Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I have 10 digits on my hands....

so it will be 10:00 a.m. Tomorrow! :thumb:

.....don't worry....I feel confident it will be tomorrow......
Tomorrow is may 7th .....(5th month, 7th day...which = 12).....and there are twelve jurors- so it will be tomorrow......l:peace:

:hug: to all my friends here!!! Tomorrow is a new day and please don't stress. They have a lot to talk about--imagine not being able to share stories and thoughts from the beginning of January??!!

It's all good :hug: It will be murder in the first degree.

I like the way you think! :clap:

We're the optimists here folks! There is no harm in being optimistic! Tomorrow is the day!

Tomorrow is a new day my friends. Keep the faith. Keep the candles burning, the prayers going... Shut off HLN and don't listen to talking heads, remember they know nothing and are purely speculating!

See you all tomorrow. In hopes of Justice for Travis :blue:

Verdict

MOO

I'm going with Beth Karas on this one. I think they did reach a verdict, they're going to all go home and sleep on it and vote again tomorrow to make sure there's no second thoughts.

Somehow I feel that the decision to start later tomorrow indicates they have reached a verdict. They must be so eager to get things over with; why would they prolong it? I am not explaining myself very well, but this is how if feels to me, very strongly.

ETA: I see I am not alone!

I think tomorrow will be a good day! Can't wait to share it with all of you!

It makes me sick to think that if jury can't make a decision that JA could use all those notes she made in her notebook to be sure that her testimony is 'right' next time.

Although I believe they will find her guilty of 1st degree felony murder and although there was plenty of evidence of premeditation they won't charge with meditation because there was no clear cut motive presented (yes, I know that motive is not necessary but I think most people want to know why).

But I don't think they will sentence her to death. Its one thing to believe she deserves it, but when it comes to signing the death sentence....most people don't have the nerve to do it! I would!!!

It will be LWOP....but even that makes me angry!! I just heard on HLN that anything less than the death penalty is a win for the defense....never thought of it that way and it just pissed me off to no end.

Wow. I almost never just run across another astronomer. I have two scopes. I use a Meade 7" LX200 for general observing and an 8" Astrotec RC for imaging. I'm in New Jersey, so good nights are pretty rare, but tonight looks promising.

What kind of scope do you use?

I have a bevy of scopes that have found their way into my hands over the years. Right now I am trying to get my 10 year old LX200 (8") back in working order... I also have a Celestron CPC 800 that is gathering dust. I started out with a big ole light bucket, a 13 inch dob... unfortunately photography and traveling kind of redirected my attention, but now that health keeps me homebound, I'm rediscovering my love for the stars. Good luck on imaging, tonight... I know what you mean about good nights being rare: DC/Baltimore light pollution and Bay weather makes imaging at night a huge task, here.

My feeling is they have made their decision. If they were laughing back there before leaving they are ready and decided to sleep on it. Just a feeling, nothing more.

Whatever is going on, I feel good about the reports coming out.

Heck, maybe they wanted to sleep on it and appear fresh for what they know is going to be an onslaught of press mics in their faces.

Just thinking out loud here. I do feel very good about the reports I am seeing about them willing to eat lunch together in the deliberation room, leave on the same elevator apparently getting along well. That is a very good sign right now.

WOW. It is sounding as though the jurors have decided on Murder One, and they want to sleep on it and be sure they all at peace with that decision tomorrow morning. WHOA !!!

This is OT, but I wanted to come here to let you all know that 3 girls that were abducted 10 years ago in Cleveland were just found alive -- held captive all this time. Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus and another. I am in shock! (Cleveland native here)

OMG thank you!!! Such a miracle!!! I so sad her mom has passed, though....

If i were on the jury, I could easily decide that she is guilty of murder 1. What I would be more uncertain about is whether or not it was a felony murder. That's mostly because I only started following this case a few weeks ago, and I don't understand the definition of it. I do believe it was premeditated. So...if I were on the jury, it would take some discussion for me to decide which way to vote: premeditated or both.

I look at the 10 AM start two ways. The are emotionally exhausted today, and need a good night's rest, or they are very close to a verdict, so why bother coming in so early tomorrow.

