Victim: Alexis Murphy, 17, missing from Shipman, VA, 03 August 2013 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CRD does exist. He works the nightshift at some walmart and someone on here see's him picking up/dropping off a child at school. I believe she even called the tip line when it first came out.

Wouldn't at all be surprised if they find several CRD driving the same type of vehicle. Very easy to say "not that CRD but another one!" if presented with the fact that CRD wasn't involved. I don't know. I am praying they have the right person in jail. I don't know if he has an accomplish, or perhaps an accomplish that doesn't realize they are one! Some how whoever parked the car was able to get a ride home. Don't know if it was Randy, or who it was, but they whoever did it wasn't standing at the car when it was found, so obviously they got away from there some how! Whoever gave them a ride may not even realize why they needed a ride.

If someone even remotely thought RAT was involved with the MH case, I'm almost positive they would have stepped up with information with the high reward in that case. Again I wonder if someone acted alone, or if they had an accomplish, neither have shared any information and remained tight lipped about it. I know I would be reporting any information I had, even if a family member was involved or I suspected they were! Even if someone was acting off when they were searching the farm, or when the body was found, etc., I'd be calling to let LE know. But then again, I'm suspicious of folks after following so many trials. $150,000 isn't pocket change!

IMO

I asked if CRD factually existed, because RAT has a "history" of blaming others, or trying to sway LE to look somewhere else. Even if CRD does exist, I doubt he had anything to do with AM.

Sorry in advance. Does "CRD" stand for described man with the car with rims?
Confused, is this about his hair, cornrows? [like corn row dude]

I am sure that many do in fact exist.

There has just been so much time gone bye. I just wish she could brake free or maybe she left a clue. I know it is a very long shot, but HOPE is all the family has.

I am sure the FBI, VSP and all local LE are working very very hard! Please let them get a break! Anything! Please!

I asked if CRD factually existed, because RAT has a "history" of blaming others, or trying to sway LE to look somewhere else. Even if CRD does exist, I doubt he had anything to do with AM.

Sorry in advance. Does "CRD" stand for described man with the car with rims?
Confused, is this about his hair, cornrows? [like corn row dude]

CRD=Corn Row Dude

Matt Talhelm (@MattTalhelm) tweeted at 4:29 PM on Tue, Aug 27, 2013:
A Charlottesville-based civil liberties group ties Miley Cyrus's provocative MTV performance to the #AlexisMurphy case. Find out why at 5.

A Charlottesville-based civil liberties group ties Miley Cyrus's provocative MTV performance to the #AlexisMurphy case. Find out why at 5.

Whhhhhat?! Rediclious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

O/T

Ugggh! I had to look that up and it was utterly disgusting, trashy and sets a horrible example for young girls.

So this is what I could find: " More recently, Alexis Murphy, a 17-year-old Virginia girl who went missing, reportedly as a result of a forced abduction, repeatedly tweeted videos of herself twerking, sticking her tongue out provocatively (a move Cyrus seemed especially proud of), not to mention talking frankly and with uncensored language about sex and drugs."

From: http://www.opednews.com/populum/pag...ca_Celebrity_Children_Culture-130827-410.html

Horribly offensive, factually incorrect & most of all: using Alexis Murphy's disappearance as a prop in the writers "anti-sex" feminist agenda. Yuck.

Btw, I'm a feminist--but this is a ridiculous stretch.

*edit: basically this person believes its AM's "fault" for getting abducted?!?!?

I could go off on a tangent here, but I won't. It makes me *so* angry when ppl go around victim blaming.

Whhhhhat?! Rediclious.

AGREE!!!

AM goes missing Aug 3

VMAs with Miley on Aug 25

What link? Provocative attire and actions? Seriously??? This isn't new. Anyone here remember some of Madonna's performances? I see nothing but rubbish and closed minds in that tie.

AM is missing, her family is probably in shambles, why would such a group so local voice such an opinion without knowing a danged thing into what actual facts led to her missing.

Sigh... my guess is for this type of reaction. Get people riled up...either way, it's publicity for them. Such a shame.

Also, update on "attempted abduction."

"Police now say the long dreadlocks included in the dispatch center's original description of the suspect is not in the official police report."

Link: http://www.nbc29.com/story/23267194/albemarle-police-continue-investigating-suspicious-circumstance

I say: good for the young lady being "aware of her surroundings" and doing the right thing: calling the police.

Ot: I may becoming slightly obsessed with WS.

Also, people are aware that dreadlocks and corn rows are two different hair styles, right?

Also, update on "attempted abduction."

"Police now say the long dreadlocks included in the dispatch center's original description of the suspect is not in the official police report."

Link: http://www.nbc29.com/story/23267194/albemarle-police-continue-investigating-suspicious-circumstance

I say: good for the young lady being "aware of her surroundings" and doing the right thing: calling the police.

Ot: I may becoming slightly obsessed with WS.

Also, people are aware that dreadlocks and corn rows are two different hair styles, right?

The news tonight stated that police do not think the two cases are connected.

So this is what I could find: " More recently, Alexis Murphy, a 17-year-old Virginia girl who went missing, reportedly as a result of a forced abduction, repeatedly tweeted videos of herself twerking, sticking her tongue out provocatively (a move Cyrus seemed especially proud of), not to mention talking frankly and with uncensored language about sex and drugs."

From: http://www.opednews.com/populum/pag...ca_Celebrity_Children_Culture-130827-410.html

Horribly offensive, factually incorrect & most of all: using Alexis Murphy's disappearance as a prop in the writers "anti-sex" feminist agenda. Yuck.

*edit: basically this person believes its AM's "fault" for getting abducted?!?!?

I could go off on a tangent here, but I won't. It makes me *so* angry when ppl go around victim blaming.

just asked this young kid who works with me what twerking is, wish I hadn't.:blushing: Well maybe the stuff has been done before, but Madonna is talented, Miley Cyrus is a talentless bliss ninny. She can put it all out there, but no one is really buying it except maybe tweens and oh yeah, this real perv I worked with a few summers ago, in his late forties and had all kinds of Miley paraphenalia.

I don't see the video is feminist in any way. Feminists believe in liberty for women. This video is the exact opposite. She's saying that women are supposed to prim and proper and serve their spouses and take care of the kids, etc., etc.

Mentioning Alexis in particular is pointless. It was enough to say that lots of girls are twerking. She suggests that there is some connection between Alexis dancing and her abduction. And that hasn't been established in the slightest. Moreover, the sexualization of youth has little to do with child sex predators, whose attractions don't require little girls to dress sexy. Little boys certainly don't dress sexy, and they are victims, too.

Saying that girls are behaving like prostitutes reminds me very much of the Saturday Night Live Church Lady skits. Except this columnist isn't using satire. She's the real person, and her views are so outlandish that they have become joke fodder. Sadly, some people will agree with her.

Not sure if this has been posted and kinda off topic, but I thought you all would like to read this.
http://www.wric.com/story/23269664/man-accused-of-following-young-jogger-in-albemarle
ALBERMARLE, VA—Albemarle Police are investigating after a suspicious incident involving a man who allegedly ran after a young girl as she jogged near her house Monday evening.

Police say the young girl was jogging up and down her driveway when she noticed a white vehicle two or three times.

It happened near a home off Browns Gap Turnpike, around 6 p.m. Monday night.

As she turned to go back towards her house, the girl says she looked behind her and saw the vehicle had parked.

The girl told police that's when she noticed the man had gotten out of the car and started to follow her up the driveway.

I don't see the video is feminist in any way. Feminists believe in liberty for women. This video is the exact opposite. She's saying that women are supposed to prim and proper and serve their spouses and take care of the kids, etc., etc.

Mentioning Alexis in particular is pointless. It was enough to say that lots of girls are twerking. She suggests that there is some connection between Alexis dancing and her abduction. And that hasn't been established in the slightest. Moreover, the sexualization of youth has little to do with child sex predators, whose attractions don't require little girls to dress sexy. Little boys certainly don't dress sexy, and they are victims, too.

Saying that girls are behaving like prostitutes reminds me very much of the Saturday Night Live Church Lady skits. Except this columnist isn't using satire. She's the real person, and her views are so outlandish that they have become joke fodder. Sadly, some people will agree with her.

It's a man who wrote the article. A lot of "anti-sex" feminist believe exactly what he is spewing, in terms of young women and sexuality.

Bringing up Alexis is rude and offensive.

So many freaks...women are just targets no matter what they do. But if we are being completely honest, being alone and being attractive or anything that draws more attention to the female sadly will also be a magnet for the freaks.

There is little that women can do about this except to remain vigilant about there surroundings and have a plan if there is danger. I have known a few women who actually choose to be overweight because they feel they are less likely to draw unwanted attention. In addition, they believe that a bad guy will not try to abduct a heavier person. Sad that people feel that way.

It's a man who wrote the article. A lot of "anti-sex" feminist believe exactly what he is spewing, in terms of young women and sexuality.

Bringing up Alexis is rude and offensive.

Well, the Church Lady was a man, too. LOL

I don't have a strong opinion either way about this topic but I think it would be beneficial if we looked to research to see what they say! Do attractive women who seemingly appear or act provocative attract sexual predators? And specifically, sexual predators (not the harmless boy-next-door types).
We can't assume to know the answers.
What studies have been done?
Social media is fairly new and I would imagine that there's research being conducted about young women who post for attention and who they may be (or not) attracting as we speak.
Is there something to it?
Research may prove the answers and they may be significant.

moo

I don't know about the rest of you but looking at RT pictures from previously and current there is a major difference. Although there could be possible reasons, I believe RT had a meth problem. I believe RT has a connection into sex trafficking. I think he traded AM for drugs or something. Wondering if they tested him for drugs in system? Also if the material was too sensitive for the court audience/media it usually means there should be a additional charge because more than hair was found like bodliy fluid unless they found blood not sure why there would not be a additional charge for evidence they found or what could be so sensative that they cannot release findings to public. Have the DA filled for a right to information wondering? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd