Not open for further replies.
Excuse is already posted NBC29 dedicated news page for the search for AM

http://www.nbc29.com/category/268932/the-search-for-alexis-murphy

23135406_BG1.jpg

K-9 units search Taylor's property

23135406_BG2.jpg

Federal agents return to Taylor's home for search

From the above aerticle:

"K-9 units are also searching the Taylor's property. They've been sniffing around the house and back into the woods along Route 29.

The FBI is on the property with four wheelers to head back into the densely wooded area behind Taylor's home. They searched the same area on Monday after Taylor was arrested and charged with abduction. Neighbors said they saw agents with shovels and axes headed into the mountains behind the property during Monday's search. "

I have covered a lot of high school volleyball for various newspapers. I covered all of the Florida state championships a few years ago. Volleyball girls are hilarious. They have routines. When they score a point, there is hand clapping, dancing, etc. I remember this one team that would do all sorts of celebratory stuff between points. It looked like fun. In a state championship match, I spotted three or four girls dancing to the song Pokerface while they were supposed to be resting between games.

I am sure that Alexis is just like all of those girls. Vibrant, happy and goofy. And volleyball season is starting soon. I keep thinking about how she is supposed to be in the gym with her teammates. She is supposed to be preparing for her senior season. This is supposed to be her big year. She is supposed to be meeting with recruiters to discuss scholarship possibilities. She is supposed to be deciding on a major. This is so unfair for her and her family. It makes me so mad. I wish this selfish coward would at least give her family and friends a chance for closure.

Michael Timmermann ‏@MichaelHLN 1m
15 minutes of coverage to help find #AlexisMurphy starts at 4pm on @HLNTV @NowInAmerica

Michael Timmermann ‏@MichaelHLN 1m
Next... an @HLNTV exclusive with reporter who spoke to suspect in #AlexisMurphy's abduction. @NowInAmerica Tips:434-263-7050

https://twitter.com/MichaelHLN

I wish the LE on the case would say something. HLN will not have anything new or accurate, IMO.

From this link: http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/l...cle_55d4637c-048a-11e3-8856-0019bb30f31a.html

“I thought, ‘I really know this guy,’” Trina Murphy said. “I bought a car from the lot he worked at.”
Murphy said she recalls seeing Randy Allen Taylor, 48, of Lovingston, wash and clean the new-to-her car before she drove it off the lot."

520aedd7e8923.preview-300.jpg

Also,
"Taylor lived in the trailer and ran power from the house to his home, said the owner of the 19-acre plot, Margaret Turner, who is the grandmother of Taylor’s teenage son."

Margarita, I think you're quoting a post other than what you mean to, or at least it looks that way to me (link with a body found 600 miles away). Just don't want people to think it was Alexis.

Margarita, I think you're quoting a post other than what you mean to, or at least it looks that way to me (link with a body found 600 miles away). Just don't want people to think it was Alexis.

Woooooooooooooops, Ariane, thank you!!! This is why I shouldn't post when I'm panicky!!! Hearts all racy, thank you....correcting now.
<I prob need to just lay back, you guys have prob posted this stuff already, anyway, lol...I've been on here for days, hours, trying hard but still just can't seem to keep up with you guys here!>

woops, ariane, thank you!!! This is why I shoulnd't post when I'm panicky!!! hearts all racy, thank you....correcting now.

No problem. Now going to read your link. :) (I know what you mean though, although nothing has freaked me out as much as the day they arrested Tyler Holder.)

yes, roseland is in Nelson... roseland, piney river, clifford, all kinda the same general area along route 151... on the other side of mountain (brents), roseland also considered beech grove... my personal area of focus is the area in roseland & piney river around route 56 .... 56 runs through shipman... across 29, through to 151, and then goes up to the blue ridge parkway by means of Crabtree Falls... as in waterfalls... also in this area is clifford... at clifford, is where fletchers level exits on to 151... fletchers level also connects 29 to 151... as do many other little roads... but last year there was a drowning in a pond that just seemed wrong to me... on fletchers level... LE exlpaination was that Braxon age 69 whose car was found disabled with a white bag hanging out of the window had some how not seen the pond in the dark and fallen in... well first of all, she had a paper route on that road, so she had to have known about the pond... second, I dont care how dark it is, you can see a pond... even on a moonless night, you can see a pond that big... so I just never bought it... and knowing now that RAT was here, I wonder now if this was maybe a practice run with an easy target... some links were posted yesterday when I first posted... I will have to go back and find them again.. hold on
BBM: Shades of the route 29 stalker....and Evonitz is dead....

So it looks like he will be held until Jan2014, A good thing. I can not imagine what they have on him that they can hold him..

I just want so bad for this little gal to be okay.

No problem. Now going to read your link. :) (I know what you mean though, although nothing has freaked me out as much as the day they arrested Tyler Holder.)

<I did the same thing when Dylan was found, made panicky screwy posts...my head gets all dizzy...note to self, don't post at the exact moment there is breaking news, lol>

It looks like things are moving quickly at his house, to me they are looking to find a body, but I'm still hopeful

this worked! Thank you so very much. Is anyone else that watched the video unable to get a read on this guy? For some reason I just don't pick up even a creepy vibe. Yes he looks rode hard and put away wet. He's very aged from what we know via his rap sheet - a rather rough life of bad choices. But.. he looks like your average criminal or lifer as they say.

Also, I did not detect any withdrawal signs. He wasn't sniffling, moving a leg rapidly (restless leg is pretty prominent with dt's) or stiff body language from the pain you experience. So maybe the small pupils were from something else? god I cannot figure it out.

ITA! When I first looked at his pic, I felt sorry for him. (I know! I know, but I wasn't deceived!) Anyway, he just reminds me of that one person that was always picked on and possibly beat up. He kind of has that humble, woe is me look. I can see where some people might think he looks harmless, IF he was clean shaven and wearing a polo to cover his tattoos. ??

On a side note, knowing what I know now about him and his history- he does look like a creep.

:scared:
I don't like this, I am going to still hold out for some good news! Bless her heart!
Such a beautiful young woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member