I think 'if' the jurors looked somber it may be because they have decided on Murder1, and that is a somber thing. As far as coming in at 10 tomorrow, maybe they decided to come in a little later so they will be well rested to give their verdict. Thinking positive here :)

And, maybe they are giving Jodi enough time for a full-blown cold sore to blossom on her face. :floorlaugh:

Will say a prayer for a murder one verdict tonight.

Goodness! We are still getting down to 25 ish at night....y'all plant early!

I gave up on the planting of vegetables here I the garden state. Haha. I have found too many " creatures " attached under the leaves that are yucky looking....I'll buy from the farm stand thank you very much. Haha

Yeah, I know...but you would think they'd just want to stay and get it DONE!

I think it's entirely possible that the jury reached their decision today ... And are taking tonight to "sleep on it".
This is a huge decision to make - a life is on the line (even murdering liar Jodi) ... so makes sense to me that they would take the evening to contemplate, make sure they have no lingering doubts, and then announce they've reached a verdict soon after they return tomorrow.

Reported that they left 1/2 hour early today & coming in tomorrow at 10am instead of their previously scheduled 9am. That kinda plays into the "let's go home and sleep on it theory" to me.

Just a feeling I'm going on ... Sure hope it comes true. :)
Murder 1 tomorrow from this jury.

My DH fixes everything--so when I was getting excited about our washer's spin cycle not functioning (I was fantasizing about a brand new shiny large capacity number), he was able to fix it. Curses!

RSBM: don't hold yer breath girlfriend- my washer was 37 years old when my husband the Math Teacher/"Mr Fix it Forever" finally let the poor thing go. :pullhair:

he tells me exactly how much a new (anything) will cost per day- which means the fifth transmission for my 2001 Van is in my future- instead of a
"new to me" Honda CRV

Since nothing going on yet I'll tell my experience w/ famous people. I worked at a large airport and met tons of celebs. Most were just meh and not at all memorable. Nicest -Matt Damon. Funniest - Robert Klein. Most interesting- Al Sharpton. Snobbiest- Ricky Martin and his "people"- they were NOT nice!

okay - sorry off topic (again) but what does "meh" stand for?? I keep seeing this on the net - and no clue what this means? Anyone??

also, your reminded me that I saw Ricky Nelson at the Burbank airport one time while waiting for my sister's plane. Another gorgeous looking guy! well - he was...

I heard her say "perhaps they reached a verdict"

Usually BK doesn't give a strong opinion as fact, especially when no one knows that answer.

That's just not her style.

I said I'm going with her speculation on past jury behavior (she said she's seen that juries have done this in the past). I was not quoting her directly. I believe that's what happened. I believe they've made a decision, you quoted exactly what I think not what BK thinks.

I don't ever add MOO or whatever. You quoted what I said. It makes more sense what BK thinks with Katie Wick reporting they are chatty than JC saying they looked somber.

Jean C. loves to stir the pot. Says jurors were serious and she thinks they don't agree.
Beth disagrees. Says that the jury may have already reached a decision.

I absolutely cannot stand Jean C. She's a meddlesome reporter who injects herself into a story instead of reporting it. She's no legal eagle, more like a drama queen shilling to keep herself in front of a camera.

Other than that I'm sure she's a lovely person.

I think 'if' the jurors looked somber it may be because they have decided on Murder1, and that is a somber thing. As far as coming in at 10 tomorrow, maybe they decided to come in a little later so they will be well rested to give their verdict. Thinking positive here :)

You are another voice of reason. If they do have a verdict, no need to be there at 9. They'll be back at it at 9A.M. soon enough if it is Murder 1 so why not sleep in tomorrow?

Jean Cesarez and I are breaking up. LOL

BBM. It would be extra amazing since her own attorney didn't ask for that! Closest he came was "if she's guilty of anything......." And then asked for manslaughter which ALSO doesn't fit unless you believe there was provocation.

Which once again means you have to believe JA.

I was surprised when I heard N say that. I thought he was defending self defense and according to her, her life was at stake..:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member