Victim: Alexis Murphy, 17, missing from Shipman, VA, 03 August 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO but if this other guy does exist, even dumber to use him, if not true, as he may have a solid alibi. I am not convinced his story is not at least partly true.
Suppose corn row dude(hereafter referred to as CRD) IS a drug dealer, maybe RAT's. What better way to divert suspicion than to call out someone who could be proven to be a criminal (selling drugs), because then THAT person is the shady character. If RAT saw this guy at the station, they CRD wouldn't have an alibi and RAT would know that.

I'm sat over here in little ol northern england not having a clue about what is normal or not for style, race, buying pot in VA, in the big old USA so I don't comment cos I don't have the knowledge. I was just sat here thinking cornrow guy is like the new cat (from HA thread) those who were there will know what I mean. :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: We are not allowed to talk about the cat. Maybe CRD will get the same status eventually.

i'm sat over here in little ol northern england not having a clue about what is normal or not for style, race, buying pot in va, in the big old usa so i don't comment cos i don't have the knowledge. I was just sat here thinking cornrow guy is like the new cat (from ha thread) those who were there will know what i mean. :floorlaugh:

Oh no you didn't.

Quickly...what was RAT's date of birth again?

Quickly? I think it is in the RAT info thread with his criminal record. Not sure if 64 or 65 is birth year, but I am sure it is cleared up in that thread. (Do let us know, even if esoteric.)

Link: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219213"]Suspect: Randy Allen Taylor -- Background - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Suppose corn row dude(hereafter referred to as CRD) IS a drug dealer, maybe RAT's. What better way to divert suspicion than to call out someone who could be proven to be a criminal (selling drugs), because then THAT person is the shady character. If RAT saw this guy at the station, they CRD wouldn't have an alibi and RAT would know that.

I think RAT observed CornRow (I still like saying it, Children of the Corn and all), to be a seller and blamed him that way. Why? The bad tweets help, RAT's sitting and watching.

I can't be sure CornRow ever sat at RAT's camper. RAT was in RAT's eyes "set up by LE" for SC. RAT learned. RAT watched t.v. RAT knows how to set up. (Seriously, crime shows are only enabling criminals.)

But even if he saw the guy at the store...he may have had an alibi minutes later. A lot of people are not alone on a Sat. night.

"We also asked Hallahan whether Taylor knew where Alexis is today. "I didn't ask him 'where is she.' I don't ever ask a client that 'cause I don't want to know," he stated."

Wow.

That is common for young and upcoming defense attorneys. Perhaps Hallahan knows he can't keep quiet about it himself if he knows.

On the other hand, the more seasoned defense attorney blasts them for the truth, 'cause they know it will be found via forensics and ain't no getting past them, to start the attorney building the case for the attorney's sake.

But even if he saw the guy at the store...he may have had an alibi minutes later. A lot of people are not alone on a Sat. night.

I think CornRow has been cleared. Or cleared for now and heavily watched, if he is real. I think he could be real, but maybe not so much involved.

Can't wait for CRD to respond via his lawyer or the media. Will be entertaining.

Can't wait for CRD to respond via his lawyer or the media. Will be entertaining.

Please, no.

You must understand small, and older thinking mindsets. CornRow should never be made public. It will destroy his life. Even if he has no clue what the heck is going on. I cannot beg enough for no media unless he is charged.

Right......there are no coinky-dinkies!

If it walks like a RAT, it's a RAT!

Slightly O/T, but this is exactly why I'm hesitant to dismiss George as a suspect in Adrienne Salinas' case. The coincidences of his proximity and circumstances are unbelievable to me. JMO

I am shaking my head at the marijuana emphasis. This is a era where it is coming to the point of legalization. I doubt it is hard to obtain and I doubt young people need to seek out older creepy guys to get it if they want it. I doubt that older creepy guys need to solicit young people they don't know to get some either. The story is just off the wall ridiculous IMO and RAT was/is looking for a way to paint this young girl in a bad way. People that want pot have their sources they don't go around asking strangers.

Teens freely discuss smoking pot in social media because for their generation it is no more taboo than discussing alcohol use. RAT your story is a big FAIL.

I am shaking my head at the marijuana emphasis. This is a era where it is coming to the point of legalization. I doubt it is hard to obtain and I doubt young people need to seek out older creepy guys to get it if they want it. I doubt that older creepy guys need to solicit young people they don't know to get some either. The story is just off the wall ridiculous IMO and RAT was/is looking for a way to paint this young girl in a bad way. People that want pot have their sources they don't go around asking strangers.

Teens freely discuss smoking pot in social media because for their generation it is no more taboo than discussing alcohol use. RAT your story is a big FAIL.
I don't necessarily disagree with you except for the BBM. I think that still depends on where you live, because it is still considered taboo to discuss it on social media where I live. You don't put in print anything that could get you or your buds in trouble. And as I said, our nearby sheriff's dept would have a field day busting anyone and everyone.

Pointing out a pot dealer is weak for Nelson County, not when you compare it to what we're looking at, abduction/worse. It's not like this person is a drug trafficker, receiving and moving large amounts of drugs around the state and across state lines, head of regional MS13 or something HUGE like that. Rest assured, local LE pick their battles in this small community. Lots of people, who have reputable employment and are otherwise well-thought-of members of the community, sell pot as a part time gig in the county. If CRD exists, he's known and has been contacted. In Nelson County, selling pot doesn't necessarily make a person a shady character.

ETA: I hate to sound like a broken record, but CRD aside, what this person needs to explain is why he's under the microscope for the disappearance of a young woman again. All those people who he fingered in the Orange county case, the two guys, the girl blah blah, at the end of the day, this person with a rap sheet as long as the river Nile was the one who remained under the microscope, and here we go again. More significantly, CRD aside, this person admits that AM's physical person was in his dwelling. That's probably what the evidence will show, so he's got that story lined up, but she can't have been there alone, so CRD, Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny or whoever needs to have been there with her. Don't know if evidence shows that Samantha Clark was in his dwelling in Orange. That's what's important here, the fact that AM was in his trailer and for his purposes, she can't have been there alone.

Slightly O/T, but this is exactly why I'm hesitant to dismiss George as a suspect in Adrienne Salinas' case. The coincidences of his proximity and circumstances are unbelievable to me. JMO

Yup, when there are too many coincidences, then it's not a coincidence. I've still got my eye on good ole George.

"We also asked Hallahan whether Taylor knew where Alexis is today. "I didn't ask him 'where is she.' I don't ever ask a client that 'cause I don't want to know," he stated."

Wow.

WTH is that supposed to mean? Geez!! I would have never told anyone that. Sounds like he thinks he knows to me. That sounds pretty stupid coming out of his attorneys mouth. IMO
Where did he find this attorney at? I've never seen an attorney who liked to talk so much outside of court. Seems kinda strange to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee