VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Break 2/27 thru 3/2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:tantrum: I got left behind on a closed thread. I wondered why everyone had stopped posting.

It does not make sense that everyone is there. I mean it just does not. Common sense says that verdict will be tonight. Court will be open late. Must.....think...positive.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 55s 55 seconds ago
The jury will probably be coming out any minute which would mean they come back on Monday...I will keep you posted #jodiarias #3tvarias

The jury chose not to deliberate on Friday, so unless they changed their minds, they won't convene until Monday morning.

that just makes no sense at all...sorry but just escapes me that now they can finally talk about it they want another long weekend.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 31s32 seconds ago
So many dedicated people here sitting in the hallway with the media waiting for closure. #JodiArias

So many dedicated people here at WS clicking their computer's refresh button every 30 seconds waiting for closure.

Did Juan get in the elevator and leave or is he floating around the courtroom?
Make up my mind!

:gaah:

Who knows, one of them tweeted Sam tried the victim's room door and found it locked so left, a minute later another tweeter said Sam went in the room, got her things and left. Both cannot be true.

It does not make sense that everyone is there. I mean it just does not. Common sense says that verdict will be tonight. Court will be open late. Must.....think...positive.

yeah this is what im thinking. why would all alexanders & friends turn up to watch JSS dismiss the jury for the weekend. i hope we are right

I think they can go longer- if they want- if they think they are close. Unless and until I hear they have gone home- I'm not moving.

That title would have changed faster than a ninja to VERDICT IN. LOL I could not see setting up a new thread for 1/2 hour.

Gotcha.. Just had a little panic.. And PMS.. :)
It has been a while since I was on verdict watch..

The jury will probably be coming out any minute which would mean they come back on Monday...I will keep you posted #jodiarias #3tvarias

Cathy @courtchatter · now 6 seconds ago
The family is still on the 5th floor. They are separated from the media by a set of elevators. Approx 50 yds between us

Hey me again last time I'll share I promise just wanna give the link on this thread to Arizona Department of Corrections and their rules
https://corrections.az.gov/
Facts
Still hoping for a verdict that will give Travis family some peace <3

I don't necessarily think he would be there just for a verdict. I would imagine he was there to give the family a pep talk and juror 6 from last trial could also be a big help with that! I can wait. I just want them to do what they need to feel comfortable and confidant.

Katiecoo- how long did the jury deliberate in Cindy's trial?

3 hours in one trial and I think 6 hours in the other. This is ridiculousl

Cathy &#8207;@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
The family is still on the 5th floor. They are separated from the media by a set of elevators. Approx 50 yds between us. #jodiarias

Cathy &#8207;@courtchatter 42s43 seconds ago
The family is still on the 5th floor. They are separated from the media by a set of elevators. Approx 50 yds between us. #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webrowser