Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 - part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Softail. I know she is a woman. :) She has a big heart, good taste in music, and likes motorcycles. That makes her pretty neat! What's more, she is always nice to posters even when they are not so nice to her. So there.

Me too .. especially the taste in music part! And there WAS a disclaimer :)

I am losing it. This cannot be good news that they are taking so long. I think it's too late for a verdict today. I think that's bad.

It concerns me in the Arizona system, where they have all the evidence in the jury room, but more than that, they got to ask questions after every witness.

My thoughts on that would be they should (after 4 months) each know their verdict going in (really they should know this now)

Anything over a day or so, like now...concerns me they are not unanimous.

Sharky the pitbull!! Anyone need a little "awwww" in their afternoon, YouTube sharky the pit bull... He is a friend to all critters and there's a cat that joyously rides a Roomba, nuff said.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

annnnd, if you have never heard of Wallace, the pitty, and you want to read something inspiring here is a start. With all the drama today, here is something to make you smile :). Wallace was rescued and considered a menace. Was going to be put down. He ended up a champion frisbee competitor. Wallace faces serious health challenges, and has a bucket list, but is happy because his family believes in him. O/T, but we can all use a smile.

[video=youtube;eUTodLfkbPM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUTodLfkbPM[/video]

http://celiasue.com/2012/09/30/wallaces-bucket-list/

I am losing it. This cannot be good news that they are taking so long. I think it's too late for a verdict today. I think that's bad.

Nope. It's impossible that it will be a bad verdict. Impossible. They are just talking. They've been unleashed after a long long time.

I'm anxious but I'd rather them take longer and come to a murder 1 verdict than be done today and let her off easy. I'd rather someone is holding out till they all agree on murder 1. I hope they reach a verdict soon though the anxiety is killing me! It must be so hard for Travis's family :(

Sorry...read something a few pages back and it was a gut reaction...I since deleted my post...just found something a bit offensive but were all under pressure here so I am sorry to leave you all bewildered. Carry on my friends :blushing:

was it my post about that dog i thought was about to eat the rabbit?

:floorlaugh:

I must say that I'm a bit concerned about the older gents on this jury. These men came up during times that women were considered the weaker sex and needed protecting. I'm afraid that they just can not consider a verdict with a possible death sentence attached. JMO

They signed something that they knew this was a death pentalty case, and that they were not adverse to voting for it, so let's go for God's sake!

Yeah I give up for today. I have class tomorrow.
iqwojm3.gif

Okay, I'm going to cut the grass before dark... with my cell phone on vibrate and placed in my bra and on vibrate in case I get that text I'm waiting on!

Secksie! zzzzzzzzztt I'm laughing like a hyena here!
:floorlaugh:

Dont feel too bad. I once texted my girlfriend a photo of my breasts as she wanted it to show to her Dr as she was going to get implants and he wanted a photo of what she wanted to look like. Well I sent it and next thing I know I get a text from some man in Florida saying "Thanks, I am now your number one fan".I was so embarassed..LOL

Lol! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

That reminded me of this one time when I was in my early 20s I had this third floor apartment with verticals blinds. I lived alone and was in the habit of using body oil immediately after a shower and letting myself "air dry" while it absorbed. This one day I was walking around my apartment naked as I air dried after a shower. I heard these strange noises outside my window, and, being on the third floor, thought nothing of going up to the blinds and pushing them apart even though I was naked, so I did. Staring straight back at me were two shocked window washers. Needless to say I had the cleanest windows in the building there after.

I think they have not asked for any evidence because someone on TV said in AZ, they have all the evidence back there with them.

It concerns me in the Arizona system, where they have all the evidence in the jury room, but more than that, they got to ask questions after every witness.

My thoughts on that would be they should (after 4 months) each know their verdict going in (really they should know this now)

Don't worry too much, Scott Peterson took a week (although it was a circumstantial case) if I was on the jury I'd need a bit of time to go 'Whoa mama what about THAT <insert crazy moment here>' there was a lot of BS to wade through, but I think they will.

Got a feeling jury is going home to sleep in it. How can they sleep?

I feel the same way. I am offiicially scared.

Sounds like Marlo.. Does he still have the club

I was never a clubber. The last I heard he was doing drives for needy children. I :heard: he joined church, but not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove