Victim: Alexis Murphy, 17, missing from Shipman, VA, 03 August 2013 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I not see further back that Taylor spent all day Monday with his son? (Was that on the article with the boy's grandmother's statements?)

Thats my first thought too. Probably the teen and maybe he ran the mom to the store....it said they got along.

ps- Ive been to Crabtree falls many times and now I will be creeped out. I knew people fell and died but never heard anything else.

okay, I cant find this updated on their website yet... but the 5:00 wset show had a man who saw (and reported) taylor on monday the 5th with two others in his truck at the J&K market on 151, one was a white woman, the other a white unknown... this is in the amherst side of piney river/roseland area.... I really, really really cannot express enough that I believe the 151/56 connection involving crabtree falls needs to be looked at in a very, very serious way.... I want to shout this from the mountain tops... is there a button for this!!??!! lol adding more emphasis... people die and disappear at crabtree falls all the time... and there are so many campsites, woods, rocky caves, woods, woods, more woods, out crops, cliffs.. everything up 56... ~~~~Shouting on my way up the mountain top~!

Excuse me.. But this post was rather cryptic...

Are you trying to tell us something? :waitasec:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Just got back from canoeing with Mr. Carbuff. While we were paddling across the lake I had the strangest feeling they've found her.

Probably just wishful thinking...

Did I not see further back that Taylor spent all day Monday with his son? (Was that on the article with the boy's grandmother's statements?)

Could the two people with RAT have been his son and his ex....

Or his son and gamma Turner?

:dunno:

From this link:

"Barrett Mohrmann / The News & Advance
Authorities on Wednesday again converged on the residence of Randy Taylor off U.S. 29 in Nelson County, continuing the search for 17-year-old Alexis Murphy."
520bcce6b4fab.image.jpg

Here you can see the scalloped edges and green (maybe blue?) and white large stripes if you look closely. It has flipped up some over the years it seems.

Keep the objects in perspective though, as the pic is at a distance and an angle.

I didn't see that swing or the long white contraption coming out of it in this picture but I could be mistaken. However, it seems too long to be a swing set. Again. JMO.
It is right in front of the house, to the left of this picture. I think they replaced the picture I saw earlier with another picture (just my luck I didn't copy THAT one...). It is one of those metal tubular swingsets, the extra long variety. Like this one, but without any swings:
http://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j00DMsQKwjtkybL/Swing-Set-Metal-Swing-Sets-ABC-S01-.jpg

okay, i cant find this updated on their website yet... But the 5:00 wset show had a man who saw (and reported) taylor on monday the 5th with two others in his truck at the j&k market on 151, one was a white woman, the other a white unknown... This is in the amherst side of piney river/roseland area.... I really, really really cannot express enough that i believe the 151/56 connection involving crabtree falls needs to be looked at in a very, very serious way.... I want to shout this from the mountain tops... Is there a button for this!!??!! Lol adding more emphasis... People die and disappear at crabtree falls all the time... And there are so many campsites, woods, rocky caves, woods, woods, more woods, out crops, cliffs.. Everything up 56... ~~~~shouting on my way up the mountain top~!

bumping this!!!!!

Wasn't he arrested on Monday?

this was on monday the 5th he was arrested this week... as for being with his son... I would imagine... and this is just moo (yea, I got to use a :moo:!) that he spent time with his son that day, but not necessarily the entire 24 hour period... thinking of my own ex, if he ever spent time with his son, which I will not even begin to think about.... feeling myself getting steamed up already... he usually found a way to use that time to hook up with others in the area while there as well... so possible? I don't know... he could have spent time with son, and other time with others... either way... the crabtree falls 56/151 connection is bothering me to no end... 56 runs through shipman... and through roseland/piney river... it cuts across 29 and 151 and goes up into the blue ridge parkway and the george washington national forest by means of crabtree falls, which is a waterfall... crabtree falls is an area where people die and go missing all the time... just had an LU student die there a few months ago... there are craggy rocks, cliffs, caves, mountains, woods, camp sites, you name it... 1000's of acres... not to sound crazy... but.... its just calling me?

Sorry but I don't know too many swing sets that are that short to the ground and that long. I redid the pic and see maybe a possible old swing on the far left side. However to me it looks like they are trying to cover or hide something and have marked an area. IMHO.

Attachments

• 520bcce6b4fab.image.jpg
    520bcce6b4fab.image.jpg
    383.6 KB · Views: 53
Moxie: if you take a still of a video: take a screen shot, save it to your computer as an image then attach (click go advanced then hit the paper clip)

You must also include the media link you took it from

OT: I love your avatar picture! Looks like she's going in for the 'kill'...the good kind. My daughter played volleyball from 5th-12th. She played left outside hitter/setter. I'm glad you've put away your pointy needle. It surely keeps us on our toes. Seriously, thanks for all you and the other moderators do for the lost and those needing justice.

bumping this!!!!!
Re: the sighting of RAT and two others in his truck on Monday the 5th (FIFTH, the day before the car was located.)

Wonder if they were headed back to Lovingston or up toward the area that Moxie described.

Wonder what time of day, too.

Soooo... The search is still going on?

doesn't it get dark in VA in about an hour there?

do you all think they will continue through the night?

TIA... :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member