DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Kiefer:
Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 5s 5 seconds ago

Guess what? Another recess. #jodiarias

WTH and :gaah: !

Well, if it's hung or life, JSS would have gotten her wish; no worries of successful appeals overturning a DP sentence... Because she made a DP verdict impossible!

Thanks for reposting the comment by Boytwnmom. Said it all.

oh-fudge.jpg

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 12s13 seconds ago
And we're in recess. Have no idea what that was about. #jodiarias

From Kraft:

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 46s46 seconds ago

Now judge has left courtroom #jodiarias

I guess we will just have to disagree. She will adapt, and make a life in prison. Given these two options as the only choice, she won. Not to mention, she more than likely feels that she may still have a chance at getting out, someday.

She may make a life for herself in prison, but its not going to be a happy one. She may make friends, but there are going to be some women there who HATE her. Women who hate her just because she reminds them of someone, or they hated girls like her in high school. Or women who hate her because she thinks she can waltz in and own the place. Whatever. She will piss some people off quickly and often, and will always have to watch her back.

She may think she's won; let her. She would think she's won "the ultimate freedom" if she got the DP. She's a manipulator and no matter what happens she will try to make it appear that that is what she wanted.

No matter what her punishment is, she won't be able to rest well again for fear that a roach will climb into her mouth while she is asleep. So at least there's that.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 1m1 minute ago
Now judge has left courtroom #jodiarias

Someone Please recap = I had to run important errand!!!!! What happened? Last I knew we were on break til 1

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 12s13 seconds ago
And we're in recess. Have no idea what that was about. #jodiarias

This judge should be ashamed...I'm sorry but this is the biggest farce of a legal proceeding I've ever witnessed.

She will definitely see this as a win. She will smile in evil satisfaction and think she still 'has it' and can still manipulate people into believing her lies.

her warped perception or misperception isn't going to change no matter what happens. She sees herself the poor put upon martyr and she's not changing that view anytime soon.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 2m2 minutes ago

Everyone enters the courtroom and gets settled for JSS to tell us we're at recess. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 1m1 minute ago

Nurmi, MDLR, & Willmott are huddled in the corner whispering. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 33s33 seconds ago

#JodiArias just entered courtroom in her ������ top.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 34s34 seconds ago
Now #jodiarias is hanging out in here #3tvarias

I sure hope, if this jury does not come back with the DP someone keeps a very close eye on Steven, He really worries me.

I am worried about all of them. They all are in such a very fragile state of mind. The torture JA has put them though has gone on for years now but ITA, it is Steven I worry about the most.

God bless help this family who has been made to suffer their own kind of never ending hell by the murderer who took their brother from them.

imo

her warped perception or misperception isn't going to change no matter what happens. She sees herself the poor put upon martyr and she's not changing that view anytime soon.

Exactly. If it was DP, JA would have made it about herself.. Saying she's like Jesus, willing to die unjustly.
If it's LWOP, she'll again spin it.

She can go to hell.

Someone Please recap = I had to run important errand!!!!! What happened? Last I knew we were on break til 1

Recap, jury was given the instruction to continue deliberating. The instruction you give if jury says at impasse on decision. They left to go delberate and now apparently we are recessed again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth