***VERDICT WATCH*** Jimmy Rodgers Trial Thread (livestream) Days 1-11 2019.10.10-22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t even imagine. Didn’t the testimony make you think either CWW or JR was in the pantry hiding? What happened in the garage with her luggage and papers spilled? Did I miss that?
I think JRR was in the pantry. The state said that CWW was in the garage when TS surprised him coming home earlier than he expected. He followed her in the house, knocked the metal bowl over, she turned around and there was CWW. He struck her first then JRR came out of the pantry doing his overkill. Remember the state said that CWW stated that JRR just went on a frenzy with the hammer.

I think JRR was in the pantry. The state said that CWW was in the garage when TS surprised him coming home earlier than he expected. He followed her in the house

Ok... I guess I was working when that came out but with him hitting the dog bowl it makes perfect sense. Plus, I guess CWW told them everything. Poor TS!

Ok... I guess I was working when that came out but with him hitting the dog bowl it makes perfect sense. Plus, I guess CWW told them everything. Poor TS!
I added more detail to my earlier response. I had to re read the tweets and watch the coverage to fill me in me more because it went fast yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff