Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 - part 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellow astronomer, here! :D What's yer scope?

Wow. I almost never just run across another astronomer. I have two scopes. I use a Meade 7" LX200 for general observing and an 8" Astrotec RC for imaging. I'm in New Jersey, so good nights are pretty rare, but tonight looks promising.

What kind of scope do you use?

WTF people? Done for the day does NOT equal Not Guilty verdict. I am not understanding how the jury being done for the day is cause for disgust. The only way I will be disgusted is if they come up with a verdict less than 1st degree murder. However long they take to get their decision is ok with me as long as they reach a murder 1 verdict. I just don't want them to end up like the Pinellas 12.

You are just more hopeful thn some of us.
How long does it take REALLY to say to yourself she admitted killing Travis, she shot him,, she stabbed him 29 times, she slit his throat? This is murder in the first degree. Where is the debate? Please tell me that one.

This is when we need katiecoolady... someone who tells us what the JURY is doing...grrr.

Nobody but the people on the jury knows what the jury is doing.....

I wonder if Jodi's mom will ever visit her on death row? I kinda think she is ONLY there because of Nurmi's pleading and will rid herself of the demon child once this is over.

I think she's thrilled that her spawn is giving her the time of day. Her mom visits her every day.

Beth K making a lot of sense with regards to the jurors looking very "serious" on their way out today. Could be that they've reached a verdict, are going home to sleep on it, will come back tomorrow, vote again, and let the judge know.

The other commentator thinks that it's a sign that they aren't in a agreement.

I choose you, Beth K :)

O/T - I was in the same elevator as Robert Redford - me and my friend. WOW! What a gorgeous looking guy! Was working at his lawyer's office at the time - and got an autograph signed to me from him from his lawyer's secretary the next day!!! Still have it! LOL!

and I loved my stay at the Ahwahnee! Great hotel!!

I have a met a star story. I was cleaning the kitchen for some friends who both had to work all week, and were having their 25 wedding anniversary that next day, so I offered to pitch in with the pre party cleaning. I was scrubbing away on the floor and in walks Paul Newman. First of all, he startled me, because I didn't expect anyone. Then apologized and introduced himself as I got up off the floor in my apron with my hair carelessly up with hairsticks and rubber gloves on my hands. LOL. Not the way I imagined meeting someone like him, that's for sure. Turned out he was good friends with them and had stopped in to give them a message. His daughter lived next door. I was stunned and a bit embarrassed, but he was really nice and neighborly. I took down the message and he left.

My feeling is they have made their decision. If they were laughing back there before leaving they are ready and decided to sleep on it. Just a feeling, nothing more.

Makes sense... Extra hour to get media ready... Dress nice, make-up etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jean C. loves to stir the pot. Says jurors were serious and she thinks they don't agree.
Beth disagrees. Says that the jury may have already reached a decision.

Tweet from Maryellenabc15 "chitter chatter is growing louder in jury room. Waiting to see if they are done for the day"

:(

.... . I dunno what to think of this. Arguing cuz' it's plain they aren't going to agree? :scared: oh no... :scared:

Good night all! I'm happy we have a thorough jury, personally.

Also, in regards to the Jurors questions, they have a way to submit them in written form so it doesn't need to be done in the courtroom.

HLN

The jurors will start tomorrow at 10 am

This sounds promising...

From BK no questions from the Jury today. Confirmed through Judge.

I know that everyone loves Grandmas, but I saw some real glares coming from JA's granny and other family members during closing arguments. Their facial expressions were clearly hostile towards Juan.

I understand that this is JA's family, I just find it offensive since Travis' family have to maintain poker faces or they are admonished.

Wonder how she really feels about Jodi and having to be wheeled into that courtroom and put on display like that.

Kimster!!! Gina DeJesus, Amanda Berry, and another woman have been found
alive in Cleveland Ohio. They are at Metro health center!! We are so happY!!:please:

Sorry wrong place, didnt know where to put it..

You guys, CHILL. The sun will rise tomorrow! The jury will be back tomorrow! NOTHING has changed.
Yeah, I know...but you would think they'd just want to stay and get it DONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe