Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo... The search is still going on?

doesn't it get dark in VA in about an hour there?

do you all think they will continue through the night?

TIA... :seeya:

Only if something is found, meaning a body. Otherwise they will shut it down, post someone to guard if necessary, and come back in the morning. MOO

I REALLY think if there was a sheet up to hide a crime scene that the journalist who wrote the article would have mentioned it. Who knows. Time will tell, I guess.

I wonder if her car was already there by the 5th, just not noticed.
I think he probably did "everything" pretty quickly,possibly all on Sat. night.

Wasn't he arrested on Monday?
Nice catch. I thought he was picked up early on Monday, but I see I am incorrect.

Backing up, the Monday he spent with his son was the Monday after Alexis went missing.
http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/local/abduction-suspect-appears-in-court/article_55d4637c-048a-11e3-8856-0019bb30f31a.html

So now that you mention it, if the people in the article were speaking of this past Monday, it could have been then, since the Bedford Informer didn't start with their cryptic comments until later that day.

Or, it could have still been his son and someone else.

I REALLY think if there was a sheet up to hide a crime scene that the journalist who wrote the article would have mentioned it. Who knows. Time will tell, I guess.

Remember, media may not comment on this out of respect for the family. Family needs to be notified first of any discoveries. Perhaps LE told them this.

Excuse me.. But this post was rather cryptic...

Are you trying to tell us something? :waitasec:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

soooo sorry, my computer is really slow... and I didnt mean to repeat myself a couple of posts back... it looked like my post didnt include my edit for emphasis... so I added it again, because I really wanted to... emphasize it :)

Also, for whoever it was, pages and pages back who said they could get a screenshot of a close up of what looks like a fingernail mark on RATs neck for me when they got home, and all the other wonderful people who tried to tell me how to do it... I tried... and failed miserably... so could someone try to do it for me please?? directly under his right ear as he is standing and walking out of court room in video... not the tat by collar but under right ear, looks like a finger nail mark with bruising... still shot with zoomed in pic, if possible pretty please? :)

this was on monday the 5th he was arrested this week... as for being with his son... I would imagine... and this is just moo (yea, I got to use a :moo:!) that he spent time with his son that day, but not necessarily the entire 24 hour period... thinking of my own ex, if he ever spent time with his son, which I will not even begin to think about.... feeling myself getting steamed up already... he usually found a way to use that time to hook up with others in the area while there as well... so possible? I don't know... he could have spent time with son, and other time with others... either way... the crabtree falls 56/151 connection is bothering me to no end... 56 runs through shipman... and through roseland/piney river... it cuts across 29 and 151 and goes up into the blue ridge parkway and the george washington national forest by means of crabtree falls, which is a waterfall... crabtree falls is an area where people die and go missing all the time... just had an LU student die there a few months ago... there are craggy rocks, cliffs, caves, mountains, woods, camp sites, you name it... 1000's of acres... not to sound crazy... but.... its just calling me?

If he had Alexis on Saturday through Sunday and part of Monday...he could have discarded her on the way to Roseland. Then, he may have asked one of those two people or anyone, for that matter, to help him to get his "friend's" car to Charlottesville. Since everyone says he's always so freakin' helpful; no one would blink an eye if he said he did some work on a friend's car, for a little cash, and said something like, "the friend had left the car with him. But the buddy couldn't get back here so I said I'd drop it off for him."

For all we know, one of those two people drove the sedan and he picked them up at the clubhouse. Maybe that was the family friend who "found the car" and called in the tip.

Remember, media may not comment on this out of respect for the family. Family needs to be notified first of any discoveries. Perhaps LE told them this.

True, but then wouldn't they not allow them to photograph in that area?
Nightfall is coming, I hope the family has answers tonight.

It is WS that is slow...

They should have close to two hours of daylight left, IMO

Sorry but I don't know too many swing sets that are that short to the ground and that long. I redid the pic and see maybe a possible old swing on the far left side. However to me it looks like they are trying to cover or hide something and have marked an area. IMHO.
That's OK. I know a lot of them that are that low to the ground and that long, so we balance each other out. I could jump and grab the top of the one we had by the time I was in 4th grade. The ones I had growing up were made for little kids.

Check out how short this one is. The parent figures in the pictures could easily reach up and grab the top:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Flexible-Flyer-Play-Park-Metal-Swing-Set/14659164?action=product_interest&action_type=image&wmt_id=14659164&module_index=1&bucket_id=000&placement_id=irs_top&strategy=PWVAV&findingMethod=p13n
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sportspower-Super-8-Fun-Metal-Swing-Set/16225353

Also, for whoever it was, pages and pages back who said they could get a screenshot of a close up of what looks like a fingernail mark on RATs neck for me when they got home, and all the other wonderful people who tried to tell me how to do it... I tried... and failed miserably... so could someone try to do it for me please?? directly under his right ear as he is standing and walking out of court room in video... not the tat by collar but under right ear, looks like a finger nail mark with bruising... still shot with zoomed in pic, if possible pretty please? :)

That was me! And as soon as I locate the video I'm on it.

RE: Daylight hours left...sun is still shining here and I live in a valley so I'm guessing they have at least another hour of daylight plus dusk light.

In another time... It would look like so much fun to explore there... but I see how Moxie feels this would be a place for "hiding" evidence... Especially since it is located close to Lovingston and Roseland... Both of which RAT frequents... JMO

If he had Alexis on Saturday through Sunday and part of Monday...he could have discarded her on the way to Roseland. Then, he may have asked one of those two people or anyone, for that matter, to help him to get his "friend's" car to Charlottesville. Since everyone says he's always so freakin' helpful; no one would blink an eye if he said he did some work on a friend's car, for a little cash, and said something like, "the friend had left the car with him. But the buddy couldn't get back here so I said I'd drop it off for him." For all we know, one of those two people drove the sedan and he picked them up at the clubhouse. Maybe that was the family friend who "found the car" and called in the tip.

Exactly, or they could have gotten everything taken care of saturday night, and had her with them up in the mountains thru until Monday... or any other scenario... along those lines... she could be up there.. thats what Im trying to say... up by crabtree, or the parkway, or the GW forest... and as to me referencing Crabtree... that map you showed, Merc, with the website link... shows just the falls themselves... 56 is actually called Crabtree Falls Highway... and I should have clarified that... so anywhere along there is dozens of camping sites and other things like I described... including the falls that you linked too... there is also montobello, and all along the parkway, all the trails etc... its mindboggling and overwhelming... I mean, this leads to part of the Appalachian trail! and the drive is nothing at all... many of us locals do this all the time... and many people do this for partying on the weekends...

And, I can't seem to locate the video of the court appearance. If anyone has a quick link, please??

FOUND IT!!

I see a sheet in the pic. I feel like it connects to the end of the swingset or is in front of the end.

In another time... It would look like so much fun to explore there...

but I see how Moxie feels this would be a place for "hiding" evidence...

Especially since it is located close to Lovingston and Roseland... Both of which RAT frequents...

JMO

Beautiful area, in my younger invincible days I can see all sorts of "activities" happening.

I can also see the nefarious as very, very easy...

There are more websites with more pics, and the stories of the deaths are legend. I had to google it, such a neat name.

That's OK. I know a lot of them that are that low to the ground and that long, so we balance each other out. I could jump and grab the top of the one we had by the time I was in 4th grade. The ones I had growing up were made for little kids.

Check out how short this one is. The parent figures in the pictures could easily reach up and grab the top:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Flexible-Flyer-Play-Park-Metal-Swing-Set/14659164?action=product_interest&action_type=image&wmt_id=14659164&module_index=1&bucket_id=000&placement_id=irs_top&strategy=PWVAV&findingMethod=p13n
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sportspower-Super-8-Fun-Metal-Swing-Set/16225353

Valid point. Also, I found the end part of it in another picture taken a few days ago visible right in the bush that is right by the house. They seemed to have moved it over. I have never seen a swing that low before is why I thought it was something to cover evidence. Thanks for pointing that out.

Attachments

• 2715477_G.jpg
    2715477_G.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 40
ok folks, i'm working on getting caught up on sooooooo many pages.. but i just wanted to say.. i might be imagining things, but when i saw the pic of this tat, it looked like an upside down 29. but of course i just saw the news article that said that he's not linked to the 29 stalker (but just because he hasnt been LINKED to it doesn't mean he's NOT, right?). there are many tattoos that are made where letters and numbers are meant to look the same when looked at different ways.. so the numbers/design on his neck could be the same thing as i've seen before.

necktatrat_zpsd9134607.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member