***VERDICT WATCH*** Jimmy Rodgers Trial Thread (livestream) Days 1-11 2019.10.10-22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, they can unless other arrangements are made. After yesterday, I thought some other arrangements needed to be made. Especially considering this crime is high profile in the area and the trial is occurring in the same county. I wish Judge Kyle would order in lunch for the jurors. I have seen other trials handled that way. Lunches are catered in. I think Judge Kyle is trying to be accommodating by giving them the freedom to leave the courthouse.
this is what is getting me worried and I don't trust JRR's team for crying fowl.

I am wondering if JRR will ‘go off’ and lose his cool when CWW gets on the stand especially if his lawyer is watching his reaction to the current testimony.

thanks for the tweets and update Oregonmama and Beach.
I really think there will be an outburst soon. JRR couldn't even contain his angered face when the FBI witnesses were on the stand

@beach will Taylor have to testify in the court room or can she be in another room. JRR and his team are going to be brutal on her and Im not very confident things will go well.
She will testify from the stand in the courtroom. I am thinking she is coming up very soon. The case is shifting from timeline -> detectives -> forensic experts....next will probably be Taylor & Wayne. I think Lebid is setting the stage for them now. You never know exactly how a team has planned out their strategy, but I think Taylor will testify before Wayne.

She will testify from the stand in the courtroom. I am thinking she is coming up very soon. The case is shifting from timeline -> detectives -> forensic experts....next will probably be Taylor & Wayne. I think Lebid is setting the stage for them now. You never know exactly how a team has planned out their strategy, but I think Taylor will testify before Wayne.
That is going to be hard for her to be in the same room. It will not be comfortable

@beach will Taylor have to testify in the court room or can she be in another room. JRR and his team are going to be brutal on her and Im not very confident things will go well.

To add: They will be permitted to cross-exam her vigorously as related to whatever the State elicits on direct exam. However, this is where the defense has to walk a tightrope. They don't want to appear to be ruthlessly beating up on a single mom who was caught in the middle of this. A lot depends on her demeanor and how she comes across. I imagine she is going to be extremely nervous. She's young and not very worldly. AFAIK, this will be the first time she has been face-to-face with Jimmy since he was arrested. That, in itself, would make her anxiety go off the chart. I know mine would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avatour360