facts or affirmation of interpretation, these people may very well have the same needs.

As long as the verdict in guilty of first degree murder, this is all that matters to me.
Agree with everything that you said times 100.

Just heard a great point on HLN via JVM. In regards to the "fog", there was no blood on the light switches, washer/dryer knobs, doorknobs, rental car steering wheel etc., yet she claims when she came out of her fog, her hands were covered in blood. Doesn't make sense. Hope the jury picks up on this. I want them to realize how much she has lied to them.

Grilled cheese and tomato soup! I used to call that the tired mom's dinner. My kids are grown, but I still have it on occasion. A great dinner!

Someone mentioned last week about breakfast for dinner, so that's what we're having tonight.

Sausage, eggs, hash browns, and pancakes. No, it's not simple and easy, but my 7 yr old son is so happy.

I grabbed him and held onto him and kissed him over and over again just a short bit ago. Until he pulled away and said, "ugh, no kisses!"

If a woman like Jodi Arias ever hurt him, heaven help her and she better hope the police get to her before I do. I can't even think of it without wanting to lock him in his room.

You bring up a good point that I hadn't considered. If they come up with a verdict now, they might lose access to that evidence. And they probably need the entertainment after so long in trial.

At a minimum I would think they would want to review all the pictures since both Juan and Nurmi both used the pictures a lot during closing.

This helps me become more confident of a just verdict. The pictures alone prove murder 1 to me. No way someone can deduce self defense from those pics.

And just got to thinking of Nurmi with the 4th excuse now for Jodi of crime of passion. He threw that in as her 4th different excuse. That alone is reason enough to get Murder 1. Who changes their story 4 times. If the jury does not realize she is lying by now with that 4th excuse, there is no hope for them.

This should be a slam dunk.

Jodi left Naps because she killed Travis but she didn't leave him alone. Everyone forgets that Travis had roommates. They also forget Travis had roommates as to the reason Jodi didn't kill Travis the minute she arrived at his home.

*I have a cat and dog and it breaks my heart knowing Naps lost his best friend :(

I love, love, love pets, but folks are getting a bit goofy -- ya' think that this guide dog wrote that message and put it on himself :facepalm:

Actually, making it wear that sign is sort of exploiting the dog for its owner's cause (even though it is a heartfelt one in this case).

No matter how long the jury takes, I am glad to not have to hear aaaaannnnnddddd or
leetttssss bbbaaaccckkk uuuppp aaa mmmiiinnnuuuttteee or wwweee'lllll gggeeettt bbbaaaccckkk tttooo ttthhhaaattt. In reality, his closing went faster as far as his manner of speech was concerned, I just don't happen to agree with what he said is all.

I love, love, love pets, but folks are getting a bit goofy -- ya' think that this guide dog wrote that message and put it on himself :facepalm:

Actually, it's sort of exploiting the dog for its owner's cause (even though it is a heartfelt one in this case).
I think it was endearing.

Caylee daily site reporting a guilty verdict, someone jumped the gun there then!

That will teach me to click on random search links. :nerves:

I can answer that for myself. The answer is NO, I wouldnt be as nervous. That destroyed my faith in the justice system I am afraid. Maybe it can be restored with this verdict.

And to have Judge Perry affirm what all of us felt about that verdict, that makes it even worse, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pbarch