verdict watch 5/8/2013 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been in such a peaceful mindset about the outcome of this verdict, until JC walked on camera and purposefully recounted her story of the "stomping juror", intentionally to unsettle us all. What is wrong with that lady????

I learned a few weeks back that JC has no ability whatsoever to read other people. That's probably why she's a lawyer who hangs around outside trials waiting for a sound bite rather than one fighting for justice.

If I was emerging from the juror room and the first faces I saw were the media, I'd probably stomp away too.

My feeling today is let the jury take as long as they want as long as they come back with Murder 1 !!

There's a ton of evidence to look at, 22 pages of jury instructions, and this is an intelligent jury based on the questions they asked witnesses.

Sending them prayers today.

I agree, even though it is very hard to wait! They have all that evidence and instruction, and each juror probably has their own list of things they want to focus on/discuss. So, 12 people with several discussion points each, can take a while. I do feel they will vote M1, they just each want to feel out the others (get back-up) to make sure before they make such a huge decision.

I have been in such a peaceful mindset about the outcome of this verdict, until JC walked on camera and purposefully recounted her story of the "stomping juror", intentionally to unsettle us all. What is wrong with that lady????
Jean makes it up as she goes and likes to stir the pot.

you and me both.....she also mentioned that there were NO cars outside....NO clue of anyone being there from the outside.....

That story was totally CREEPY!
I can just imagine JA hanging out in his home without him there, baking cookies, sleeping in his bed and pretending she is married to him and belongs there... :eek:

I found this hanging in the hall. Who posted it? :notgood:

I WILL find out!
:saber:

images

I found this hanging in the hall. Who posted it? :notgood:

I WILL find out!
:saber:

images

:floorlaugh: Probably some lost soul who thought they were in the chat room, Kimster.

I know...that was so frustrating! I just wanted them to all shut up and just let her talk. I wanted to hear the cookie story too! Scary how she just came into his house and made cookies.
Dr. Drew has a good heart, however he interrupted Deanna constantly during her interview. Deanna just started to respond to a question posed by Jennie, when Dr. Drew talked over her to get Mark E. involved in the conversation.

Guh-morning, kids!!!

Travis Alexander was killed on a Wednesday. Will he get justice on a Wednesday?

Jodi Arias murdered Travis Alexander on a Wednesday. Will she officially lose any chance of freedom on a Wednesday?

:please:

Was Wednesday also migraine day?

Good morrow, chaps! I'm sure I smell something burning today. Probably just an olfactory hallucination yesterday.

Let's remember that JA gave herself permission to KILL again, she purchased a gun and was toting 2 knives for a "camping trip"
I hope the jury realizes that she was more than willing to kill again if she felt she needed to.....

Amen, kpm! Absolutely no question she is willing to kill again! She is definitely a danger to society, and no amount of treatment and/or meds can rehabilitate her (JMO). :moo:

ATTN: gauntlet
I can't remember... does the jury know about the gun (found strapped to the car engine) and the knives (hidden in a box of books) that she planned to take on this "camping trip"??? Or is this something we need to add to gauntlet's list of things we know that the jury doesn't?

Good Morning eveyone. I am still in my self imposed TO because of this darn project at work but I wanted to pop in for a second.

I feel like I am to blame that a verdict has not been reached because I have not worn blue this week. So today, I have total blue on (on the outside and undergarments) and even blue eyeshadow. Today is the day!!! Lordy mercy I sure hope today is the day!!!

I made a BIG OLE batch of my FAMOUS Chocolate Chip Cookies last night and I imagine I will get through bout half of them by this afternoon stressing out over this verdict! I just put in the Sirloin Tip Roast for Beef Manhattan's tonight for dinner. We are having Beef Manhattans, Mashed Potato's, Green Beans from our garden (Last Years I put up) and home made yeast rolls I have proofing right now. Might even make a Home Made Sugar Cream Pie today! I swear I'm gonna gain 50 pounds eating my way through this Verdict! I hope it comes soon or else I'm not going to EVER fit into any of my Summer Clothes!

JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS!!!

You can send over your FAMOUS cookie recipe. I am planning on baking today. :) Then you'll be even more famous when I tell everybody they are "Indycornstalk" cookies. LOL

I know the one and only things I plan on doing is make the steaks I prepared last night and goto the grocery :)

I know...I should try to make my DH something that isn't found in the freezer section at the grocery store.

:facepalm:

Is it terrible that I took just a small shot of whiskey to calm my nerves today since I am at work? If it is then I was j/k LMAO!

I learned a few weeks back that JC has no ability whatsoever to read other people. That's probably why she's a lawyer who hangs around outside trials waiting for a sound bite rather than one fighting for justice.

If I was emerging from the juror room and the first faces I saw were the media, I'd probably stomp away too.
JC was spewing that same juror BS on HLN this morning too. I've decided to give myself a timeout from all the TH speculation about what's going on with the jurors and what the delay means. Have my phone programmed to receive text alerts and will check in with WS, but otherwise I'm going to make today a productive, positive day in Travis's honor.

:seeya: Good morning, sunshines!!!!

Maybe today will be the day....maybe it won't. Either way, the jury will return with guilty of murder in the first degree. I have no doubt.

:please:

Oh, and :seeya:, friend!

I know...I should try to make my DH something that isn't found in the freezer section at the grocery store.

:facepalm:

Frozen food from the grocery store is my idea of cooking.

I don't understand why it's less likely to be M1 after only a couple of days?

They are taking their time to come to the decision they think is the right one, I think being reactionary and negative doesn't help. Positive mental attitude and all that jazz :)

Yes, the Law of Attraction!!!;) As for those saying she didn't do a good clean up job: why, with all that blood, is there only ONE palm print of Arias' in that house? Because she wore gloves. Seems like simple logic to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow