VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 41

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They May just want to go over the exhibit list to verify there is nothing else there they should see but didn't get to see.

I just don't like this idea of the jurors wanting to crawl up in all the "evidence". They ought to KNOW by now that most of the "evidence"........isn't. It's not like it's the guilt phase. Not one bit of the sex tapes, *advertiser censored* claims, abuse claims, transcripts, are mitigators for that monster. We ALL know that.

I agree completely that sleuthing isn't warranted here.. And I'm a thorough-ist. ;)

Wow! NG just said on HLN that she doesn't think JA will get the DP.

She also says that they plan to be a long time because a crockpot is a slow cooker. Guess she doesn't know you can use it as a warmer/server.

I won't mind if they deadlock because that would mean that some jurors definitely, unwaveringly, felt that she deserves the death penalty. This is the only reason I've been able to tolerate the retrial at all. Those who felt she deserved death were not persuaded.

I'm eager to hear what they have to say afterward. I hope they'll do media interviews after they have a chance to read all about the trial and get a perspective on the DT shenanigans.

TOTALLY AGREE, and I would hold out NO matter what. I have always wished the lone juror in the Caylee trial would have stuck to his guns causing a mistrial!
I am way behind on page 4..have the two jurors recently dismissed come forward?
IMO, there will not be a verdict today. Thanks.

:rumor: Unless we hear that this was discussed in court we should consider it as a RUMOR.

Well, actually ng says if there is any one perfect for the dp, it's JA. Very confusing and inflammatory when only part of conversations repeated.

Not a NG fan, btw.

Nancy Grace said Not DP, that is what she believes the verdict will be.

Looking at the poll from Daisydomino, I was suprised that I'm only one of 9 from the 22-29 age group. We talk about a "young jury" being more inclined to vote for the DP, but 65% of websleuthers (that voted) are 50+ ladies/gentlemen and (seemingly) eager to go for DP.

Thanks for the poll Daisydomino, very interesting.

Wow! NG just said on HLN that she doesn't think JA will get the DP.

I don't either. Never thought a jury was going to give her death. But she deserves it. I just want her to go away... and be forgotten to rot in prison.

Well, actually ng says if there is any one perfect for the dp, it's JA. Very confusing and inflammatory when only part of conversations repeated.

Not a NG fan, btw.

Me neither. The last thing this trial needs is more :drama:

Which also jibes with them asking if they can use notes while deliberating, which they of course can't.

Uhm I thought one of the questions was can they look at their notes while by themselves on break and they said no, ONLY WHEN DELIBERATING. So they can use their notes in deliberation.

I agree completely that sleuthing isn't warranted here.. And I'm a thorough-ist. ;)

What if they want to look through more evidence of the crime scene to see how horrific it really was. Or look through things that Juan mentioned?

There was no one from the media to hear it. Beth was in early doing some work as the judge was handling other cases but she heard it out in the hallway as a rumor.

I've read her notes twice. Where are you seeing that she heard it as a rumor in a hallway? I don't see that, and I've never seen her include rumor in her notes. If she's not sure what's going on she says so.

The latest from Jen: :couch:

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 4m4 minutes ago

The jury is deliberating. They all came back together as a group around 11:30 #jodiarias #3tvarias

Nancy Grace said Not DP, that is what she believes the verdict will be.

The more the media says LIFE, the bigger the chance that's it's DP. :p
It's either DP or hung.

That is their job. To make sure they make the right decision. Them wanting to do a good job should not be scary or offensive. They are deciding whether someone lives or dies. They are taking it seriously. IT is not a soap opera or just for our pleasure or amusement.
They were not privy to the entire first trial.

I agree. And if they go through the evidence and take their time, I believe they will give the harsher sentence. The evidence is not in the killers favor.

Did you hear about the pastor who ate a chili dog?

he had to sit in his own pew. Giggle.

Looking at the poll from Daisydomino, I was suprised that I'm only one of 9 from the 22-29 age group. We talk about a "young jury" being more inclined to vote for the DP, but 60% of websleuthers (that voted) are 50+ ladies/gentlemen and (seemingly) eager to go for DP.

Thanks for the poll Daisydomino, very interesting.

Im 1985 and I know all my similar aged friends are DP friendly. We aren't a very sympathetic generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth