Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:)

I like to imagine her obsessively reading and rereading her 9 postcards of support, saying to herself, SEE? Everyone believed me,and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting for someone to tweet out that good news for her.
slip in a "Greetings from Cancun....Wish You Were Here!" postcard. She can use it on appeals that she has haters. See. Proof. Now let me go.

If the jury hangs, will the sentencing happen immediately?

If the jury is unable to reach a unanimous verdict, will the life sentence be imposed immediately, or will JSS take time to consider her decision?

From Troy Hayden:

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 2m2 minutes ago

1 hour until #JodiArias jury begins day 3 of deliberations.

Verdict today? I think not.

My guess, late this week.

:gaah: Troy has a picture of the inmate posted, which I will not post here !

But nothing much will change for her now. She will still be in jail and she seems to have adjusted so well to live behind bars. Singing, Hair donations, DV work..........

Haha. Okay you are right. She can sing herself to sleep every night. And death row stinks so bad, she will likely cut her hair to keep it from stinking and being so hot.

As far as DV work? She knows NOTHING about DV. Excuse me, yes she does. She knows how to wield a knife, carve someone to pieces and shoot a gun.

Oh how I pray for the family to be able to close Jodi out of their lives after the verdict. They have stayed the course. They have fought the fight. God bless them all.

I'm interested in if the jury dressed up today. If they did, it might mean they think they're close.

Voting for the DP would be hard for me personally. But her gender would not bother me one bit! As women, we are generally nurturing so to think another woman would do this to someone only makes me angrier. Shows she is a monster.

I don't think voting for death is every easy for anyone nor should it be. But these are death qualified jurors who swore they could put the defendant to death if the evidence supported it and it certainly is there in great numbers.

As far as women being nurturers I no longer think society as a whole sees females that way. Some of the most horrific chilling overkills that have been done have been perpetrated by a female. Many of them go way beyond what society is willing to accept in the manner in which they kill or abuse/murder their own children for example. Yet, even so ....most do not face death as the ultimate punishment even though a same like crime or even less heinous done by a male will face death especially if the victim is a female.

IMO

I hope Sanders and the JA court attendees bunch are prepared for life-after-verdict. Just like JA, I think some of them feel like they're part of a reality show ... but it's coming to an end.

From News20:

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago

I covered the last trial from air, so I'm sure they'll have a helicopter view for the verdict to show you some of the madness.#JodiArias

From Gold Patrol:

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 41s41 seconds ago

There's a unusually cold wind blowing in Phoenix today.

We're on verdict watch in #JodiAias.

Grim Reaper?

I hope Sanders and the JA court attendees bunch are prepared for life-after-verdict. Just like JA, I think some of them feel like they're part of a reality show ... but it's coming to an end.

Forget all those people what about all of us. I don't know what I'm going to do :laughing:

Troy Hayden @troyhaydenfox10 · 27s 27 seconds ago
#JodiArias is brought to special cell in courthouse every day to await verdict. Brought by SWAT-like jail team.

From Troy:

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 2m2 minutes ago

#JodiArias is brought to special cell in courthouse every day to await verdict.

Brought by SWAT-like jail team.

:gaah: Troy posted another pic of the inmate, which I will NOT post here ... tired of looking at her !

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 27s27 seconds ago

#JodiArias is transported to courthouse every day by herself with heavily armed team.

For her protection, and to combat any escape attempt.

I was really hoping for a verdict last week, so the Alexander family could finally get some peace - but the thought of the murderer sitting in her cell having to wait and think and worry is somewhat satisfying. Although, knowing her, it probably isn't phasing her in the least.

Destined To Die? Jodi Arias’Life On Death Row Would Be Bleak — Inside The Hell That Could Await Her -- POPFIX - Celebrity, Tech, Sports News
It's the first time since her arrest that her next move don't matter. Thats gotta bother her. LOL

From News20:

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 32s33 seconds ago

Some of the jurors are here.

They brought some food & snacks. #JodiArias

[video=youtube;Pf59iqQx_cY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pf59iqQx_cY[/video]

From Gold Patrol:

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 41s41 seconds ago

There's a unusually cold wind blowing in Phoenix today.

We're on verdict watch in #JodiAias.

Grim Reaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members