VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does she get this right to delay her sentencing? How could she be allowed to do this?

Well I guess we won't have to worry about any appeal issues now.
Unbelievable!!

NG says Judge, why don't you just sentence her now- you've had since 2008 to think about it !

NG is a blowhard. She can't. She has to give JA the allowances she is entitled to by law.

Could you STOP just for awhile? Just stop!!!! This judge has waffled from the beginning. We all saw it. This isn't the jury's fault. This is all on JSS. And who are YOU to say what it should have been in the beginning? Just STOP!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You, Thank You !!!

Our Justice system needs changed.

ASAP it has become for the criminals. The punishment needs to fit the crime, imagine the money our country would have if we made sure we punished the killers and not housed them until death. There is no point .

tanisha sobbing 'my brother deserved more than this'

he did...and he was always be so much more than jodi

Well that's it. I have lost all faith in the system. What the heck does a GIRL have to do to get the DP? Would she have had to also chop him up? What would it have taken? Oh yeah she would have to be a man or be ugly.

Well, she didn't murder 2 or more people with icy premeditation, did she? It was only one mangy little life. /snark

What possible reason could the judge have had for prolonging this an additional day, then dragging it out an hour or so longer? The alternates had to be there - why? Could they have changed the outcome by their presence? This is just cruel. IMO, JMO, MOO

Absolutely, and then another month to prolong this? Sherry Stevens is so incompetent. It's truly disgusting.

I'm so disappointed, wth is wrong with people. She killed so she deserves to die as well :(

"The real justice will be in the afterlife when Jodi burns in HELL." ~ Tanisha S.

So disgusted. So disappointed. So sorry for the Alexander family. At the end of the day, she loses and they don't get what they want, but that murderer will live the rest of her days claiming victory for only having to spend the rest of her life in Prison.

JSS has blame in this farce. I hope she feels that every ounce of anguish from the family regarding the outcome, is squarely on her shoulders.

Thank you all the people who posted the tweets through this circus pretending to be a trial! My heart is just breaking right now for the family. All I can think is the deserved a verdict today. They deserved Jodi to be sentenced. What could Jodi possible say at this point that matters. The judge is to blame for allowing this to go on for so long, fo allowing Travis to be trashed for months on end, repeating the same bs over and over. There is fair trial and then there is allowing the victim to be repeating killed in the courtroom and that is what I blame JSS for. I do not know if a stronger judge would have made a difference in the verdict, but I do believe this would have been over MONTHS ago and the family and Travis would not have been tortured by the DT seemingly for no reason other than to torture them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member